InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ Meeting the other 11 peoples- a Rina chapter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lycoris: ok.... nobody voted.... well, unless yall want Rina to end up with Ed, AD to ed up with Inu or celery stick man *burp*, or Eclari to end with Sess (she most likely will) then vote!!! Also, in this chappie, Rina will meet the other 11 peoples, so, if you want any love triangles or crushes, let me know! I'll be more than happy to incorporate them in my fic!
I do not own the anime peoples, just my OCs......still wish i owned Edward......sigh.....

"blah blah"
~thinking~

-Yugi's Thoughts-
=Yami's thoughts=
+Hiei's thoughts+
^`Yoko's`^
^Kurama's^
*Author note*
All the special peoples need special thought thingies.

~~~~~~ meeting the other 11 people, a Rina Chapter~~~~~

Last time: “Maybe your friends appeared in different places. That would be the most reasonable explination.. Oh ya, Lord Sesshomaru broke up the fight. On his way away from a battle, it looked like he picked up something human sized wearing black.”


“Eclari-chan! She always only wears black!”


Now:
"Please Banko-san! Please tell me Where Eclari is!" Pestered Rina.
"Look, i dont know where Sesshomaru lives." ~ or even if she's alive.~ answered Bankotsu, who was starting to get annoyed at Rina, especialy since she was sopposed to be injured. She shouldnt even be thinking about finding her friends with her injures.

"For one, no one, NO ONE can heal from the injures you recieved in just 2 weeks."

"TWO WEEKS?! HOLY CRAP! THEY COULDA BEEN LOOKING FOR ME!"

"KAMI! DONT YELL AT ME! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR FRIENDS WERE TAKEN BY OTHER PEOPLE! I FOUGHT HARD JUST TO KEEP YOU ALIVE! DONT GIMME THIS SHIT! YOUR PROBEBLY THINKING, 'OH, HE DIDNT HAVE THE NERVE TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS'! YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL!" yelled Banko.

~what.... i wasnt yelling at him! It... it just sorta slipped out.... i didnt yell at him....~Thought Rina.

"Banko! Please dont be so rash! I... I didnt mean to insult you, or anything like that.... it..." Rina's voice softened," it just sorta slipped out... sumemasen...and you have no idea how thankful I am for your assistance..."

~~~Banko POV~~~~
Wait... she wasnt yelling at me? Oh shit.... But how do i apologise? Shit.... I dont want her to cry... too late. Her tears are rushing from her eyes... Damn, she cant handle being yelled at. Urrrggg... what do i do?!

~~~end pov~~~~
Rina tried to hold back to tears, but she couldnt. Bankotsu, not knowing what to do, left the room to allow Rina to calm down. As soon as he left the room, Rina lied back down on her bed, and cried herself into an uneasy sleep.

Bankotsu decided to take a walk. He needed to think things through, like how on earth he would be able to apologise. He wasnt that type of person, nor did he know what to say. Well, he COULD just say, Im sorry, but he thought that wouldnt be enough. It was apparent Rina had a stressed life, and couldnt handle additional stress very well.

Unfortunatly for Banko, Edward was outside talking with Al. He badly wanted to know if Banko had found anything out about this mysterious girl, and same with Al.

"Yo! Hey, did you find out anything?" asked Ed.
"Please tell us?" Pleaded Al.


"Yea, she cries easily." Said Banko in a monotone voice.

"WHAT?! HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU COME ACROSS THAT! WAIT, DONT TELL ME YOU MADE HER CRY?! YOU BASTARD!"

"LOOK, IT AINT MY FAULT SHE IS EMOTIONALY UNSTABLE!"

Ed was so close to beating the shit outa Banko, but was stopped when Al grabbed him. Banko was now power-walking towards the forest outside of the mansion.

Dark, in all his glory, then dropped right in front of him.
"What happened?" Dark commanded more than asked, "I went to check on Rina, and apparently she cried herself to sleep." Dark added in a rather cold voice.

