Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Journal ❯ Journal Writer: whispering_hate ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Gundam Wing, if I did, I would have killed Relena.
 
-------
 
Summery: Duo had been surfing the GreatestJournal web page and he finds a specific journal and reads…how will it change his thinking in life?
 
---------
 
whispering_hate-Star (OC)
 
death_scythe-Duo (no duh!)
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
Sighing in boredom, Duo leaned forward as he read through the list of users-he came across a specific one that read whispering_hate. Curious, he clicked on it and he was brought to a screen that was black and red.
 
Journal entry:
 
Jan. 16th: I tried suicide just today after school in detention. The teacher caught me, called my dad and I was yelled at. My best friend ditched me for her BF, which is stupid. “Oh, hes cute and popular and now…I can be popular!” she had told me. What the hell is with that?!
 
Hes a jock. Yup. My life is completely miserable. Cant wait till I go to my moms in Japan. At least I have friends around there -sigh- all of them are boys. No big deal right? It's a big deal to my father and step mother.
 
Dads comin' g2g, byby!
 
Mood: depressed
 
Music: I Hate Everything About You
 
Duo was surprised. They cant controll her life, he shrugged it off and read more of her entries.
 
Jan. 20: Ugh, I REALLY hate life, my friend, Toni, commited suicide. I found out today. He was sooo perfect! But he commited suicide…I really hate this. I wish I could die…oh great, dads calling me. Wonder what I did now…
 
Mood: Blank
 
Music: Welcome To My Life
 
Duo blinked. Her friend commited suicide. Wow, must have a huge affect on her…he decided to reply to the post since she had just posted that one.
 
Death_Scythe: I just read ur post, and I'm sorry to hear about your friend. If you'd like to talk, you can email me or IM me @ god_of_death@hotmail.com. Ja ne!
 
Duo decided to get off since it was getting late…
 
----The next day----
 
After he ate, he decided to check to see if she replied or anything. And surprisingly, she did.
 
whispering_hate: I apprciate your concerne, but I don't need pity! I got enough of it from my friends back in Japan when my parents divoriced, but whatever.
 
Duo chuckled at her response. Sounds like a cold and harsh response, but he found funny. He decided to read her new post.
 
Jan. 21: I hate pity…I hate everything there is…I need help…The Lord holds a grudge against me…oi…I need serious help! I HATE LIFE!!!
 
Mood: I wanna die (depressed)
 
Music: Your Not Me-Yu-Gi-Oh sound track
 
He blinked. He decided to check her profile. Then reply to her post.
 
Name: Star
Current Age: 13
Friends (6): peaceful_slumber, scarce_laughter, broken_youth, dragon_luver, phoenix_fire, sacred_tiger
Live: Cairo, Egypt
Bio: hmmm, not much about me other than the fact that I'm abused physsicly and verbally. And whatever.
Intrestes: war, anime
 
Duo blinked. Shes intrested in war.Intresting. “MAXWELL!” Wu Fei shouted. Duo rolled his violet eyes. “WHAT?!”
 
“Wheres my Katana (sp?)?”
 
“Who knows?”
 
Wu Fei eyed him strangely. “What are you reading?”
 
“A journal.”
 
Wu Fei snorted and walked away.
 
Duo turned back and decided to reply to her post.
 
death_scythe: hey, I c ur intrested in war. Y is that? Your still able to email me…
 
Little message thingie: You have one new email.
 
`Oh, wonder what its about?'
 
He checked and the email said, This is whispering_hate from GJ, and I guess I'd like to talk
 
He grinned. `Cool.' He replied saying, Do you have MSN messanger? `Cause you can add me. I just need your email address.
 
He got an instant response: heres my email address (hope you don't mind what it says) broken_fighter_angel_of_God :P stupid I know…
 
He added her.
 
-------------------------------------
 
lalalala, I'll end there!