Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Times At The Review Lounge ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WinterTime At the Review Lounge!

Written by: AWA and TaRain

AWA- Oh thank God I'm not sick anymore... I had one VERY GOD AWFUL WEEKEND!!! Goddamn fever... @.@

TaRain- It's not that bad.

AWA- I HAD A TEMPATURE OF 103 you heartless bitch!!!

TaRain- F*** YOU!!!

*AWA and TaRain starts wrestling violently...*

DISCLAMIER- ...... okaaaaaay... BTW, Boss AWA or Boss TaRain doesn't own Gundam Wing or Digimon, or any other anime characters from other shows

except their own respective created characters... -.- WARNING- Jokes on 1x5, slugfests (courtesy of the sisters), language, some perverted stuff and... Anything else?

AWA- Yeah. If you don't like or you just don't like the pointless-ness, either don't review or sue me!

TaRain- Please don't! We're broke! We spent it all on Christmas... *cries* Damn siblings...

~*~Chapter One~*~

*Starts as Ashley aka AngelWingAsh and her sister Brandelynn aka TaRain was finishing putting up the decorations to the Review Lounge. The girls, Ashley, Rain, Crystal, and Ayako, were out doing stuff...*

AWA- ALMOST DONE!!!

TaRain- Yea! Christmas!!! ^.^ I HOPE I GET THAT RESIDENT EVIL ZERO GAME!

AWA- But you chickened out in the first one?

TaRain I did not! I... just didn't want Jasmine get scared...

AWA- Right... and she can put up with the Exorcist.

TaRain- She can. I'd peed in my pa- NEVERMIND!

*Takeru and Trunks wolf whistles* *AN TaRain- YOU BIG PERVERTS!!!*

AWA- Oh yeah, you wanna know what I wanna get?!

TaRain- What?

AWA- GUNDAM WING: ENDLESS WALTZ!!!

TaRain- .... Gundam Wing freak.

AWA- ...TROWA?!

TaRain- Yeah, yeah. I'm supposed to believe that. Jus' cuz you wanna-

AWA- NO! I MEAN IT! AND NOT JUST TROWA! DUO!!!

TaRain- *hangs up stocking* Riiiiiiight.... *turns and sees...* TROWA! HOLY SHIT! You're riiiiiiight!!! *.*

AWA- Holy hell... The Gundam Boys are here!

*TaRain rushes for the door and opens the door Trowa was in front*

TaRain- Hi......... You're Trowa....

Trowa- Yeah, that's right. You're TaRain right?

*TaRain nods very fast*

Trowa- .... Yeah, I think this is it.

Duo- Hey! Is there an AngelWingAsh here?

*AWA zips to the door*

AWA- He-----llo everyone! Welcome to the lounge! I'll fix ya'll up something to drink! Right now, our main server's out for something... but I'll be right baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

G-Boys- ...

Quatre- What an...very energetic girl.

TaRain- Naw, she's usually crazy. Especially if Duo's here.

*Duo grins*

TaRain- Now, what do you guys wanna drink?

~AWA~

*AWA was fixing up milk and vanilla ice cream with Oreo cookies in the back of the kitchen*

AWA- *singing* What do you do when you... *mixes three milkshakes*... put in Heero and Wufei.... in the same room? *mixes the other shakes* Let's just hope... that they will... get clooooooooooose together... and make loooooooooooooove together... (An AWA- See people?!?! I'm crazy!!! ^.^)

*Then, AWA hears a gun cock and she realizes that Heero and Wufei had heard the song. Heero has his gun loaded (AN AWA- Don't think that you weird people!!!) and Wufei has his sword up...*

Heero- You are so dead. I'll kill you!

Wufei- INJUSTICE!!! I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!

AWA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*AWA runs away from the bullets and Wufei's sword... They ran out to where the other pilots and TaRain could see...*

AWA- SOMEONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!

TaRain- Oh my God... -.-;;; She didn't!

Trowa- She didn't what?

TaRain- Hee-man and Wuffers must've heard AWA singing that stupid song!

Quatre- Which song?

TaRain- About Heero and Wufei being in the same room and end up loving each other...

Q, T, and D- O.O;;;

TaRain- My point...

*The wild goose chase brawls outside.AWA quickly pulls out a monk staff from a... toolshed?* (AN AWA- I have no idea how that damn toolshed got here outside of the Review Lounge)

AWA- BACK!!! *looks at the staff* What the hell is this doing here? *shrugs and whacks both pilots in the head and drags them back to the lounge...*

Duo- What happened to Heero and Wufei?

AWA- I'd just knocked them out. Now... I'm gonna make that song happen!

TaRain- OH MY GOD!!! Hey, where did you get that staff?

AWA- Toolshed. *drags Wufei and Heero into a closet and locks both of the pilots in* They're not getting out. ^.~

TaRain- What toolshed?

AWA- Look outside.

*TaRain, Trowa, Quatre, Duo and AWA goes outside to the toolshed*

TaRain- WHAT THE F*** IS THIS TOOLSHED DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?

AWA- And how the hell did that tree get in here?!!?

Quatre- I thought it would be nice....

AWA and TaRain- IT'S WINTER!!!

Quatre- It's pine.

AWA and TaRain- -.-;;;; .......

Duo- *grinning*What about the toolshed?

TaRain- Who gives a flying f- *looks from AWA to Duo...* MAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!

Duo- :D I thought AWA might need it.

AWA- O.O You're the one who helped me? THANK YOU!!! *hugs*

Trowa- Let's go in before we get a cold.

Quatre- Or before Heero and Wufei goes nuts.

AWA- That I wanna see. :D

~*~

Sorry if it sucks and doesn't take in your interest! I always think I'm that damn funny. Well am I? Chapter Two coming soon!