Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ A Female Goku ❯ Taken From Kou ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: A Female Goku
By: Sephira-san (who else)
pairing: GokuxGona
Warnings: slight cussin (from Sanzo, Gojyo, Hakkai & Goku), fighting...
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I own only Gona


"My son is nothing..." Gyokumen was walking around. She was furstrated about the way Kougaiji has been acting the day Ni Jianyi brought Gona to the castle.

"Mistress, if you like I can take the girl from his sight. Now she would be back in her room...Alone." came the voice.

"Hmmm..." she smiled evilly. "That sounds like a plan. I don't care how you do it. Just get my pet out of his sight."

"As you wish, mistress." he gave a bow and left her sight. If he was going to take the girl away from Kougaiji he would need a plana nd the first would be to know where she is.

"Kou, are you sure that's a good idea?" asked Doku.

Jianyi had stopped once he heard the conversation. Hiding he turned his attention to them. 'This is perfect. I will know where she is now.'

"It's okay. Mother and that freakshow think that Gona is staying in my room. They would never know she's back in hers." Kou said.

'This is too perfect. The plan is coming along nicely...Now to think of a way to get her.' Jianyi thought to himself.


Gona laid on her left side, sound a sleep in her bed. Kougaiji stayed with her till she was sleeping then he had left. A noise had awoken her and her eyes opened. "Kougaiji???" her eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness in her room.

"Hello, pet." Jianyi said.

Gona's pink eyes widened in fear. She was never scared of him before, but after learning what Jianyi and Gyokumen want her for everything changed. "Ko..." his hand covered her mouth and she felt a sharp little pain in her neck.


Kou sat up in his bed. 'Something isn't right.' he thought. Tossing the cover off him, he got up. The only thing he wore was pants. His bare chest showing as he walked down the hall to Gona's room. "Gona..." he walked in, but saw that nobody was in the bed. "NO!!! That bitch." Kou was angered.


"Mmmm..." Gona moaned as her eyes adjusted. She tried standing, but suddenly fell back down. Her mind felt foggy and a hand touched her face. "Kou...gaiji." the name was hard for her to pronounce.

"I'm afraid not my pet." Gyokumen told her. "Work on her, Jianyi. I want her fearing Kougaiji."

"As you wish, Mistress." Ni walked up to her, grabbing Gona by the hair and placing somehting at her neck.

Gona wanted to scream, but she wasn't feeling so right. Nothing at the moment was making sense. She couldn't even call out for Kougaiji or Doku...

"I gave her more of this. Not even Prince Kougaiji had this much in him." Ni smiled gleefully. He was right...The prince didn't need much drugging, that was because he wanted him to sleep awhile. "Very soon Mistress, we will be able to make her fear the Prince."

"Good...I do not care how much give her." Gyokumen stared at her. "She'll be much more angry in her true form." she sat in her chair.

"Well, if you will excuse me mistress, I have another patient to attend too." Ni gave a bow and walked out.


"Damn it." Kou hit a wall with his closed fist. "This was the perfect time for them to take her, but how did they know where Gona was???" he said out loud. "Ni...He must've over me and Doku talking. That pyscho is sick. I will kill him." Kou knew where to go.


"How is my paient..." he walked up to a table. "Ahhh...Still not ready to talk are you? Well that's fine."

"Where is she???" Kou stormed into his lab, grabbed Ni by the throat and pressed him against a wall.

"Where is who?" he was starting to play dumb with him.

"Don't play dumb with me you psychopath. You know damn well who I mean. Now..." Kou squeezed harder. "Where the hell is Gona? Tell me or I will kill you."

"My mouth is sealed and don't you see that I have a patient." Ni pointed to the table.

Kou looked at the table. "I can't believe it. You still have that pathetic bunny. I thought Gona destroyed it when you and that bitch had her in her true form."

"Ah, but I saved it. Now if you will be so kind as too leave now, my Prince." Ni said politely.

Releasing his grip, Kou snarled at him. "If you hurt Gona, I swear I will hurt you." turning around he left.

"Isn't that something." stepping closer to his bunny, he looked at it. "Our prince has truly become a pussy."