Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ In The Bedroom ❯ Night 25 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In The Bedroom: Night 25

Am I dead? Is this a dream? Is this eternal punishment for my sins?

Heero Yuy sat in silence. He knew there must be sound, but in space it cannot be heard. An endless vacuum that devoured noise, as if it never was. Perhaps it isn't. If there is no one around to hear…

The coms were turned off, so they could not distract him, but he needed to hear them, to know that he lived. He couldn't feel pain…there was meant to be pain. He was fighting after all. There was meant to be confusion…there was only cold calm. It was meant to be hard…

It was so damn easy. So easy to pull the trigger, to press the button, to pull, to push, to follow orders. So easy to switch off the coms, to say they don't exist, they don't matter, that you don't care...

He's giving in; Heero can tell. Zechs is failing, finally falling. Heero is not tired. Not injured. Not hurting. Just…lost.

Where are you? What are you doing? Are you still alive? Can you feel?

Something is falling. Annoyed, Heero opens his coms. It's her…Relena…

Save Earth. Mission…not lost…He turns off the coms and begins his fall.

Are you falling? Fall with me?