Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 60 ( Chapter 60 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Going for Gold"
 
January. 2007 ShenLong
 
 
Chapter 60
 
Catherine and Hilde returned from their movie, still chuckling over the film. They'd stopped and had a bite of lunch at a small cafe and had really enjoyed their day out together. Hilde brought the car to a stop and accepted Catherine's invitation to come in and share a coffee. The friendship between the two women had deepened and grown, both finding they shared similar interests, shared the same types of pet hates and enjoyed spending time with each other.
 
Hilde had found herself falling for the red head, although she wasn't sure what to do about it. She had never been in this situation before so didn't have any experience in the area. She'd dated guys and enjoyed their company, but she found herself attracted to Catherine on a deeper level. Having done a lot of soul searching, Hilde could only explain it in one way - she was obviously bisexual.
 
Discovering that about herself not only surprised her, but it made a lot of sense too. Only problem was, she didn't know what the hell to do about her feelings for Catherine! So far, she'd played it cool, simply enjoying the other woman's company. She had an inkling that Catherine may return her affection, but she wasn't sure and she sure as hell wasn't about to risk the friendship by making any unwanted moves. She'd decided she probably needed to talk to either Duo or Trowa about this, but had yet to draw the courage to approach either one of them.
 
Entering the house, they found the place quiet, which was unusual. “I wonder where they are?” Catherine stated as she put her bag down on the kitchen table. “Trowa? You home?” she called out.
 
Hilde went to fill up the kettle.
 
Hearing his sister return and her call for him, Trowa spoke softly to Quatre who was currently in his arms as they sat on the edge of Trowa's bed, Jet at their feet and watching them both with a look of worry in his eyes. “Cathy's home. I'll go speak to her.”
 
Quatre nodded and released his lover. Reaching for the tissue box beside him on the bed, Quatre blew his nose. “I'll join you in a moment.”
 
Leaving Quatre to compose himself, Trowa went out to the kitchen to break the news.
 
Spotting her brother from the corner of her eye, Cathy turned around and smiled. “We're back,” she said and then her smile faded as she took in Trowa's disheveled appearance. “Trowa? What's happened?” she asked as she started at the tall man.
 
Hearing the words and touch of uncertainty in Catherine's voice, Hilde looked up from where she was setting the mugs, coffee and sugar on the counter top. Quatre entered the kitchen at that point and Hilde almost dropped the teaspoon she still had hold of. Seeing the state of the blonde, Hilde's heart went into her mouth and she barely managed to get any words out. “What's wrong?' she asked, voice a touch above a whisper.
 
“I think you had both better sit down,” Trowa replied, his voice remaining calm despite his outward appearance.
 
Both women's eyes were wide, Hilde looked to Catherine who looked back with a small shrug of her shoulders. Whatever it was, it certainly sounded and looked to be serious. They took their seats, side by side and Hilde took Catherine's hand into her own, offering support whilst also receiving it.
 
Trowa sat opposite, Quatre beside him. The blonde was sniffling, eyes red and swollen, hair askew and skin a little mottled from his crying. He placed a box of tissues on the table.
 
Hilde eyed the tissues suspiciously then swapped her focus to Trowa who had cleared his throat.
 
“I'm sorry I have to be the one to break this news, but I promised Heero I would on his behalf, the guy is cut up enough as it is...”
 
“Oh shit! Something's happened to Duo,” Hilde interrupted, her free hand moving to her mouth.
 
“Doctor Maxwell? Oh god no,” Catherine cried out.
 
“No, no. Nothing has happened to Duo,” Trowa quickly spoke before either woman could get themselves any more upset.
 
“Then if it's not Duo, it has to be one of the horses, or Smokey,” Hilde whispered, the concern flashing through her eyes.
 
“It's Scythe,” Trowa finally managed to get out.
 
“Scythe?” both women replied in unison.
 
“Heero called earlier to let us know that Scythe had a heart attack yesterday, he... I'm not sure exactly what happened, but Scythe is no longer with us.”
 
“Scythe...” Catherine whispered as the tears gathered in her eyes. “Oh, no,” she cried out as the full understanding hit her. Warm arms wrapped themselves around her shoulders and she sank gratefully into the comfort they offered.
 
Hilde enveloped the other woman in her arms, pulling her close and rubbing soothingly along Catherine's back. Tears gathered in her own eyes as she fought against the sob in her throat and managed to finally get a few words out. “Scythe was fine Saturday morning,” she whispered. “I saw her in the paddock when I left after morning consults.”
 
