Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Thin Line Between Love and War ❯ The God of Death vs. The Goddess of Destruction ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Chapter Three: The God of Death vs. The Goddess of Destruction*~

Me no own Gundam Wing or Duo or the other pilots… But me own Ayako and Grand Knight. Got it? Good. :D For disclaimers, see Chapter 1.

~*~

The fight just began between Duo and Ayako… the Grand Knight opened fire with its semi-grenade pistol, but she missed and then, Deathscythe turned on its active cloak…

Ayako- "Dammit! He messed up my radar and I can't see him…*puts up the pistol* WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Then, Deathscythe appeared behind the Knight with its scythe up in the air…

Ayako- "Oh damn!!!!!"

Then, the Knight quickly pulled out its heat sword and the energies between the scythe and the sword collided…

Ayako- *closed both of her eyes and then peeks out with one…* "Phew, I'm still alive!!!"

Duo- "Ugh… damn, she's good… When is the others gonna be here!?"

They continue the fighting, by alternating between their vulcans and their melee weapons…

Ayako- (gets real mad) "Grrr… why won't you go down, boy?!"

Duo- "`Boy'?! I'm about the same age as you!"

Ayako- "If you're fifteen, you sure don't act like it!"

Duo- "If you say so. Besides, I do have a name! It's Duo Maxwell!"

Ayako- "Hmph. Why give out your name when you're gonna die!?"

Duo- "Gave it to ya… so you can visit my grave after this!"

Ayako- "You're such a fool… /Grr… there's no end to this!!! I have to trip that smartass… but how? Maybe…/ *the Knight feel to its knees* "Oh maaaaaaaan!!! My Gundam! You bastard, you've hit it!!!"

Duo- "Hehe! So I won't die after all! But I might spare your life, if ya don't mind goin' to jail…" *notices the other Gundams…* "Hey, guys! All's been taken care of!"

Quatre- "Duo's okay… but there's another Mobile Suit… Could that be-"

Ayako- "SUCKER!"

Before Duo responds, the Knight kicked the Deathscythe, causing it to crash on its back and then the Knight got back up and pulled her sword to the Deathscythe's cockpit, by a few inches. The other Gundams stopped in their tracks.

Ayako- "That's right, you guys better NOT make another step. If you do, I won't hesitate to rip this Gundam's cockpit apart, GOT ME?!"

Quatre- "Please, release Duo now!"

Wufei- /That Mobile Suit…/ "Hey, guys. I think this one is a Gundam too."

Quatre- "Wha!? Are you serious, Wufei!?"

Wufei- "Dead serious, I'm afraid…"

Heero- "Just let Duo go."

Ayako- "You're kidding?! As a Lt., I won't abandon my job!"

Trowa- "What job?"

Ayako- "Must I be a celebrity? I am Lieutenant Ayako Nishimura of the isolated military space colony! I work under the Admiral's orders!"

Heero- "Isolated colony? So what, you hate peace and thrive on killing it?"

Ayako- *her Gundam pulls out the pistol with her other hand* "I'd better watch my tongue if I were you, Wing Gundam!"

Then, she noticed Duo coming out of the cockpit, managing to withstand the heat. Ayako unbuckled her seat's safety belt and comes up to the screen, outraged.

Ayako- "What in the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Duo- "I notice you didn't get a good look at me earlier… so I want you to see your victim in the flesh!"

Ayako- "You are crazy! Crazy son-of-…a…. "*trails off as she makes the screen go closer on Duo*

Heero- "Wha?! What the hell just happened?!"

Ayako- "Uh…uh… no… *struggling to her seat* no way… not again… *experiencing flashbacks* NOT AGAIN!!!!"

Pilots- "What the?!"

Ayako turned off the Grand Knight and it sword. Then she opened her cockpit door and looked down at Duo, who was standing right beneath her.

Ayako- "…" *cocks gun at him*

Quatre- "Duo!"

Trowa- "Hang on a minute, Quatre… Something is wrong with that woman…"

Ayako- *trembling with the gun in her hand…* /He reminds me of him… that innocent boy… and it was my fault that he died… I was too late…/ "Uh… AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" *throws the gun away* "I forfeit this match. I won't kill you, or your friends or destroy your Gundams… *drops head* Forgive me…"

Heero- "She quits? And she called her-"

Before Heero could finish, a gunshot was sounded and Ayako was gripping on her shoulder… and it was bleeding…

Pilots- "!!!!"

Duo- "Hey!!!! Are you alright?!"

Heero- "What the hell was that?!"

Ayako attempted to stand straight, but she failed and then… lost conscience and fell off of her cockpit door…

Duo- "DAMN!!! *he manages to catch her and check for breathing*"

Trowa- "Duo! Is she…"

Duo- "She's been shot! She's still alive, but she's bleeding like crazy! Someone help me get her to the med room, NOW!"

~*~