Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gone But Not Forgotten ❯ gbnf ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
untitledTEXTBOBO ¼¼Y:ͼY:ÎmBIN ¼°AuthorÕs Notes: yeah this was written up over a year ago and was posted in my live journal, so I uncovered it and well here it is. ^_^

Enjoy!


January 26, 2003

Gone But Not Forgotten

By: AutomatedRose

Disclaimers: Own Gundam Wing....geez, it may be my birthday, but I don't think ownership was one of my gifts. So Please don't sue.


'The moonlight shined brightly against the dew covered flowers...' wrote the girl, as she tried to concentrate on her creative writing assignment.
Frustrated, she ran her hands through her hastedly pulled up hair. "Dammit!" she yelled as she crumpled up the paper, throwing it towards the overflowing waste basket.
"How am I going to finish this paper, if I can't even figure out a way to start the stupid thing," she asked herself.
Sighing in defeat, she gets up from her desk, and desided to e a walk. "Maybe, I"ll be able to get some work done on it when I get back."
She grabs her keys and wallet, and leaves her little one bedroom apartment, heading towards the coffee house she visited often. But instead of taking the quick rout she took a detour though the park.
The setting sun casted the park in reds and oranges making things seem almost unreal. The girl took a seat on one of the benches and smiled to herself as she gegan to think about her past. A bittersweet past.
Then suddently, it came to her. SHe had figured out wha tto write her paper on.
She never did make it to the coffee house, instead she went stright home and started working on the paper.
She working for the better part of the night, typing and revising the paper until she thought that it was perfect.
She turned it in the next day and didn't think anything about it until about a week later, when the teach er was handing back the papers to everyone but her. Instead she was asked to read her paper in frount of the class.
She slowly walked up towards the teacher and takes her paper and satrts to read:
"Gone but not forgotten. By Mira Lirain.
One day, while out for my daily walk through the park, I met this guy and fell maddly in love.
Yeahknow, it sounds like a really cheesy line from a really cheesy romance novel, but believe it or not, it's true.
He was a good five...five...um...he was tall, well built, and had the most beautifl green eyes I have ever seen. What was there not to love?
Sure, I knew nothing else about the guy, but what did I care? I was, afer all, only fifteen years old at the tiem. What else was needed for me to fall in love?
Anyways, I was never one to just waltz right up tosomeone I didn't know, so I just took a seat at a nearby bench and stole glances at the boy. Okay, so I started holes into the guys back, same thing to a boy crazed teenage girl.
Now, here is where things take a turn for the weird.
While I was just sitting there, this giant robot like thing comes flying by, landing in the park. Out of it comes another boy. This one had short, choppy, brown hair and bold blue eyes. In short, he was scary looking, you know, he looked like one of those people you didn;t talk to for fear of your life.
Well, anyways, the second boy points over in my direction, causing the other to look over. He shakes his head and said something I couldn't make out.
At this time, I desided that I had enough eye candy for one day, and got up to start my way home. But, I didn't make it out of the park, because no soner had I stood up a huge explostion happened at the pavillion a mear yeards away.
Startled and scared, I screamed and started to run in the oppisite direction from the explostion, which also happened to be the oppisite direction from home.
Soon the air was thick with smoke and full of bullits. I was confused to the point that I had no idea where I was. Finally, I just stopped where I was and stood still. I thought for sure I was going to die right then and there. Wether by bullet or smoke inhilation.
But, after a short period of time, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. Quickly, I turned around and saw that my visitor was the green eyed boy. But instead of sweeping me off my feet and taking me away to his own desearted island, he was holding a gun to my head asking who I was and who I worked for.
To scared to make sense, I stuttered a few times before I stopped making sounds altogether.
Oncea gain, he shakes his head, and pulls out a walkie talkie, calling for "Zero One" saying something about innocent and moving to safty, back in five.
It all really didn't make sne, bt what did I care, a gourgouse guy was leading me somewhere by hand.
Of course, I was shocked when I discovered he had lead me to another one of the giant robit things. I then tried to run away but the boy had a very tight grip around my wrist. I guess, whe knew I would ry and run.
Anyways, after coming to terms, that I wasn't going to be able to get away. I allowed myself to be put into themachine.
Nothing was said untill he asked me why I was staring at him earlier. I was shocked that he kew that I was looking, which caused me to look down before I answered.
And did I tell him the real reason? Actually, belive it or not, I did. I said, and I quote, "Because I think you're beautiful."
He contemplated this for a moment before he said, "I think you are too."
Nothing more was said, and soon he stopped the machine and opened the hatch to reveal the wooded area behind my house. I looked at hom onve more and said goodbye. And as i stood to leave the crammped space, he oncea gain grabbed my wrist, but gently this time. He then handed me soething and told me his name. I looked at what he gave me and aw that it was a gold necklace with a locket. I opened it up and saw a picture of a little boy and girl. I closed it back up and handed it back. I told him that I could never accept something like that from him because it probaly mean t a lot to him. He then told me that Itw as mine and that I deserved it.
Confused, I was going to ask him why, but I didn't have the chance, because he was kissing me. I couldn't belive it, the boy I was in love with was kissing me.
Too soon it was over and he let go of my wrist to let me leave. But, I refused to ak e his neckalce with out giving him somthing in return. So, I took off the necklace that I was wearing , that had my family crest as a pendenten handed it to him while saying my mane. Then before he had a chance to say anything I left.
I never saw him after that day, but I have never forgotten him."
After the girl finihed, there were tears in her eyes. She looked up at her teache but before she could say anything he asked her, "Mira, is this a true story?"
Mira looked down for a second before lookingback up at the class with a smile that confused everyone, the said, "Yes, that was a true story. It happened almost five years ago in the local park. I still love him, even today, though I haven't seen him since."
Just then someone walked into the room wearing a milatary style unifor. "Excuse me for the interuption but I was told that I was needed here."
The teacher nooded at the new comer then said, "Yes actually. Though you did miss th ewonderful story for Miss Lirain, that I wanted you to hear."
"Wufei, I am on duty. I don't have time to deal with you side job. I would think you of all people would respect that," said the man.
"Relax, Trowa."
"Tro...wa? stuttered te girl just loud enough for the two men to hear.
the second raised an eyebrow as he looked at the girl. He then spots the necklae she was wearing. Walking up to her he opens the locket with skilled hands and sees th epicture of the two small children. Closing it quickly, he pulled out the necklace he was wearing.
The girls eyes teared up once again when she realized that the necklace was the one she had given away years beofre.
"Trowa..."
"Mira..."
Then then hugged eachother as the class began to cheer. But neither of them cared because they where together again.

  ÿÿ