Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Super FMA power! ❯ Hello Again! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
NUUUUUUUU!!! EVIL FMA MAKERS!!! I HATE THEM FOR MAKING THE SERIES SHORT!! BUT THEN I LOVE THEM...BUT THEN I HATE THEM!!! AND I LOVE THEM!!! >.< XoX.....*slumps on a wall* *sobs* It was a sad ending!!! I didn't blink even ONCE during that whole time I was watching...THEY BETTER BE MAKIN' A SEQUEL SOON!!!!! AND NOT JUST SOME MOVIES!!! *I know they already made one...or...two...*

Ed:Thats too much of a cheerful entrance...*slumps on a wall*

Me:There you go again messin up my intro! How many times did I tell you before I started this?!

Ed:ehhhh....about 284,466,457,265,856,000 times

...Me:Thats right!! Now why do you think you have the right to barge in here and screw everythin up?!

Ed:ehhhh...because you screwed everyone and pretty much everything up last time...

Me: ' . '

*crickets chirp*

Al:HEY YOU GUYS!!! ^.^

Ed:Hey

Me:HI AL!!! ^.^

Al:Guess what I picked up last night by a ditch?! Its adorable!

Me:What?Al:*Opens up compartment space and Roy falls out*

All:O___o

Roy:Wazzup?! Peeps!

!Me:Well whatever IT is...it talks

Ed:Thats Roy you idiot...

Roy:Oooo!!! Guess what I found at the mall?!

Me:What?Roy:A purse thats shaped like a miniskirt!!! *exciting squeal*

Hawkeye:ROY! Get over here NOW!!!

Roy:But im having so much fun with my friends! ;_;

Hawkeye:No, you are verbally molesting children by your sick obsession with miniskirts!*drags Roy out of the room*You have work yo do!
Roy:NUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I DON' WANNA CRACK ANYMORE WALNUTS!!!

Hawkeye:Now you children play safe! Buh-bye! ^_^'

Us:O.O' uh

Me:She's COOL!!! ^o^

Ed:...

Me:Hey...

Where's Winry?

Al:Oh...she's on break...

Me:Oh...Anyway! There was this one time when I went to France and I was on this weird slow trolly that moved around the towns and I needed ta go to the bathroom and--

Al:O_O'

Ed:Lets go now...she's boring...

Me:And then I was kicked off the Ifle Tower because I said that it looked like the space needle! Why?! Did the space needle do anything to make the French angry?! OH! And I ate their food! It was nasty!

Ed:Uh--

Me:There was this platter of fried goop

Al:Um--

Me:With some sort of shell attached to their backs and I tried one...and I threw up my breakfast!

Ed:I think that was called Escargo...

Me:...Estrogen?

Al Ed:O.O

Lust:Whats up retarded chipmunks...

Me:Lust! ^.^

Lust:...I quit being a humonculus...

Me:O.O How is that possible?!

Lust:*shrugs* I dunno...I just dont wanna be one anymore...

Ed:You can't stop being what you are...

Lust:Oh yes I can! Because.....*grabs something at the back of her neck and pulls it down* Imma...man...

All:*gasps*Me:MY WORLD!!!! >o_#

Lust:But...I won't stop there...I like men too...

All:*gasps*

Me:MY GALAXY!! >.<

Lust:But I'm not just a man...I'm also *slips out of man costume* ...Santa Clause...

Ed:STOP!!! DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!!!

Sloth:LUST!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE POOR CHILDREN?! *ahem* (not that I would care)

Lust:Huh? Oh...I'm just showing them my true self...*evil glare*

Ed:*wimpers*

Al:*wimpers*

Me:*singing the opening theme for Yu Yu Hakusho*

Sloth:Do you kids really want ta know who Lust really is?

All:*shakes head*

Sloth:Lust really is.....*Pulls a thingermabob at the back of Lust's neck down* VEGETA!!!!

Lust:IM SUPER SAYAN 4!!! HAHAHA!!!

All:*faints*

Vegeta:...I'm hungry...

Sloth:Okay...

Vegeta:Lets go get something to eat....*both walks away*

Me:*wakes up* MAN WHORE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *faints again*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..

............Hi...This was supposed to let you know that my friend is done with her story...and will be typing it soon...