Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Painful Destiny ❯ A Nightmare of Truth ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter One: A Nightmare of Truth

Ha ha! I love writing so, so, so much, that I'm going to write this for the heck of it! Man, when you have so many ideas for stories, but can't use them all in one story, it makes you want to make millions of stories! ^_~ Anyway, if this is a little focused on Minako, gomen, but I am Minako! *_* Let's start! Ü ::everybody frowns:: I thought you guys loved me, but you don't even like me! Oh well! Ü

Dedication: This story is dedicated to PrincessVenus, so enjoy Bekki! ^^;

Disclaimer: ::gasp:: Ah! I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing! It's such a shocker! OMG! I thought I did!

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

The only thing that could be heard outside was the crickets singing, and every now and then a car driving by. The girl put down her glass of water, and sighed. She couldn't take her mind off her thoughts. Sometimes she felt though there was more to the curse, as if he made her think of it. Picking up a book, she started to try to read it, but could never read more then three sentences and forgot what she had read, she would try to read it over, no luck there. Her mind wasn't absorbed into the book, instead into her thoughts. She tried watching television, but there was no use in trying. Putting on the radio and turning out the lights, she thought of the songs story line, this worked better, but events still tried to swim in her mind. Love...love was used most in the songs. In fact there was hardly anything else, love was such an important thing. No matter how hard to try and ignore it, she found it everywhere. She was a big fan of music, and she sang herself. The sound of the melody made her smile, she would try to sleep better then last night. The song ended with a note of happiness. The next song started up, it was her favorite song. And it always made her sad, happy, and determined. Sad for love, happy for love, and determined for love. She dozed off as the song still played on.

~*Dream*~

A beautiful song played in the ball room. Minako watched her friends dance with other guys. She looked at the boys, but a shadow covered them up. You could see the boys were strong, tall, and cared much for their loves. Minako sighed and waited for somebody to ask her to dance. Her luck with men was not quite well. In fact, she couldn't remember a time when she had loved a man. Frowning, Minako watched the people dance. Girls in very elegant dresses and boys in sharp tuxedos danced, swaying with the rhythm of the music. Kunzite, the man she had liked before, was dancing with a girl in a powder blue dress. He smiled at the girl and his eyes twinkled with signs of true love and happiness. Seeing the girl and Kunzite made Minako happy for him, and sad that she couldn't find a true love.
A platinum blonde haired walked over to her, and introduces himself. "Hello, ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm ****** ******* ******" He said his name, but the minako out of the dream couldn't understand what he was saying. (we can't let minako know who he is)
"Anio Minako, the pleasure is mine" She answered back.
The two danced as a wonderful, beautiful song played. The song was all they could hear, and each other was all they could see. Minako's heart lifted, finally love came her way. She loved him, and he loved her, it was better then anything in her life. Love, now she felt what she inflicted upon so many people, she felt the pleasure that only true love could ever feel like.
The scenery flashed and changed.
A cruel, pure evil face flashed in front of Minako's eyes, he laughed at her. A voice rang inside of her head, telling her that she would never love. She looked at herself, her dress completely torn and bloody. "You brought this on yourself! You made your friends die! It's like you killed them yourself!"
"No, no, I would never do such a thing..." Squeaked the small frightened voice of Minako.
"But it's true! Isn't it! You set up the deaths of your friends. Now, only Princess Serenity lives, and do you think she'll want to live after what happened. She thinks you killed them. She thinks that you killed yourself as well, which is about what you did to yourself!"
"No, no, no..." Was all that she could say, frightened and scared.
"Yes, yes it's true, you killed them, and yourself mentally. You ruined any chance for other people to have love. You killed the universe. You have destroyed everything that has love. And nothing lives without love, only you. But you knew this. You are, afer all, the princess of love, you cause love, you don't get loved! You knew this and you let destruction come among your own friends! You killed them!" The evil man blamed.
"I didn't mean it, I never meant anything to happen!" Minako cried.
"But something did happen, and you caused it! You should die now! It'd be the only thing right, but it won't fix the destruction you forced upon so many people!"
"Die? Die. Die...It would fix only some damage, but I'd be with my friends..Die...I think I'll do that."
The evil man then left hearing this.
Minako ran and ran. Entering a large palace, she kept on running. Slowing into a walk, she entered the heart of the palace, where a sword lay on a pedestal.
"There's your answer to you problems...." A voice said. "The answer to everything..."
"Yes, the answer.." Minako said. Minako walked closer to the sword, picked it up, and held it to her chest, right where her heart is.