“I really don't know any of the details, Hilde, and personally, I'm not sure I want to know too much,” Trowa replied. “I did tell Heero we would call around later.”
 
Nodding, Hilde replied. “Good idea. Knowing how much Heero loved that mare, I'm sure he's really feeling the loss.” Hilde was a little calmer than the other three, her work with animals and the inevitable loss of some of those animals had served to make her a little tougher on the emotional front. In the vet world you needed to be, otherwise the loss of any patient would soon begin to affect you. It didn't mean she cared any less, she simply had a different way of dealing with the grief. In this case though, it was slightly different. Hilde had known the mare, spent quite a bit of time with her and would miss her deeply.
 
Managing to get her tears under control, Catherine gratefully took the tissue Hilde offered and blew her nose before reaching for another to wipe her eyes. Quatre was sitting opposite, his eyes still watering as he wiped at them from time to time. Catherine then realized just how hard this had hit the Inspector and she reached across the table to touch his hand.
 
The light touch had Quatre raising his red eyes and he locked gazes with his lover's sister. He could read the compassion there, the hurt and grief and knew Catherine also felt the loss deeply, possibly more so as it would no doubt have brought back terrifying memories for her of when the circus burnt down and the loss of so many animals there.
 
They didn't speak, words were not necessary, just an exchange of eye contact said it all.
 
“I think we could all do with a good, strong cup of tea,” Hilde said to break the misery currently occupying the room. She stood and went back to making them all a drink. Pushing mugs of steaming tea into everyone's hands, Hilde once again sat down. The tears had all ceased for the moment and an air of acceptance was settling over everyone.
 
Sipping on the hot tea had a soothing effect on them all, allowing the grief to remain but making it a little easier to deal with. Glancing at the clock, Catherine spoke.
 
“Did you give Heero any specific time we would call around?” she asked.
 
“No, I didn't. I just said we would call around later this afternoon,” Trowa replied.
 
“Then may I suggest we leave shortly? I'd really like to see Heero and Duo before too much longer, to see if they are coping okay.” Catherine couldn't help it, her mothering instinct came out and she was now more than concerned for her boss and his partner.
 
“I think that's a good idea,” Hilde said.
 
Trowa agreed. Turning to his blonde lover, Trowa spoke gently and calmly. “Quatre? If we're going to Duo's in a few minutes I think you might want to freshen up a little.”
 
Nodding, Quatre stood, placed his empty mug in the sink and headed for the bathroom. Trowa watched for a moment, then got up to follow and assist where necessary. Quatre wasn't really thinking right now, more working on autopilot and Trowa was concerned.
 
Ten minutes later, all four were cleaned up as best they could and heading out to their respective cars.
 
* * *
 
Duo returned from his call out to find Heero sitting at the kitchen table and staring off in to the distance, mug of cooling tea in his hands completely forgotten. Walking up behind his boyfriend, Duo draped his arms over Heero's shoulders and nuzzled the rider's neck. “You okay, Heero?” he asked, warm breath brushing over the skin of Heero's neck and making the dark haired man shiver.
 
“Hai, I'm coping,” Heero replied.
 
“What are you thinking about?”
 
“Scythe. Duo?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“This is probably going to sound a little silly, but, I'd like to put something on Scythe's grave. I suppose a cross with her name on it, and hang her halter on the cross. What do you think?” Heero turned slightly in Duo's embrace, the vet slipping around and then dropping to sit in Heero's lap.
 
“I think that's a sweet idea, Heero. There's some wood out the back of the stables and tools in the shed with Jaws. Help yourself to whatever you need and I'll give you a hand if you wish,” Duo replied as he snuggled closer to Heero.
 
“Thanks.” Heero went silent for a moment, then with a soft puff of air, he spoke again. “I called Trowa and Quatre.”
 
“Ah. How did they take the news?”
 
“Pretty much as I'd expected. Shock, grief and concern. They asked if they could call around this afternoon, I said it would be okay.”
 
“That's fine, Heero. You sure you're up to seeing them?” Duo knew Heero's emotions were still raw, he was concerned that Quatre and his sensitive/sympathetic side just might be too much for Heero to take right now. Quatre had been attached to Scythe, loving her just as much as Heero. He'd always made a point of petting the mare and feeding her sugar whenever he had the need to call at Duo's. The mare's passing would hit Quatre hard, of that Duo had no doubt, he could only hope that Heero wouldn't be too affected by Quatre's grief.
 
“Trowa said he would let Hilde and Catherine know as they were at the movies and then going back to Trowa's.”
 
