Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part Three:Chapter twenty-five ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: and you thought this story was over. Nah three parts that's it. This is the last part though I am not completely sure how to start this chapter. Guess what today I had blood drawn and I fainted. It was really weird I've never fainted before.

Part three!

Chapter twenty-five

The fluffy soft horror!!!

Cloud peered down over the highwind as meteor was dissolved by holy. It was a beautiful sight, a horrible one, but still beautiful. Sephiroth was dead, meteor was gone, and life was as good as it was probably going to get.


"Is it safe to land now?" Yuffie asked as she was tightly wrapped around a pole so she would not fall off the unstable highwind.


"Looks fine to me. Let's ask the cat." Cid suggested turning towards the dormant toy.


"Hey reeve report the situation." Barret shouted at it.


"Uh ah hang on a minute." Cait sith said sounding somewhat worried.


" Midgar's a wreck I'll send everyone to Kalm. Meet me there." Cait sith said before turning off the intercom.


"To Kalm then…" Cloud said turning towards Cid.


"Uhh well you see the thing about that is well it might not be the softest landing" Cid said lighting up another cigarette. Everyone tensed at the though of dieing right after they saved the world.


"Ok hold on to something." Cid said as they started their descent.


"Epp!" Tifa said as she grabbed onto the rail with one hand and grabbed onto Clouds musclely forearm with the other.


"Oww ow oww! Tifa your cutting off my circulation." He said shaking his arm slightly as they began to fall faster. Tifa didn't seem to hear him either that or she didn't care. Cloud leaned over to her ear and whispered.


"It's going to be alright, Tifa." She loosened her grip on his arm slightly. Cloud moved her hand to his and intertwined their fingers. Cloud smiled slightly as the ship started to fall faster. The ground was coming closer every second. To tell the truth Cloud was a little nervous too, but he couldn't show that because he was the leader. They hit the ground hard and continued to slide along it for minutes. Finally the ship slowed to a halt.


"Everyone all right…" cid said nervously taking another cigarette from his ear. It was unknown what had happened to the other one.


"Everyone seems to be alive." Vincent said casually getting up from his spot.


"Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting off this death trap." Yuffie said hopping off the deck. Everyone else waited for cid to lower the rope ladder. Outside they were greeted by what looked like half the population of Kalm. They walked out in front of their ship and everyone started to cheer and take pictures. People started to walk up to them and shake their hands and give them a generic good job complement.


"Hey, hey people calm down I bet these folks are tired. Listen here your welcome to stay in my hotel as long as you want." The hotel manager said quieting the people of Kalm down.


"Umm we are expecting Reeve from shinra soon so we'll just wait here for him." Cloud said as he started to push the people back to his town.


"Come on in when your ready, then." He said as he walked back. Yuffie collapsed on the ground and everyone else decided to follow by example. Tifa lay on her back staring at the stars. She turned to look at cloud that was laying there with his eyes closed.


"Psst…cloud?" she whispered his mako-tainted eyes snapped open.


"Hmm…" he said turning his head to look at her beautiful face.


"How's it feel?" she said smiling slightly.


"How's what feel?" he asked confusedly.


"How's it feel to be Cloud again?" she asked with her wineberry eyes glinting in the starlight.


"Feel's…good Tifa. Feel's good." He said staring up at the sky smiling. Tifa laughed at him.


"Did I say something funny?" he asked smirking.


"No, no I like having my Cloud back." She said staring at him.


"What?" he asked thinking he heard wrong.


"I said it's good to have the old cloud back." Tifa said again a little nervously. Cloud went back to staring at the sky.


"H-hey, are you guys all right?" reeve asked running up to them.


"Yeah we jest tired." Barret said getting up off the ground. Barret stood up next to the short man in the business suit.


"Barret nice to meetcha." He said holding out his good hand. Reeve shook his large hand nearly getting his own crushed.


"Oh that reminds me MARLENE!" Barret screamed running off towards Kalm. Everyone else shook his hand simultaneously. Yuffie also attempted to steal his materia but found he didn't have any.


"So where is everyone from Midgar?" Cloud asked looking around.


"They should arrive when they are ready. I need to get a refugee camp ready. Why don't you all go back and sleep." Reeve suggested pointing at Kalm.


"Nah sleep sounds good, but I'll help you set up." Cid Said leaning against the ship.


"Yeah I'll help too!" Tifa said jumping up onto her feet.


"Sure why not me too." Cloud said sitting on the ground.


"Cloud go to bed." Tifa said to him "you're the leader." Cloud shook his head.


"Nah I don't want to be left out of all the refugee camp setting up fun." Cloud said laughing a little.


"I guess I am in my prime at night." Vincent said smirking.


"Is that a yes?" Reeve asked. He nodded his head.


"I shall do what I can. It is quite the disadvantage not having thumbs." Nanaki said flicking his flaming tail in the air. Yuffie looked at everyone around her.


"Oh fine, but you guy's owe me something." Yuffie said getting off the ground. They all put up a huge circus like tent witch took them several hours. Eventually they got it up after Barret came to help them. Then the villagers of Kalm and of Midgar started to ship in bed's blankets and any other things. Making the bed was tedious work, but there are ways to make it fun. Tifa picked up another pillow out of the box. She looked at the pillow and then at cloud that was making a bed behind her. She tossed it hard over her head at him. At the last second he moved his head and the pillow hurled at Yuffie.


"Ouchies!" she glanced behind her at Vincent who was smirking slightly.


"Oh Vinnie your so dead!" she said picking up a pillow and lunging at him. Cloud took his eyes from this sight and stared at Tifa.


"That was meant for me wasn't it?" cloud asked her.


"No, but that one is!" she said pointing to the pillow that Barret had hurled at him. He turned around and


"OOF!" he said as the pillow hit him in the face. Tifa giggled like a mad schoolgirl on crack.


"Oh think that's funny do you?" cloud said picking up the pillow and chasing her. All of the sudden pillows came flying at him from all sides. They knocked him to the ground.


"AHHH! THE FLUFFY HORROR!" he screamed in fake agony. Everyone laughed at him as he wrestled the pillows. After several minutes Cloud got up and put his foot on the pile of pillows.


"These fluffy soft death machines are conquered!" he said in his smaltsy heroic voice. Everyone laughed and started back to work on the beds except Yuffie and Vincent who were still running around outside. It took them several more hours and another pillow fight to get all of the beds made.


"Naptime!" Yuffie said collapsing on the bed.


"I guess it would be pointless to walk…all…the way back to town." Tifa said yawning as she laid down on the bed. Everyone else started to fall asleep in various beds.

A/N: that was a rather pointless chapter but I didn't really know how to start it. I like writing funny stuff if you like reading it you should read my yuffietine story or at least chapter ten because that was one of my funniest stories/chapter ever.