Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ A Feeling ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: GokuxGona
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I own only Gona


"Ah..." said someone as he dropped to his knees.

"Goku..." another said settling on his knees next to Goku.

"Hakkai, what is it?" asked a long crimson haired man.

"Something's wrong with Goku...Sanzo..." Hakkai called.

Groaning he walked up to him. "What is it, you little monkey."

"It...hurts..." Goku's right hand was grabbing his chest.

"We weren't atatcked." the crimson haired one said.

"I don't think it's that, Gojyo." he looked at the half youkai. "Goku..."

"I feel someone's pain...I think it's a girl...She's upset...Gah..." the feeling was too much for Goku and he passed out.

"That little twerp passed out..." sighing Sanzo spoke again. "Let's carry him. There's a village somewhere over there."

Hakkai picked up Goku, drapping him over his shoulder.

"Y'know, I like the monkey when he's not speaking." laughed Gojyo.

~*~

"Why am I gonna kill you, Doku?" Kougaiji insisted.

"I tried talking to her. She started to freak, because the blood was still on her hands and clothes." he stood up facing Kou now.

"Which way did she go?" he asked.

"I was only trying to help, Kou." Doku was ignoring the question.

"Shut up and tell me which way damn it..." he shouted.

"She ran to the right." said Doku.

Darting out the door to the right, Kou knew maye where she would run too. She always ran towards the balcony. But as he passed a room, he heard crying and stopped. He turned to his right and saw the girl sitting under where his true mother was sealed by his step-mother.

She raised her head as she heard footsteps. Her pinks eyes were on Kou as he got closer. "Kou..."

Squatting down he took her hands. "What are you doing here?"

"I...I feel safe here." she looked up above her and a female youkai in stone. "That's your true mother isn't it?" she paused. "If she weren't like that, she would make sure Jianyi and your step-mother didn't treat me like some animal."

Kou watched as she wiped her eyes. "Gona..." he spoke her name in a whisper.

"You, Lirin, Doku and Yaone have treated me like someone." Gona stood up brushing her long green hair behind her ears. Her left hand touched the band on her head. "I can destroy them for you, Kou. You know I can, but if I destroy that woman, your mother would never be free."

Kou's light purple eyes widened in surprise. 'How does she know all this??? Are her powers more advanced than Goku's?'

She touched his face. 'He's been so nice to me. It's hard to believe I've heard so many stories abou this father.' she thought. Giving a slight smile she walked passed him.

His hand grabbed her arm. "Gona...Tell me how you know all this?"

"Please Kou no. I want to rest." she begged.

"Tell me..." he insisted.

"No..." she whispered.

"Gona???" Kou faced her now.

Gona pulled her arm away from him. "I don't wanna tell you." she shouted. "You and the others may know how I feel, Lord Kougaiji, but you don't. I'm not a youkai...I'm not even human for crying out loud." tears once again filled her eyes. "Jianyi is using me as a monster, Kou...That's all I am." Gona started to hit Kougajiji's chest with her fists.

Kou wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. He has never seen her like this before. 'I have to get her out of here, but how?' He placed his left cheek on top of her head. "You are not a monster. I know exactly who you are, becuase I have met someone who is like you, Gona."

She raised her pink eyes to him. "You know exactly what I am???" she looked at him puzzled.