Duo nodded.
 
Placing a kiss to the top of Duo's head, Heero began to shift a little. “I think I'll go get started on that cross.”
 
Duo removed himself from Heero's lap, understanding that Heero coped better with his grief if he was kept occupied. “I'll come with you.”
 
The pair left the house and headed for the stables and the scrap wood.
 
* * *
 
Between the two of them they soon found a couple of pieces of wood that would do the job perfectly. Heero went hunting in the garden shed for the tools - namely a hammer and some nails. He managed to find the hammer and a few nails that would suffice; he also scored in the manner of a half full tin of white paint and small tin of black paint. Carrying his prizes out of the shed, he dumped them all on the back lawn beside the wood. Duo managed to locate a saw and the pair were set.
 
Having decided on the length of the two pieces of wood, Heero trimmed off the excess from one piece and then began the task of nailing the pair together. They had finished applying the second coat of white paint when the sound of two cars coming down the driveway disturbed them.
 
“I think that's Trowa and Quatre,” Duo said as he shielded his eyes from the sun to see what type of car was coming. He recognized Hilde's car too.
 
Setting down the paint brush, Heero dusted his hands off and joined Duo to walk over and meet their guests. Inside, his stomach was tying itself in knots.
 
Trowa and Quatre were the first to exit, both men had sad looks on their faces as they greeted Heero and Duo. Trowa offered a warm handshake and soft words of condolence to Heero, repeating the same with Duo. Quatre gave Duo a hug then backed off to turn and greet Heero. One look at the rider and Quatre was lost. Heero looked completely washed out, his face was drawn and his eyes had lost that sparkle. Quatre's own eyes welled with tears again and he shook his head in an attempt to clear them.
 
He'd promised himself he would be strong for Heero. Unfortunately, his compassion got the better of him and he found himself wrapping his arms around the other man, the tears breaking forth as strong arms returned the embrace.
 
“Heero, I'm so sorry,” Quatre choked out.
 
“Thank you,” Heero all but whispered.
 
“I wish...” Quatre trailed off.
 
“It's okay, Quatre,” Heero returned and gave his lover a helpless look over the blonde's shoulder. Heero was having a hard enough time trying to hang onto his emotions and Quatre's misery wasn't helping him any.
 
Trowa stepped in and gently eased the blonde out of Heero's arms and into his own. “Sorry, Heero. He's taken the news rather badly,” Trowa apologized.
 
“No need to apologize, Trowa. We all loved Scythe,” Heero forced out past the lump in his throat.
 
Nodding, Trowa cuddled the blonde close and moved to the side to let Hilde and Catherine in to pass on their condolences.
 
Both women managed to remain composed as they spoke softly to Heero, letting him know they felt for him in his loss and that they would also miss the mare. Heero was touched by the kind words and comforted that he had such good friends.
 
Hilde approached Duo after Catherine had spoken to the vet and quietly asked him what exactly had happened. Duo really didn't want to talk about it right then but promised Hilde he would give her all the details in the next couple of days. Hilde accepted that, knowing just how hard this must be for Duo.
 
The six of them went back into the house where Duo made refreshments for them all and they sat around reminiscing. Even though the grief was still abundant, it did help to talk and remember Scythe. Heero found his heart didn't ache quite as much when they recalled different things the mare had done over the time she'd been with Heero and Duo.
 
After an hour or so, the four left and Heero went back out to finish off making his cross, Duo remained in the kitchen to clean up and then joined Heero just as the rider was putting the last touches to the paint.
 
“What do you think?” Heero asked as he set down the paint brush.
 
“It looks perfect, Heero,” Duo replied. “When would you like to set it up?”
 
“I think I'll bring in the horses first and feed up. Once they're all settled the paint should be dry and I'll do it then.”
 
“Okay. I'll give you a hand.”
 
“Arigato.”
 
An hour later all the horses were in and fed, Heero checking the last of the rugs and feeding Zero a carrot.
 
Duo stepped out from Angel's stable and bolted the door behind him. Picking up the empty feed bucket, he went into the feed shed and set it down with the others ready for Heero to make up the morning feeds. He watched silently as Heero walked over to Scythe's stable and picked up the mare's halter. He caressed it with his fingers for a moment, lost in thought, then shook himself and started to walk to the feed shed.
 
“Ready?” Duo asked.
 
“Yeah.”
 
