Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ GW: Deep of Heart ❯ Chapter 2: Family Untied ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey everyone here's my second part of Gundam Wing Story so enjoy. But here's a little intro what happens in Chapter 2: Ok now Heero, H.J., Jessica and Relena were on their way to meet the others then Duo shows up behind them but you see in the story. ^.^ ~.^ ^.~ ^.^


Last Time:
H.J. rested his head on Jessica's shoulder to show his support for her. "Besides they are good friends," Heero explained while agreeing with Relena. "Ok Bro. Lets go," Jessica said.

So Jessica, H.J., Heero and Relena started to walk down the street again.


Chapter 2:

They were walking down while Jessica ask Relena about her Brother Zechs. "Relena, how is your Brother?" Jessica asked. Heero just listens and H.J. skip ahead of them. "He's doing fine," Relena answered.

"Oh," Jessica said.

"How is Dr. J?" Relena asked. Heero looks at his Sister, Jessica looks down sadly. "He die during the war with the other doctors," Jessica answered. H.J. stop to see his Aunt look sad so he run up to hug her and Jessica picks H.J. up and hugs him. Heero put his arm around her shoulders. Duo Maxwell runs up behind them, "Heero! Relena! Wait up!" Duo yelled. H.J. saw Duo. "Hey Mr. Maxwell," H.J. said. They stop. Duo catch up with them. "Hey H.J. Hi Heero and Relena. Who is this?" he said has he pointed at Jessica. "Hi Duo," Relena said. Jessica looks at Duo. "Uh?" she asked in a confusing way even H.J. looks surprise at Duo. "You don't know who my Aunt is?" H.J. asked.

"She's my Sister, Duo! Plus she was there with us as 'Angel' ok!" Heero said. "Hello Duo, I'm Jessica Yuy. I'm glad to meet you, plus I'm so glad to meet up with you again, Duo," Jessica said. "Oh, hello Jessica. I'm glad to meet you too. I'm surprise to see you alive again," Duo said. Jessica, H.J., Heero, Relena and Duo stop at an ice-cream shop where they saw our other friends. "Hi Uncle Zechs!" H.J. said while he run up to Zechs and Heero smiled at his Brother-in-law when he saw his Son H.J run to him. Zechs smiled at H.J. and said. "Hi H.J. who you run into?"

Zechs looks at Heero but smirks at him. "Hi Trowa, Wu-fei, Noin, Zechs, and Quatre," they said except for Jessica who was shy at first. Even H.J said 'Hello' to Trowa, Wu-fei, Noin and Quatre. "Hi Heero, Duo, H.J. and Relena," Quatre Reberba Winner said. "Hi Heero, Duo, H.J., and Relena," Chang Wu-fei said. Jessica looks around to see if Trowa was around. "Hi Heero, Relena, H.J., and Duo," L. Noin said. "Hey Sis, Bro, and Duo," Zechs said. Trowa looks up to to see Heero, Duo, H.J., and Relena at first. He was wondering about something and Heero saw it so he motion Jessica, H.J., Rerlena and Duo to sit down at a table. Relena sat with her Brother Zechs so did Jessica and H.J. And Duo joins Wu-fei, Noin, and Quatre. Heero walks to Trowa and looks at him.

"Hey Trowa what's wrong?" Heero asked. Trowa looks at Heero, and sighs. "Oh I was wondering if we got word about your Sister," Trowa answered. "Well you would be shock if I told you if she's is here right now with us and she return alive," Heero said. "What you saying, Heero?" Trowa asked. Heero point over his shoulder at Jessica at a table with Relena, Zechs, H.J. on his Aunt's lap. While Heero and Trowa talked the others welcome Jessica back. "Hey Jessica welcome back," Wu-Fei said. "Yea welcome back," Kathy said. Zechs smiles at his new Sister-in-law, and said, "I agree welcome back to us Sis. Don't worry you part of the family."

Jessica smiled at everyone. "Thankz everyone," she said.

~Contiune in Chapter3~


A/N: Boy it's longer than I thought. Enjoy 'Chapter 2'? Now 'Chapter 3'. I mean typing these chapters. ~.~

-Jisushika Yuy