Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Truth or dare ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Truth or dare

THe mnen Zell, Seifer, Squall, and Irvine sat in Squall's room. Why are they all in there you might ask..well its like this Zell had talked Squall into letting them having a get together in Squall's room. Seifer had invited himself. Also they allowed him to come because he had agreed to bring the stuff to make Vodka collens. Now that all sat in a cirle on the floor thinking of something to do.

"We could always play Truth or dare," Seifer suggested drinking a bit on his vodka collens.

Zell shook his head in disgust. Seifer shot him a death glare.

"Ok Seifer since it was your idea truth or dare?" Zell.

Zell took a long swing from his glass waiting for Seifer to answer.

"Truth," Seifer said witch conjured a surprised look from Zell.

"Ok um...Have you ever made love to another man?" he asked.

"Well..I..umm.." Seifer rubbed at the back of his neck with his hand.

Zell and Irvine who were on other sides of Seifer moved a bit away.

"Come on I was 14!" Seifer exclaimed. "I was young, just testing."

"Yeah..." Zell said with a nodd. "Im sure."

"Shut up chickenwuss!" Seifer said holding up a fist.

"Alright!" Irinve said drinking half a cup of a Vodka collens . "OK Seifer your turn."

"Ok Zell truth or dare?" Seifer asked snarling at him.

"Truth," Zell answered.

"Does the thought of multiple male sex partners excite you?"

Zell doesn't say anything. He smiles sheepily and looks Seifer, Squall, and Irvine over.

"OKKK," Irvine said was sigh. "Ok Zell your turn."

"Ok Squall truth or dare?" Zell asked.

"Dare." Squall answered simply.

"OK I dare you to strip," Zell said.

"You got to be joking!" Squall exclaimed.

"You have to or you can be chicken and take the truth," Zell explained.

Squall snarled but began to undress putting his clothes in a pile next to him. On Zell's request he stood only long enough for your mind to take in what you saw before sitting back down and putting his clothes back on.

"Ok my turn." Squall explained. "Ok Irvine I dare you to kiss Seifer."

Irvine stared at him blankly.

"What?" he asked after a few mintues.

"Kiss him and it has to be on the lips," Squall explained tugging back on his jacket. "Of course you can always be chicken and take the truth."

"NEVER CALL ME A CHICKEN!" Irvine explained grapped Seifer by his shoulders and planting a kiss on his lips.

Seifer looked at him a bit amazed. Irvine let go of his shoulders and moved back.

"OK Seifer I dare you to give Squall a handjob," Irinve said finishing his drink.

Squall looked at the surprised look on Seifer face before taking a long sip of his drink.

"I'm drunk enough to do anything," Seifer said finishing his 3rd Vodka collens.

Squall gave Seifer a surprised looked look as Seifer took of his glove and advanced toward him. When the blond reached the brunette he shoved his hands down the front of his pants to he found his cock.

Seifer was surprised to find that it had hardenned. He laughed and gave it a squezze. Squall let out a long moan. The blonde laughed again ignoring the fact that he was getting kinda dizzy,

Then their was a knocking on the door.

"Whose there?" Irvine asked.

"Riona is Squall in there?" Riona asked as Seifer began to rub Squall causing him to moan again.

"Squall is a bit busy at the moment," Zell repiled.

Seifer smiled and then passed out. Man did they had a lot to explained hehehe oh well


the end