Side by side they walked out of the stables and fetched the wooden cross. Carrying it out to the paddock and the freshly mounded dirt, Heero paused for a moment to study the grave. Wiping a tear from his eye, he took the hammer from Duo and proceeded to knock the cross into the ground. Once it was secure, he hug Scythe's halter over the top part and stepped back to view his handy work.
 
“It's perfect, Heero,” Duo murmured softly as he appraised the cross.
 
The white stood out, marking Scythe's resting place, the black lettering a fitting testament to the sweet mare.
 
'Scythe - It was an honor to know you. RIP our sweet mare'
 
* * *
 
News of Scythe's passing spread quickly through the equine grapevine and the veterinary world. Heero and Duo both receiving calls, letters and cards from fellow competitors, clients and friends expressing their sympathy; it touched the pair deeply to know that Scythe had been loved by so many people.
 
Heero received a letter from the R.S.P.C.A. expressing their condolences and thanking Heero for providing a loving and caring home for the mare. Heero had shed a few more tears as he'd read the kind letter, grateful that the society had allowed him the privilege of having the mare - she'd certainly played a large part in his life and he would never forget the soft, black face with its crescent white marking in the middle of the forehead.
 
As the weeks passed, the grief eased and the pain of loss receded. Life went on regardless and Heero had plenty to occupy his time. He returned to Treize's after taking one day off and got stuck into working the horses. It helped him to come to terms with Scythe's passing, driving himself hard and leaving no time to dwell on unhappy thoughts.
 
Shinigami was being ridden harder than ever, Heero determined to get the gray stallion as fit as he possibly could for the start of the show season. They had been to a few, smaller shows, using them as a sort of 'warm up' for the bigger events that were to follow. The small shows also gave Heero the chance to see how well Shinigami was progressing.
 
Treize was working Romeo hard too, and quite often Heero would take Shini over to Treize's with him and once his day's work was finished, the pair would work their respective horses together; sometimes on the flat and quite often over Treize's impressive course of jumps. Heero had his own set of jumps at home, but Treize's were more towards the international standard and had a lot more variety than Heero's. Heero also found Treize's experience a valuable asset and constantly grilled the other rider in regards to how he could improve his horse and himself.
 
Treize offered what help and advice he could, but truth be told, Treize knew that Heero was now just as good a rider as he was and there wasn't much more he could teach Heero. Even though Heero's skills now matched his own, Treize didn't wish to lose the other rider. Heero was a valuable member of his stable and Treize intended to keep the rider in his employ for as long as he could.
 
Shinigami and Romefeller had both improved over the months since the Nations Cup. They were a little older, somewhat wiser and a lot fitter. Heero had spent a lot of time schooling Shinigami on the flat, making the stallion so finely tuned to his aids that the gray would respond in an instant to whatever Heero asked through his seat, legs or reins. With his flat work having improved, so did his jumping.
 
Heero was determined to make it to the Olympic team this time.
 
Drawing on all he'd learnt from the Nations Cup camp, Heero worked diligently to improve both himself and his horse.
 
Duo was kept very busy with the practice, each day's consulting hours were booked solid, the afternoon surgeries were usually full too and both Hilde and himself were hard pressed to keep up with it all. Despite the workload, Duo was happy. Business was thriving, Hilde a great vet in her own right and Catherine? Duo didn't know what he would do without the woman. Catherine was quick, efficient, popular with the clients and most importantly - could tame Nrobbuts. The damn computer seemed to purr for the woman, but as soon as Duo approached it, it turned positively evil, spitting and hissing at him! Well, not literally, but that's how it seemed to Duo.
 
Having finished afternoon surgery, Duo hung up his coat, checked that the consulting room and reception area were clean for evening consults and then locked up. Hilde would be in later to do the evening consults and was on call for the Sunday, giving Duo the evening and following day off. Whistling to himself, Duo approached the stables where he knew Heero would be, probably buried alive underneath gear as he sorted through the stuff and made a pile of what he needed for the show on the following day.
 
Entering the stable complex he couldn't help but grin at the mound of gear that sat just outside the tack room door. Sounds of thumping and shuffling were coming from inside the tack room and that's where Duo guessed his lover currently was. Poking his head around the door, Duo snickered at the sight before him.
 
Heero was ratting through an old bag, his clothes dusty and a cobweb was caught in his hair. He was completely oblivious to anything other than whatever it was he was searching for.
 
“Need some help?” Duo asked as he leaned against the door frame.
 
“Shit!” Heero yelled and spun around. “You damn near gave me a heart attack!”
 
