Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ Lunch Time ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lunch Time:

Duo poked at his school lunch. It was his lucky day, they were serving Meat Surprise. "I think it's breathing." Duo muttered to himself. Kurama just stared at his own share. "I'll name it Joe." Kurama said. Duo smirked. "Wonder what it eats." Duo said. "Why, students, of course!" Kurama said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Quatre laughed.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Quatre asked. "A girl. Named Joe." Kurama stated. "We should get it a 'friend'!" Quatre said, pervertedly. Duo smirked. "Geez, and you looked so sweet and innocent, too. Who would have thought such a sweet-looking creature could have such a perverted mind." Duo said, laughing.

"Hey Quatre, why does that guy keep looking at you?" Kurama asked, tilting his head in the direction of Trowa, who keeps glancing at Quatre every now and then. Quatre looked at him. He caught Trowa's eye, but he immediately looked back at his group of friends. Quatre looked at him confused, then turned back to Kurama. "I dont know. I didn't even notice." "Maybe he likes you." Duo said, smirking. Quatre flushed a brilliant shade of pink before throwing an apple at Duo, who easily dodges.

"Don't say things like that!!!" Quatre said, trying to cover his face with his hands. Duo laughed a bit. "Why? I think it's cute!!! You're lucky, he's actually kinda hot! Not my type, though, so he's all yours." Duo said, smirking. Quatre turned a deeper shade of pink.

"So, who is he? He isnt that bad looking, if you dont want him, i'll have him." Kurama said, sipping his juice. Quatre glared at him and turned a deeper shade. "His name is Trowa Barton. He's in our homeroom class. And you're right, he is hot." Quatre said. "So, why dont you flirt with him a little?" Duo said. "He's one of the most popular guys in school!! He probably doesn't even realize I exist." Quatre said.

"Well, if he didn't, he wouldn't keep looking at you." Kurama pointed out. "He's probably looking at something else. No use getting my hopes up." Quatre muttered. "Don't sweat it, Q! He'll soon realize you exist, and he'll be kissing the very ground you walk on!!" Duo said lightly. Kurama smiled. "Yes, well, it seems we should change topics. Like who his hot friends are." Kurama said, looking back at the group, more specifically at Hiei.

Quatre sighed. His new friends were just weird. But fun. "Next to Trowa is Heero Yuy. He's half-japanese, and not very sociable. In front of Trowa is Cathy, Trowa's younger sister. Next to Cathy is Yukina Jaganshi, Hiei's younger twin sister. Next to her is Kazuma Kuwabara, everyone calls him Kuwabara. Next to Heero is Hiei Jaganshi, also not very sociable. Next to Hiei is Yusuke Urameshi, a sort of punk. Next to him is his girlfriend, Keiko Yukimura. She's a straight-A student. Across from her is Botan Shindou, she's very hyper. Across from Hiei is Chang Wufei, he's chinese, and everyone calls him Wufei." Quatre said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Heero, huh? He's hot. Totally my type." Duo said, smirking. "Well, then get in line. All the girls in school drool over every guy in that group, except Kuwabara. Everyone thinks Relena, the girl you two 'met' this morning, has the best chance with Heero. And there's this girl named Mukuro who has the best chance with Hiei. And there's some girl named Dorothy who has the best chance with Trowa." Quatre grumbled the last part. "And all of them are filthy rich."

"Well, no use dwelling on it. I'm going to get some more juice." Kurama said, leaving the table. Duo watched him go. "So, you two have been friends for six years?" Quatre asked, trying to lighten the subject. "Yep. Fox and me found out we had a lot in common. We also went through a lot of shit together as well." Duo said. Just for a second, Quatre swore he saw Duo's eyes take on a dark look. It disappeared as soon as it came.