Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Tohru's Love ❯ Shock ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, this is my first fanfic, so please review. I am not going to beg, but if I don't get at least 5 reviews I will not update this story. I don't think this story will ever be stopped I hope one day it will be completed though. Have fun, and enjoy!
By the way…
Bold- Author's Notes
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 
Tohru hummed happily. She was in her kitchen, making dinner for the Sohma boys, which included Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure.
 
She was a girl in love.
 
One week ago, she and Kyo confessed their feelings for each other. They were sort of on a date, and when Kyo said he loves her, the both blushed madly.
 
The rest that happened was history.
 
She was quietly smiling, when she all of a sudden heard a bang, and she looked around.
 
“You damn rat!”
 
“You stupid cat!”
 
She laughed silently. They were at it again. They always were fighting, like a cat and a rat, since they both are those animals.
 
Tohru heard Kyo go to the roof. She finished making dinner, and went to set the table hurriedly.
 
She then rushed to the ladder and started climbing to the roof intending to see and heal whatever damage Yuki had done to Kyo. Tohru wondered if she could make Kyo eat something as well.
 
She started to hear moans as she climbed higher, because she paused to think. She thought that Kyo must be getting nightmares, so she quickly scaled the ladder and-
 
“Kyo-ku..” Tohru said, the words dying in her throat. She gasped.
 
Kyo was on the roof with Kagura. He had pinned her arms, and had swollen lips, and was in the process of kissing Kagura passionately. Kagura although thoroughly enjoying it, protested.
 
“ No, Kyo-kun, you have a girlfriend…” Kagura said.
 
”I don't care,” Kyo said.
 
“I hate you, Kyo-san,” said Tohru, with tears in her eys.
 
Kyo looked up.
 
“No, Tohru, its not what it seems!” he said.
 
“Bye.” With this parting reply, she scaled down the ladder, ran to her room, and collapsed as sobs wrenched her body.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 
Sad….*sniff* Well, this will be continued in chapter two. Oh, and just to be nice, I'll add an excerpt from it. Enjoy!
 
Akito, the head, looked at Tohru.
 
“So, my little girl, will you agree to the proposition I made?” he said.
 
Tohru had her head bowed.
 
“Yes, Akito. I will have my memory erased.”
 
BUM, BUM BUM!!! The plot thinckens. Oh, and, I am not going to say this again, but: I DO NOT OWN FRUITS BASKET! I wish I did, though…..
Anyway, will Tohru get her memory erased? Was she just bluffing? Will Hatori agree? Find out next in: Tohru's Love Chapter 2!