“Sorry, I thought you would have heard me,” Duo apologized and strolled over to give his boyfriend a chaste kiss. Heero had a smudge of dirt on one cheek, Duo thought it made him look cute. “What are you looking for?” Duo tried again as he rubbed the smudge of dirt away with his thumb.
 
“I bought some jumping boots a while ago and I've used them a couple of times on Shini. The old ones are starting to wear out so I was going to start using these newer ones - but I can't remember where I put them,” Heero replied.
 
“Ah, okay then. I'll give you a hand to find them.” Duo began to search in the cupboard where Heero kept most of his gear. After fifteen minutes of searching, they found the boots. They had managed to find their way into Heero's grooming kit.
 
“Anything else you need?” Duo asked as he eyed the pile of gear waiting to go into the car. Whilst Heero wasn't taking as much stuff as he used to, Duo still had a little way to go in training him to cut the pile down a little more.
 
“Just need to make up the haynets and I'm all done. Oh, besides loading it all into the car that is.” Heero looked at Duo, then to the pile and back to Duo. “Guess I should sort through again,” he said sheepishly.
 
“Might be an idea,” Duo replied, his tone amused. “Somehow I don't think you will get all that into Henrietta.”
 
With a sigh, Heero set to the task of whittling down the pile.
 
Finally, it was all sorted out and Duo was busy loading it into the car whilst Heero put the night feeds into the stables. It didn't take Duo long to cram everything in now that the pile was a more manageable level. Stuffing the water bucket in, Duo managed to close the tailgate to the station wagon without as much force as he thought he'd need. Picking up the haynet, he strolled over to the horse float and disappeared inside to tie it up in readiness for Shinigami in the morning. Having completed his tasks, Duo wandered back in to the stables to see what Heero was up to.
 
Heero emerged from Wing's stable with the hose in his hand and noticed Duo walking back in. “All done?” he asked as he went to turn off the tap and roll the hose up.
 
“Yup.” Duo wound his arms around Heero's waist and feathered kisses along that tempting neck as the rider straightened up.
 
“Mmm... nice,” Heero murmured.
 
“I can promise more,” Duo whispered huskily and pressed his body against Heero's back.
 
Groaning softly, Heero pushed back. “I think I'll take that promise.”
 
“Good. Let's get the nags in and fed so I can take you to heaven and back.”
 
Reluctantly, they broke their embrace, but not before Duo gave Heero a kiss to cement that promise. Holding hands, they walked out to the paddocks to fetch the horses in for the evening.
 
“All done,” Heero said as he emerged from Zero's stable where he'd been putting the gray's rug on.
 
“Dinner should be ready,” Duo commented as he slid the large door across and secured the stable complex for the night.
 
“What is it?” Heero asked as they wandered back to the house together.
 
“I put a casserole on in the slow cooker - apricot chicken.”
 
“Smells delicious,” said Heero as he sniffed the air appreciatively when they entered the kitchen.
 
“I'll go wash up and then start to dish it up whilst you get cleaned up,” stated Duo and headed for the bathroom.
 
Dinner was delicious, both men cleaning their plates thoroughly. Heero washed up whilst Duo wiped, then once the kettle had boiled, they sat down together to enjoy a coffee and watch a documentary on television.
 
Heero snuggled up close to his lover, glad to relax and push all thoughts of tomorrow's show from his mind. It was a big show, one of the qualifying rounds and a couple of the selectors would be in attendance. But Heero didn't want to think about it anymore, with everything packed into the car, Heero's show clothes hanging clean and neat in their clothes protector and his boots polished and waiting by the door there wasn't anything left to do.
 
Duo's arm was around Heero's shoulders and he idly let his fingers run up and down the rider's arm. Feeling Heero cuddle closer, Duo shifted position slightly and turned to look at his lover whose head rested against his shoulder. Violet eyes softened as Duo reached forth and claimed Heero's lips in a soft, sensuous kiss.
 
The kiss was returned with enthusiasm, Heero's tongue questing forth and tangling with Duo's. The documentary was forgotten as the pair exchanged kisses, steadily building the fire deep within.
 
“God, I love you,” Heero whispered and stared deep into his lover's eyes, reading the returned love and affection there.
 
“I believe I have a promise to keep,” murmured Duo and began to nibble on Heero's ear, right in the place that he knew would drive Heero wild.
 
“I believe you do,” moaned Heero.
 
“I think we should take a shower.”
 
“Huh?”
 
Duo slid sensuously from the couch, pulling Heero with him. Leading his love by the hand, Duo took them both into the bathroom and closed the door. Turning the water on, Duo began to strip his partner.
 
