Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Tha Last Gig! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
NUUUUUUUU! It seems as though more and more pepole are writing random fics! I mean I want to read them, but I don't want to read them, BUT THEN I WANT TO READ THEM BECAUSE THEIR RANDOM-NESS IS JUST SO FUN TO READ!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1 *cough cough* I think I'm getting better tho.......*COUGH COUGH COUGH* oh...nope Im not....Sorry for coughing everywhere....Ow, somethings poking me....*looks down* Oh....the DISCLAIMER..(those friggen retarded disclaimers...) DISCLAIMER:*sigh* People don't say I DON'T OWN FMA because it's fun to say it! This thing wouldn't be bothering me if I did. Stupid fate!!! why did you choose ME to be a normal un-normal son of a Teddy Bear!!!

*ahem* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee left off where Roy, Ed, and Al were strollng the YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS HALLWAY corridor in the EVIL lair after they dug partway there. Winry and Willie Wonka are...well--having a war..aaaaaaannnnndddddd thats about it! Oh! I almost forgot to tell you! I found the whereabouts of the escaping Winrys! I dropped by dressed as a detective after the scene to the EVIL place and ??? allowed me to wander in their hallways. And there I found *GASP* ZOMBIE-FIED WINRYS crawling in the YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS HALLWAY corridor!! I ran as fast as I could to ??? and tell him...or...her...that there was zombies in that hallway...eh...he didn't seem to care as long as they stayed there................oh crap--

Ed:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Roy:Wher e the heck did these things come from?!

Al:EEEEEEEEK!!!! PREPS!!!! XoX

Winrys:GIVE US YOUR CLOTHES!!! YOUR MAKE-UP!!! YOUR HAIR!!!

Ed:Over my dead body!!! *claps hands and places them on the floor* HA YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH US!!!

Ed made a cage!!!......over them?

Roy:Yea--nice plan....BUT THE CAGE IS OVER US!!!

Al:O.O I wanna go home I wanna go home I wanna go home (etc.)

Winrys:MEAT!!! GIVE US MEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!

Ed:AHHHHHHH!!!! NOT MY MEAT!!!! ><

Al:I don't have meat thank goodness!! :P

Ed:Well I have metal limbs so I don't count!!

Al:I don't have meat at all!

*Ed and Al looks at Roy*

Roy:....What?! What are you guys staring at ME for?

Ed:You heard them! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!! >o< *somehow pushes Roy out of the cage*

Winrys:MEEEAAAAATTTT!!!! OoO *druels*

Roy:O.o...........

Ed and Al:*escapes* thanks for the cover I owe ya one!!!

As they continued down the hall, they could hear painful sissy cries from behind. *I shudder at that scene*

Ed:poor Mustang.....

Al:>.< *not listening not listening*

(over at Winry's Amusment park)

We are at the aftermath...yes, alot of things and oompa loompas died...

Winry:unnhhhh....*lifts head to notce that everything was quiet* Wha--what happened?!

Willie Womka:*dead*

Winry:*stands up* serves you right you ugly fart!! I won this whole entire battle!!! In yo face!!!

WW:*dead*

Winry:*kicks him in the stomach*

WW:*dead*

All of Willie Wonka's minions are dead...and only a couple of things survived...

Winry:Hay!!! WE WON!!! ^o^

Things:...

Winry:We really really won!!!

Things:but almost all of our population is gone...

Winry:O_O oh yea.....

Things:Do not worry! We will make a new civilization with better technology!!!

Winry:Yeeeeeaaaaaa...I'd better get going.....back to my real home...

Thing:...you don't want to be our mother anymore?

Winry:not much...I got bored real fast after the war was over...

(How Willie Wonka died:Winry used him as a sheild while the oompa loompas slashed their merchede`s at her) *Merched`es are a type of sword*(dunno if I spelled it right)

Thing:oh...well.....goodbye.

Winry:GOODBYE! *runs away like a blind person in the dark*

(back at the EVIL lair...)

