Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Secrets Revealed ❯ ONE BLOODY HALLWAY ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 1 - ONE BLOODY HALLWAY

‘Why? Why did they always think they were right? Them and that bloody manipulative old goat. They are not the ones who have to have everyone they love killed.’ Turning the corner, Harry spotted a figure walking towards him. In his panic, he whispered “stupify.” Then he realized that because of his panicked decision, he now had to modify their memories and put the person to where they should be. He wondered who the stunned person was.

Upon approaching the figure, Harry saw that the person had very pale skin, long silver hair, and a lot of piercings.

‘Hmm. Pale skin and silver hair. Sounds like Draco Malfoy.’ Harry mused ‘I wonder when he g0t those piercings. I hope he isn’t hurt from the fall. Shit, why is he bleeding like this? The fall couldn’t have done all this. Oh, merlin, am I in love with him? I suppose given that I want to save him I do. Who should I bring him to help him? Madam Pomfrey would ask too many questions and I can’t do healing. Perhaps Snape. He is Draco’s godfather all. He would probably ignore me to fix Draco. Yes, Snape would do just fine.’

With a swish, flick, and a whispered civiere d’air, Harry went to wake Snape with a floating Draco by his side.

 

Author’s note - civiere d’air means stretcher of air in French. However, this is a spell I made up, it is not one in the original Harry Potter series.