~*Out of Dream*~

Minako woke up with a start, gasping. Something shined on her face, and she realized she was crying in her sleep. (I've done that before, it's such a weird feeling) Her heart pounded against her chest, and she cried the rest of the night, knowing where that vision/dream came from...The Moon Kingdom in the past.
*No, no. I can't fall in love or people who love other people will die? I can't risk that. That man, he said to me that only I can live without love my whole life, I must be strong. But what about Princess Serenity, wasn't she in love? I just can't stand this! Help me!*


The pain in her heart was unbearable, what did she do to her friends, how could she have done it. Ami, Rei, Makoto. Their deaths replayed before her eyes over and over again, Minako's heart was beating faster and faster. Her own love had died, because he loved her, this isn't fair! Her mind screamed. Why can't I love and be loved. Who was that guy? I never seen him here before, maybe he wasn't reborn. It must be for the better, right? All those lives, kami, I killed so many people! How, how could such terrible things happen. I saw them fall over, I saw them die. My friends, I can't protect them. I want to love, but I don't need it so much that they'd die. I can't stand it, I killed my friends. I committed suicide and killed myself, afraid of what Princess Serenity would think of me if she came face to face with me. Suicide was such a cowardly way out of pain, now it caused more then I can handle! What have I done?
Minako cried the rest of the night, she never wanted to face her friends again. What would they think of her if they found out what happened? What would they think of her if they got that memory back? What if they had the same dream as her. She wasn't ready to see her friends, knowing she was the reason they died, just seeing them would make her cry, and if they hadn't gotten that memory back then when they saw her cry, they would ask why. She couldn't lie to them, but she didn't want to tell them just yet. Minako couldn't even bare her own thoughts, she cried and cried.
As time passed slowly Minako was able to think of the dream over and over, the senshi's death, her cowardly death, everything. But her thoughts were interrupted at six forty-seven from her communicator watch beeping.
*No! I can't face them! But I must...*
She walled over to her desk, picked up the communicator, flipped open it, her hair covering her red, puffy eyes and her tear-struck face.
"Minako, we need your help, a youma is attacking at the museum!" Ami called through.
"I thought we destroyed them all..." Minako said confused.
"It's a youma left from the last battle, hurry!" Ami said ending the conversation.
Minako quickly left. "Venus Crystal Power!" Venus ran to the museum and saw a youma attacking her fellow senshi. *No! I won't let them get hurt!* "Venus Love-Me CHAIN!" She yelled, her chain swinging over to the youma and hitting it directly. "Venus Love-Me CHAIN!" She screamed again, using her chain to wrap the youma around and make it stay still. "Sailor Senshi, hurry finish it off while I have it entangled!"
"Right. All together senshi! Now! Moon Gorgeous MEDITATION!"
"Mercury Aqua Rsaspherdy !"
"Mars Firebird STRIKE!"
"Jupiter Oak EVOLUTION!"
As soon as Venus heard Jupiter yell her attack, she let go of her chain and screamed, "Venus Love and Beauty SHOCK!"
The youma turned to 'moon dust' and Venus could hear Moon cheer in joy. She looked at the senshi, gave a weak smile, said "Good job, senshi." As she de-transformed, she frowned again, her eyes began to water, and she ran.
"Minako!" Moon cried. "What's wrong? Hey! Come back here! Minako!" Moon de-transformed and ran after Minako, fallowed by Rei, Ami, and Makoto.
"Minako!" Makoto and Rei screamed worriedly.
"Minako, you should rest, three attacks in a row will drain you! And we just fought Himishu! Minako, please stop!" Ami yelled.
But Minako ran further, Ami was right, her body felt like it was when they were fighting Himishu, their last enemy who was exstreamly difficult to beat, but half of her pain was from emotion and the other half, exhaustion, energy drained, and injury. Her body hadn't fully recovered from the battle with Himishu, and she could feel pain from that fight too. Tears swept down her cheeks as she ran.
Usagi ran after Minako, for some reason, Usagi didn't understand, she was not far behind Minako without trying real hard to keep up.
