Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Flying Rocks... ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I never had any problems with anyone in my life! Since I have been a member of whatever, I have been more and more depressed........oh well, lets just get back to the story! ^.^!!! Oh yea, the DISCLAIMER. Jeeze you people wanna make it difficult for me dontcha. Anyways, the DISCLAIMER:*ahem* I do not, as other people say, own FMA. Really random crappy character personalities gone nutty!

*ahem ahem ahem*

We started off where Ed, Roy and Al landed the freakishly huge, but somehow small piniata... Actually Ed fell down on earth laughing insanely during the process. They now rest on the spot before heading in the air again. Winry, is on an uncharted island with midgets. And the EVIL dudes are getting really impatient. But do I seem to care? No! Because they have been collecting Winrys everywhere!

(EVIL dump)

Ed:Oodles!

Roy:Man Ed sure has been acting high for the past few hours...

Ed:ROY!!! I...I...LOVE YOU!!!!

Roy:O.O' uh...

Al:*.*' (snicker snicker)

Ed:*glomps a nearby tree* Lets get married!!!.........BIRDS!!! BIRDS!!! BIRDS WITH SNIPER RIFLES!!!........*burp* kitty....heheheheh....

Al and Roy:...O_o???

Roy:Okay Ed calm down!

Al:He's at it again -_-'

Roy:You mean he's done this before?

Al:Uh-huh.

Roy:Well can you make him stop?

Al:Uh-uh...

Ed:Take a tinkle!!! "la la la la la la la!!!" random-ish my hair looks like maccaroni vomit!!!

Roy:*tackles Ed to the ground*HEY!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!! (why the flip was he acting like this in the first place?)

Ed:Oooooo. My fianc`e! Give me a big YUMMY kiss!!! *puckers lips*

Roy:O.o; *twitch* ED YOU HOMO!!! *punches Ed in the face*

Ed: ;_; OW!!! YOU HURT MY HEART!!! AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!

Roy:*punches Ed on the other side of his face* GAYWAD!!!!

Ed:O.O...*shing!!!*

Al:O.O'? Ed? Are you back to normal?

Roy:o.o...

Ed:W-wa? Wha? What?

Roy and Al:YES!!! HE'S BACK TO HIS BLONDE SELF!!!

(Enter the Matrix)

Winry:*vroom vroom vroom!! pshhhhhhhh!!!! pew pw pew pew!!! eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa!!!!! noosh!!! boosh!!! peew!!! wang!!! zing!!! wang!!! pew pew pew!!!!* BOOM!!!! KA KA KA KA KA KA BOOM!!!!*

Thing:HEY!!! QUIT PLAYING WITH OUR DERANGED MAHOOLA TEEPEE GOD!!!

Winry:O_O" aheheh...sorry...

(Winry right now is becoming a mother for all the things in Indonesia. But first, she must take the ultimate test!!! Which is singing The Little Mermaid theme song "Whats the Word" While standing upsidedown with a platter of banana peels.)

Thing:The time has come!!! Winry must pass this test if she wants to rule this island!!!

Winry: ^o^ WOOT!!! YEA!! IM GONNA DO THIS THING!!! YEA!!! ALRIIIIIIGHT!!! ROCK ON!!! RAAAAAA!!! *bangs head on a random gym locker*

Thing:BEGIN!!!

(back with the FM gang!!!)

Ed:...so we have to wait here while you fix the piniata again, because the piniata ran out of fuel again and we are gonna sit here till the sun sets which will probably never happen but if it does Winry will die and we will be too late to save her?

Roy:...uh...yea whatever...

Ed:And then we will go back home and celebrate her death and burn all of her stuff in a raging fire in the backyard and sing ritual songs like the indians do?

Roy:...yea...

Ed:And then we will smoke that stuff that the indians smoke and we will all pass out and find ourselves in the backyard in the morning and we will start another party just because we want to and get drunk at your house and I somehow spend the nigh--

*SPLAT!!* (Oh no something dropped on Ed!!!)

It was a rock with a small note attached to it!

Ed:*struggled out* OW!!! THAT HURT!!! WHO THE HECK?!?!

Al:Read it!!!

Roy:*ahem*

Dear Elrik Brothirs,

U notissed I dropd a rok on Ed wile I delivurd this mess age. I 4 got to rite...

*SPLAT!!* *Oh no!! another rock dropped on Ed!!) (another note)

note:the ad ress down srry. It is under grownd beelow your house...

Ed:*escapes* WHO KEEPS WRITING THESE GOT-DANG--

*splat*

Ed:DANG IT!!! >O<

note:In Risenbool. P.S.: My mastur wantz 2 kno if you...

Ed:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! >o<

*splat*

note:bought 2% milk. Thank you for your time...

Ed:*expects another rock and hides under the piniata*AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*CRASH!!! and then a SPLAT!!!* -_-' poor Ed...

note:Slacker.

Roy:...This journey is retarded...nothing makes sense in this world...-_-'

Al:oO They're what?...

Ed:*dead right now*
___________________________________

Yeaaaaaa...Pretty screwed chapter if you ask me...but whoo knoos!! ^o^!!