Ed:Hey...I see a door...*opens the door* O.O

He found ??? shaving his (or her) legs in the bathtub

???:O.O...A-are you Edward Elric?

Ed:....*too disturbed to speak*

???:Im taking that as a yes, knowing you miraculously survived the YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS HALLWAY corridor crap, I forgot why I named it that way....... anyways wheres the Piniata Pimp?

Al:I-I brought the milk you wanted...

???:Ah yes...*somehow zaps them to the main room*

Ed:GIVE WINRY BACK!!!

???:....I don't have her...

Ed:DON'T PLAY DUMB!! THAT LETTER SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT YOU HAD WINRY!!!

Al:*gives ??? the milk*

???:I'm telling you the truth, I don't have her...if you like you can go check the hallway full of Winrys though I doubt you will find her in THAT clique......*sniffs milk* this expired 2 minutes ago...

Ed:*glares at ???*

???:Do you have the recipe?

Ed:Yea....*gives a piece of paper to ???*

???:excellent....MUAHA--MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! SLACKER!!! TAKE THIS TO THE EVIL KITCHEN!!!

Slacker:*poofs outta no where and takes the paper then disappeared*

Ed:...

Al:Why is it so dark in here?

???:Because....

Al:Because why?

???:...Because it can...

Al:Because what can?

???:...

Ed:Ok we gave you yer dang milk and your stupid recipe! Now can you stop dropping boulders and disturbing me?!

???:As you wish...oh and one more thing I want to tell you about the Phil--

*BANG! BANG BANG!!*

???:*drops dead* *blood splurts out of his ears*

Ed and Al:O.O'

Who did it?.....*looks over at door*........ROY?! (but his clothes are torn!!)

Roy:YES!! IT IS I!!

Al: O.o But how did you?!--

Roy:Not to worry! All the Winrys in that hallway are dead thanks to my JELLY-BELLY PISTOL! *wink*

Al:...wow...

Roy:I know! I'm too good! All those dead preps started a glomp mob! My looks are are deadly...*wink*

Ed:YOU IDIOT!! *hits Roy with a stick* HE WAS GONNA TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE PHILOSIFERS STONE!!!

???:No actually I was gonna tell you that Philadelphia cream cheese tasted good...*drops dead again*

Ed:O.O

Roy:Oooook....lets all just go home now...

Al:Good idea...

So Roy Ed and Al climbs to the surface and leaving the EVIL lair to rest in peace...with Slacker...who is innocently alive....cause he's a virgin...and only the virgins live the longest...(crap...I know its off scary movies you don't have to remind me...)

Ed:...Im starving...

Roy:me too...whats there to eat at your place?

Al:Well...

All of a sudden, Winry has questionably zapped to Ed and Al's house...

Ed Al and Roy:O_o

Winry:O.O...hi guys...

Ed:Hi...

Al:YAY!!! WE'RE ALL HERE!!! ^^

Winry:YAY!!!

Ed:Happy Endings!! ^o^

*HUGS*

Roy:And thats plain gay...man...nothing...NOTHING EVER makes sense in this world!!! -_-...

Me:Only when I'm controlling it...heheheheh...

THE END
_______________________________

Now I know that this was sudden to end it here, but...I was bored and tired of it...I have this cold...*cough*...and I think that all of you are getting titred of it also...which might hurt my feelings but whoos knoos?(I keep saying that) And I also know that I have left some questions unanswered...but I don't wanna answer them!^.^ Remember me and Review please!!! CHOW!!! ^.~

Credits:

Planner:Me

Story:Me

Editor :Me

Plot:Me

Settings:Me

Producer:Me

Ran dom Props:Me

Sound Effects:Me

Word Content:Me

Dialogue:Me

Charactor Behavior:Me

Creator of FMA:FMA peeps

Charactor Creators:FMA peeps

Actors:

Edward Elric

Alfonse Elric

Roy Mustang

Winry Rockbell

Envy (barely shown)

Me

and...You ^.^
________________________________________________________

S tay tuned tho!! I've got a SPECIAL thingymabob that can only be seen right here on Super FMA Power!!! >.<