Cobalt eyes darkened with lust as his clothing was peeled from his body. Standing nude before his lover, cock at half mast and rising steadily, Heero reached forth to return the favor.
 
Duo's clothes left him to join Heero's in the laundry hamper. Taking Heero by the hand again, Duo pulled the shower curtain back and stepped under the spray, Heero following.
 
The water was warm against their heated skin, soothing the aches and pains of the day away. Duo picked up the wash cloth and soap, lathering up and then proceeding to wash his lover. Arms, chest and legs were cleaned and rinsed, then Heero was turned around so Duo could wash his back. Once done, Heero found himself turned back again and Duo smiled seductively at him.
 
The soap and cloth found their way to Heero's genitals, Duo gently cleansing and teasing at the same time as he lathered Heero's groin. Heero put one arm out, hand flat against the tiles to steady himself, his pleasure growing by the minute. Rinsing the soap away, Duo stared hungrily at Heero's now very stiff erection. With a wicked gleam in his eye, Duo dropped to his knees and took Heero's length in his mouth.
 
“Ohhh, that's good, Duo,” groaned Heero as his eyes slipped shut and his body was bathed in pleasure.
 
Mouth working steadily over the heated flesh, Duo raised a hand to cup Heero's balls and caress them, adding to the torment. His tongue flicked over the sensitive head, swirled around the crown and stabbed gently into the tiny slit before swallowing the entire length again.
 
“Ahh...” moaned Heero, his body jerking as nerves caught fire. His entire system was thrumming with need, the pleasure searing through his veins and he happily succumbed to the gift his lover was bestowing.
 
Managing to get past the gag reflex, Duo took Heero in as deep as he could. The flesh was hot, thick and heavy in his mouth, adding to his own excitement. With one hand still fondling Heero's balls, Duo reached down with his other hand to grasp his own erection and begin to pump.
 
Heero could feel the rising tide of his orgasm, his toes were curling with the effort of holding out as long as he could. Duo gave one hell of a blow job and Heero wanted it to last as long as possible. Unfortunately, that tongue was too talented and Heero's breathing turned into ragged pants, his heart rate sped up as the familiar warmth in his belly began to unfurl.
 
“Oh, God,” he moaned as the pleasure overwhelmed him. When Duo began to hum, Heero was lost.
 
Feeling those balls begin to shift and draw up towards Heero's body, Duo knew his lover was about to tip over the edge. He backed off a touch, still suckling and swirling his tongue as the precum leaked a little faster. The organ began to swell and then exploded in Duo's mouth, hot, sticky fluid shooting from the tip and being swallowed quickly and eagerly.
 
Cobalt eyes closed, the hand on the tiles began to tremble as Heero's breathing became even more erratic. His other hand dropped to Duo's head, resting lightly on the crown as his body began a series of convulsions. His climax ripped through him, drowning him in intense pleasure and his mind shut down.
 
Still sucking lightly on the now softening organ, Duo's hand continued to pump. The tiles were getting a little hard on his knees but Duo was oblivious to the discomfort. Releasing Heero's cock from his mouth, Duo leant back on his heels and began to pump faster. His hand dropped from Heero's balls to fondle his own, rolling them around as his hips thrust forth.
 
Opening his eyes, Heero was greeted with the wonderful sight of his lover on his knees, legs spread slightly and hands working his cock and balls. He groaned at the vision but couldn't tear his eyes away.
 
Duo could feel his orgasm hovering just out of reach. His hand tightened a touch and his tugs increased. Biting his lower lip, Duo fell over the edge and flew into the abyss. Semen spurted from his cock, splattering the tiles where the water washed it away. Slowly his hand began to still, having milked all he could from the now deflated organ and he opened his eyes to see Heero watching him.
 
Reaching down, Heero assisted the vet to stand and pulled him into his arms and gave him a bruising kiss. “Thank you, that was wonderful,” Heero said softly.
 
“Trust me, it was my pleasure,” Duo purred and licked his lips.
 
Heero gave a soft chuckle and captured those lips again. Breaking apart they decided they had better rinse off quickly as the water was starting to lose its warmth.
 
Wrapped in fluffy towels, they made it to the bedroom, dried off and slipped into boxers. Sliding under the covers, Heero checked the alarm was set and then turned out the light, Duo immediately snuggled into his arms.
 
“Love you,” Duo murmured as he settled down to sleep.
 
“Love you too, Duo,” came Heero's reply. “Sweet dreams.”
 
“And to you.”
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...