Minako was so exhausted, she wanted to rest, her eyes were almost closed, being tired. Her legs burned as she continued running. Her heart felt like steel. No longer could Minako take it. Minako's legs stumbled left and right, then left again. Usagi watched in horror as Minako fell over, thankfully, her head did not hit the concrete, but her arm instead.
"OH MY KAMI, HELP! MINAKO!" Usagi screamed.
"Oh, god, Minako!" Rei yelled.
"MINAKO!" Makoto cried, "What happened to her?!"
"Somebody go get help!" Ami ordered, "Her energy is almost completely gone, her heart is beating way too fast, and she's barely hanging to life! Oh Kami , please save her!"
"Minako.....What made so sad?" Usagi asked.
"What do you mean?" Rei asked.
"She was crying...Wonder why..." Usagi answered. Rei looked closer to see that Usagi was right.
"I'm going to take her back to my place, I'll take care of her, "Rei informed, "And I think you guys, should go back home, it's still early, so you can get more sleep."
"Uh, Rei, I'd take care of her, you know, you don't have to watch over her..." Usagi started.
"No Usagi, I don't mind, really, now I know your still tired, go home, and sleep. I'll call you when she wakes you, okay?"
"Uh-okay...But please, remember to call me." Usagi said worriedly.
"I will, don't worry."
The group separated and Rei carried Minako to her shrine. She put Minako on the floor of the Great Fire room and sat next to the fire.
*Usagi is right, Minako was crying and I know there is something wrong, but what? Minako, your always so happy, now it's like I don't know this new person...* "Oh, Great Fire, I plead to you, show me Minako's problems." Rei chanted. After a while she gave up. *The fire won't show me anything, this is strange.* Rei sat over by Minako, who looked much better, she almost looked happy in her unconsciousness/sleep. Rei reached her hand out and place it on Minako's forhead. She didn't quite understand why she was doing this, she never had done something like this, nor did she ever have the power to, but she felt something, something telling her to do this. As her hand felt Minako's head, both girls' forheads shown brightly with their planet symbol. Suddenly, Rei felt a surge of emotion. First depression, then a light dizzy feeling, pure happiness swept over her, a feeling of none other she ever felt. She felt as if she was on air, then, not even in a second, her emotion change, not even knowing why, Rei began to cry. Sorrow, frightened, guilt, and lonesomeness, but it wasn't just that, these feeling were so strong, she almost felt like dying. What was this, how come Minako was like this? She had no reason to be this way, right? These emotions kept looping over and over, as if she kept thinking about the same thing.
~*Minako's Mind*~
The dream she had kept playing over and over, like a broken record. She shivered violently as this happened. She wished that she could wake up, but something forbidden her from it. Pain swept entire body, she ached in every inch of her body and soul. Right now an emotional and physical pain reliever would be nice! (I had to write that!^^) Minako then saw herself ready to commit suicide, holding the sword up to her heart. Darkness surrounded her, guilt along with it.
~*Shrine*~
Rei felt so much pain, so much evil, so much darkness and guilt. How could anyone live with this pain? It was bazaar of how the emotions mixed, feeling like death would be so much better instead of living with this torture. Heart beating fast, and pain swimming in her body, Rei screamed, finally letting go of Minako. Almost immediately, Rei felt the pain seep away. She was lucky that Grandpa and Chad (sorry about US name) had been out training. (Yes at this hour!) Rei gasped for air, this emotional feelings that Minako was having were so dark, no happy, or good feelings at all, except in that one are, which was overwhelming, it was pure bliss. Rei looked at Minako in sympathy, she didn't know anybody could hold that much emotion. The time was already 10:04 and she hadn't woken up. *Oh, Minako, what's wrong? I wish I could help.* Rei got up and went out of the room, to come back with a hot cloth to put on Minako's head. Not knowing if this would help or not, Rei figured there was no harm in trying. Placing the cloth on her head, she went to get tea for both of them, hoping that Minako would soon wake up.
~*Minako's Mind*~
She once again saw her fellow senshi die, pain clenched to their hearts. She saw Makoto die last, and screamed as she had thought Princess Serenity was dead as well.