"Look, i took something she said the wrong way, she got pissed and started crying. Happy?" Banko said with extra dark sarcasm in his voice when he said 'happy'.

"No." Dark ended up giving Banko a death glare, then added," Better apologise next time you see her."

"Fine." answered Banko, who then stormed off into the forest to think.

Al, seeing as the coast was clear, let go of Ed.

"I hope Rina's Ok." Said Ed, breaking an uncomfortable silence. You could still hear how pissed he was at Banko by his voice.

"Dont worry. I think she's the type who has a lot of curiostity. She'll go out and explore the mansion. We'll run into her sooner or later." Explained Dark.

"But what about her injures?" Questioned Al.
"She has none Al. They healed at least 5 times faster than regular wounds." Replied Ed, because he was the one that bandaged her wounds.

"But only demons heal that fast!" exclaimed Al.

"One thing's for sure," Stated Dark, "She isnt a demon. Hey, Ed, Remember when i tried to bandage her?"

"What of it?"

"Her aura flared with a strange energy. I think she's a miko."

"That WOULD explain alot..." Ed said, trailing off.

___________________Rina's Room____________________
Rina woke up somewhat groggy. Her eyes still stung a bit from crying. For the first time, she took in her surrondings. Her bed had to be King sized and a half. The sheets where an assortmant of dark blue, dark green and silver. The bed spread had b-e-a-utiful pattens of butterflies, dragonflies, and fireflies. The bed frame was a four post bed, with the posts at least 8 feet in the air, and wood poles connecting them. On the poles was beatiful see-through silk, with the same colors as her sheets. Rina pushed the silk curtans out of her field of vision, and looked around What she saw amazed her.

The room was lavashly furnished with beautiful rugs, windows, curtans, sofas, and cabinates of all sizes. Right below one of the enormous windows, was an intricatly carved table and chairs.

The windows are what amazed Rina the most though. They had to reach at least 10 feet high, only a few feet below the celing. They were as wide as a hummer viewed from the front. And they were spotless.
~Wow! They must have a lot of workers that work long hours in order to clean all these windows!~

Now that Rina took in all her room, she noticed she was wearing a plain white dress. ~Eewww... plain white...~ Rina then walked over to the biggest of all the cabinates, which she figured to be a wardrobe. When she opened it, she was completly surprised. Inside, was woman's clothing, but not only that, lolita! Along with the lolita, there were kimonos, and a huge variaties of obis. Rina picked out a deep blood red dress, with black frills. Then she noticed a drawer. Inside were head bands of all kinds! Rina searched through them, and found one that matched her dress. On the sides were small black roses and black ribbons.

Rina immediantly changed her clothes, and noticed she had no wounds what-so-ever. ~Hmm... What did Banko mean i was injured? I dont even have scars!~ Then she walked to a huge wood door.
~Well, that should be the way out of my room... but... what if im not spoopsed to be out of bed? The others probebly still think I'm injured! But... if i see them, I can tell them Im fine. But what if I run into Bankotsu?~ Rina mentaly argued with herself, and the curious side won.

She catiously opened the door, and looked out. No one semmed to be around. She then quietly stepped out, and silently closed the door. She had her cat senses on, to help locate people, that she may or may not want to run into. *cough Banko cough*

She spent 15 minutes wandering down halls, before she heard any life at all.

Rina immediantly stopped when she heard Roy. She peaked around the corner. She did so, but only enough so she could see. ~ Is it because of Roy, Im being so catious? Better hide my aura and scent while Im at it. Funny, never thought Id act like this with Roy.~

"Where the hell are we?!" Said a somewhat familiar voice. ~ Where have I heard it before?~

"Look, your in Reloj Mansion, located in the middle of Gwena Forest." Rina reconised this as Roy's Voice.

"That doesnt help! At all!"
"Yusuke, calm down!" said a second somewhat familiar voice. THis voice was definately male, as the last one.