*Everyone, everyone, everyone is gone, they're all dead...Ami, Rei, Makoto, Princess Serenity, I have failed our friendship, I have caused destruction upon the universe. I have caused pain before my eyes and not with intention. Kami, I would never have done anything like this on purpose, help me!* She sat alone crying over the losses of her friends. Then she felt it...She felt like someone was still alive. She couldn't tell who or what it was, but she felt somehow better.
~*Shrine*~
Minako tossed and turned as she felt herself wake up. A scream escaped her mouth as she felt a pain like no one could imagine. Her heart felt like it had been slashed. Her head fell into her hands and she cried, not caring that she was at Rei's house and that Rei would find out what she had done. She couldn't hold it in any longer. Pain. Her head wanted to burst.
Rei ran in, hearing this scream. Looking at Minako, there was only one thing to do, Minako had to tell her what was wrong, or else she couldn't help.
"Rei..." A small squeak came from the blonde as she seen Rei look at her.
"Minako."Rei said, *I doubt Minako wants to tell me what's wrong, and she's already in so much pain, I can't make it worse for her.* Rei walked over and put a hand on Minako's shoulder. Minako's body was shivering violently. She was scared, so scared and sad.
"Rei, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...I can't even begin to explain how I did it, I don't undersand..."
"Mina, what do you mean, what are you talking about?" Rei asked cautiously.
"I can't tell you! I CAN'T TELL ANYONE!" Minako exploded. She couldn't stand the thought of what her friends would think of her if she told them. She got up, which was extremely hard, considering, her injuries from the fight with Himishu had not healed and she heart cried as she ran out the door.
Minako ran down the street not caring where she ended up, but as she kept running a portal opened up before her. Minako let her body fall to the ground.
"Minako." Pluto began, "I know that you feel horrible about your past, but you cannot help that now. I don't know why you knew about that, but it is clear that no other pain could be so strong. Minako, when I became gaurdian of time I had learned your past and future. You, I must say, has had it almost far worst then the princess, but I can't tell you her secrets. But I know you will not be able to fight or even live with yourself if you would continue with your depression. Minako, I had to see different possibilities of what would happen if I didn't interfere with this, Minako, do you know what you'd do if you'd live in pain and not be over this pain?"
Minako looked up into Pluto's eyes and just shook her head.
"Now, please Minako, I know that is a lie."
Minako's heart felt guilty, she knew she'd kill herself again if Pluto weren't there for her like she was now.
"But Minako, you don't have to say it, as long as you know it. Mina..You really need some good rest, but if you sleep, you know it wouldn't be good rest. So Mina, I can give you a choice. I can give you a ring that'll take the depression away, but you'll have to tell the group sometime, or else they'd find out on their own, and think that you betrayed them or that you were to coward to tell them. But there is one person you can talk to other then me, you know who that is. This ring will take the depression away, but you'll feel dazed, not yourself. Or, the other choice is to just talk to your friends, which you'll have to do sometime, bu the ring will give you some time to think..What do you want to do?" Pluto asked.
"Sestuna, you are a great friend. Thank you." Minako said, knowing that Pluto knew what she wanted. (Wow what a sentence) Pluto helped Minako up.
"Minako, if you decide to tell them soon, tell me, they might react strangely."
"Oh, Sestuna!" Minako said hugging Pluto with her thanks.
"Now, Anio Minako, Super Sailor Venus, Princess Venus, Sailor Senshi of Love and Beauty, you must take this and go home, get some rest, if you have problems later, come see me."
"Thank you, Sestuna." Minako said taking the ring and vanishing as Pluto waved her staff.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~` ~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Okay, okay, I know I didn't get Minako in the gundam world yet, but, I that I'll get it in the next part. ^_~ I had fun writing this, so while fanfiction.net is crashed, I'll am working on this. Sorry about not getting more "Failling Into New Thing" out yet, but I was working on this. I'll get the next part out as soon as possible! Tell me what you think of my story, good, bad, so-so? Ja ne for now!