~Yusuke, Ive heard that name before...~

"Hn" ~WTF... a third voice?! How many are in conversation?~

"SHUT UP TODDLER! AND YOUR NO HELP HIEI!" ~Wait... i think that these peoples are from....HOLY CRAP! ITS YUYU HACK ON A SHOE! Maybe, i can just back away quietly, and search in a different direction. It's obvious Roy's busy...~

Rina did just that, but she didn't know if the whole crew was there. She decided to be catious of Kurama if he was there too; after all, he DID have a demon inside. Hiei was there, and who knows what woulda happened if she had her aura around her, and thank Kami she hid her presence. She didnt start running in the other direction until she walked far enough that she was positive Hiei couldnt sence her movement.

Rina kept on running, but wasnt nessisarily watching where she was going. Unfortunatly, she ran into something hard, but not inanimate!

"Ow..." Said Rina.

"Hey, are you Ok miss?"
Rina knew Ed, Al, Dark, Roy, and Banko knew her name, so whoever she ran into wasnt them. Rina looked up, only for her eyes to meet violet ones. His hair, was styled so that anyone who looked would wonder how he got his blond bangs and purple redish hair to stand the way it did. Yeppers, you guessed it. The person Rina ran into was Yugi Mouto.

Rina quickly stood up and repeatedly bowed while saying, "sumemasen, sumemasen, sumemasen!"

"Whoa, slow down!" Yugi pleaded.

Rina then realized she must look strange wearing lolita, when most people never even heard of it.

Rina then actualy looked Yugi in the face, and saw he WAS looking at her clothing, which, really complimented her curves.

"So, do you live here?" Asked Yugi.

"Uh, no I dont... I dont even know my way around. Im lost, heheheheheh...."~ boy, i MUST sound like a total idiot...~

"Well, Im lost too,.. Maybe we should explore together?"

"umm.. Okies. My name is Halimaru Kirika, but my friends call me Rina, and you are..?"

"Mouto Yugi, pleasure to meet you."

"Same here" ~i wish...~

"So... where sould we head?"

"Well, i know 2 guys, maybe 3, that could help us out, but i have no idea where they could be."~ well, Im excluding Banko, and Roy... I REALLY dont wanna deal with YUYU hack on a shoe.... well, at least peoples from YU Geeeee ooooohhhh are nicer.~ The maybe 3 was including Al, whom she would reconise.

"I hope we can find them."

"Yugi-san, may I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Did you come here with friends? Well, I have a feeling you appeared under the same circumstances I did."

"Yes, my friends Joey, Tritin, Duke, Marik, Seto (if he can be called a friend in the first place), and Bakura were ingulfed in a bright light. Are those the circumstances that you mean?"

"Hai. Well, my 2 friends and I were gonna write a Anime Xover, and there was a bright light that sucked us into it. Funny, i woke up the exact way my Oc was gonna, Wait a sec......... THIS IS OUR X OVER! HOLY SHIT! EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING LIKE WE WANTED IT TO, LIKE WHO WOULD FIND US, WHO WOULD WE MEET, OH HOLY SHIT!"

"Rina-san! Please get a grip! Now calm down and tell me what happened."



_________15 minutes later_______
"I guess because Ad, Eclari and I were going to insert ourselves, we were brought here. We were gonna bring you and all of your friends that you named here. Crap... Im ssssooo sorry that this happened, Yugi-san!"

"Hey, you didn't know it would happen. But at least we know why we are here."

"Hai...but, i cant help but feel guilty about all of it!"

"Well, Rina-san, we should get a move on."

"Hai! Maybe we could find your friends here!"

"Huh? What makes you so sure they're here? Your friends were completely seperated."

"2 thingies. 1) In our story, thats the way we wanted our OCs to appear, and we didnt want your friends and you to be seperated. 2) Ed said that there were 11 others found after the battle! Counting you, your friends, and the YUYU Hakusho crew, that makes 11."

"Whats YUYU Hakasho?"

"Anime TV show. Actualy, your from YuGiOh, also an anime Tv show. Please dont take this personaly, but AD wanted you in as a joke, because she doesnt like those 2 shows. She thinks card games are nerdy.In my world, when people really get into it, it's EXTREMELY lame. We dont have technology like you would have in order to play it, so people will use toy versions of your tech."

"Oh... well, that's odd."
"Dont worry though. I actualy put you peoples in because of the people you are, not the actions you take, or what show your from. Well, i guess that means i sorta know you better that you would know."

"What would you know about me?"

"Well, you have a second half named Yami... um.... your good at that... whats it called...?"

"Whats what called?"

"You know, that advanced version of go fish with the monster thingies."

"Its called Duel Monsters, and it is nothing like go fish. But your explanation was funny." Yugi chuckled, then Rina followed suit and laughed herself.

"Okies..... we should go.." Rina started to spin very fast, with her arm pointed out. "Yugi-san! Tell me when to stop spinning, okies?"

"Uhh... ok.. uh... stop!"

Rina immediantly stopped, her arm pointing down a hallway, that neither had come out of.

"That way!" Rina said happily.

~-Yugi's head- Wow.... that.. was interesting.... but its a hallway niether of us came out of...- =You know Yugi, her personality is totaly oppistite of her strange clothing.= - i know.... But i think shes a good person, we can trust her.-~

Rina then did something unexpected by Yugi, or Yami. She grabbed Yugi's hand and pulled him towards the hallway. As she did so, she smiled a warm smile at them, A totaly friendly smile that said, "i totaly trust you, and were friends now! heheh! =^.^="

Rina then said, "Common, lets go find your friends! Aheh! =^.^="


Not long after they walked down the hall, they ran into Joey. And no, she wasn't holding Yugi's hand. That was just to get him moving.

"Joey! Over here!" called Yugi.

"Yug! Boy, am I glad to see you! Hey who's the girl?"

Rina apparently didn't like being called girl, but she quickly exhaled and calmed down.

"Hello. Im Rina. Pleasure to meet you." Rina then bowed a quick bow. She obviously grew up in traditional Japanise culture.

"Nice to meet you to. Im Joey Wheeler." Joey Held out his hand, and Rina shook it.

Yugi spoke up, and explained how he ran into Rina, then explained why they were here.

"What?" Joey was completely suprised by the reason.

"sumemasen, sumemasen, sumemasen, sumemasensumemasensumemasen!" Rina said while rapidly bowing apaligitly.

"You do know youll give yourself whiplash from doing that, right Rina?" Said Joey. Rina looked up confused that he didnt blame her. Back home, if something like this were to happen, 3 Speed would blame her. Jay and Frank (MIB) would balme her too. She wasnt used to kindness like this.

"Umm... Sorry, im just not used to this kind of kindness. Back home, most peoples would blame me..."Rina said as she tried to explain.

"Why?" Asked a very confused Joey, not knowing why people would blame her.

"Hey, if its my fault, I hafta take full respnsiblity, with no help what so ever. Even if I had no idea we'd all be sucked into a different world. Well, almost no help." Rina knew Maragaret, Madlax, Elenore, the alian monsters (Godzilla & co) would help her if the time called for it. "Well, we should continue searching and exploring!"
Rina then smiled, a smile that started out empty, then turned pure and happy. ~ i Have 2 new friends! I shouldnt be sad! They dont want to see sad Rina! No one does.~

~Yugi's head = She's good at conceling her depressed emotions.= -Yea, But probebly because she doesnt want us to think she's emo or something. = Well, she looks emo in those clothes...=- hey, she's just has a different way of expressing herself, thats all.-= If you say so, Yugi...=~

Just like she did with Yugi before, she grabbed both Joey's and Yugi's hands and pulled them, to let them know to continue exploring.

~Joey's head- Kami! She ssssoooo kawai! And she's extremely friendly! *Lycoris: With some peoples.... others no. *coughYashlaterinstorycough* *coughkaibacough** Serenity would enjoy her company.~

Well, to make a long story short, After meeting up with Kaiba, Rina giving him no respect what-so-ever because of his high and mighty personality, and she gave him the name YM, short for Your Majesty. Kaiba was extremely pissed off, and Rina seemed to enjoy that. Joey and Yugi can see that she cant get along with peoples that have GYNORMIS egos.

*Lyco: i now have a craving for eggos.. or eggs that are "ed"ible,or Ed, hahah! things work out! WOOHWHOO! I WANT ED! BWAHAHAHA*

After a 36 minute period of walking with Rina giving Kaiba death glares, and he returning them, they came across Edward.

"Hey, Rina-san, is that one of the guys you said could help us?" asked Yugi.

"Yeppers! ED! HEY EDWARD!!!! OVER HERE!" Rina called out while waving her arm in the air really fast.

~Kaiba's head- Kami, does she have energy. Note to self, dont let her eat sugar.~

"Rina! Glad to see your feeling better!" Ed said running over to the group of 4.

"Hai, I am.... but, were lost.... can you help us?"

"Uhhhh.... one incy wincy problemo.... this part of the mansion was never here before, so i decided to check it out now I'm lost....." All 4 fell anime style.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR LOST TOO, SHORTY?!" yelled Kaiba at the top of his lungs.

"WHO YOU CALLING A PERSON WHO SO SHORT YOU NEED A MICROSCOE TO SEE HIM AS BIG AS A GRAIN OF SAND?!!!!!!!???!!!" Ed yelled in response, ready to cause Kaiba some sereous damage. Lucky for Seto, Rina restrained Ed, but it was obvious she was using all her strength to keep Ed from killing Kaiba.

After a few minutes, Ed calmed down.
"Ed-kun?" Rina said.
"Hai, Rina-chan?"
Rina instantly blushed a bit at Ed calling her -chan. "From which direction did you come from?"

"No idea. Sorry."

"Its okies! =^.^=" Rina gave Ed a pure smile, that held more to it. But Yugi nor Joey could figure it out.
~Kaiba's head- How can she say, "okies"?! Now were stuck here with no idea where to go!~


"Edward, I feel human auras, and yokai auras radiating behind this wall. Please transmute a door?" Rina said as she jestured towards the wall on her left, while she gave Ed puppy dog eyes.
"Wait...What?" asked Joey.
"Well, i can see auras. Yokai auras are different than human auras, but every aura is different for every person." Rina explained.
"Kay, sure thing Rina-chan." responded Ed. Again, Rina slightly blushed.
Rina then smiled and did a V sign with her fingers.

Ed then clapped his hands together, and transmuted a door. "As I always say, if you dont have a door, make your own!" Exclaimed Ed with a triumphic look on his face. Yugi, Joey and Kaiba were astounded, and dumbfounded at what Ed did.

"Alchemy." Said Rina, explaining how it works, ect, to the 3 non-knowing-of-alchemy- peoples.

"Will you teach me how to transmute, Ed?" asked Rina.

"Sure, as soon as we figure out how to get back to the known places of the mansion."

Ed was just about the reach for the door, when it was opened by Roy. "Get lost, Fullmetal?"
Asked Roy, noticably enjoying the look on Ed's face.

"Hiya Mustang-san!" Rina greeted Roy, while popping out from behind Edward. She figured it would be better if she meet the YYH team and got it over with.

Dark then walked up from the other direction of the hall with Kurama, Marik, Duke, Tristin and Bakura.

"Well, heres the rest. Hello, Lady Kirika. Its good to see that your injusres have healed, and you are in good health." Said Dark, as he causialy walked up to Rina and kissed her hand. That caused Rina only to turn 8000 shades of red. Common, who gets treated like this by the famous phantom theif, Dark?

"um, heheh, Arigato Dark-san." Responded Rina, still 8000 shades of red. Ed was fuming at Dark, who replied with an in-your-face smirk. All eyes were on the 3, excluding Hiei, who couldnt see over everyone's shoulders anyway, even if he did want to see want was going on, which he didnt.

Roy told them to follow him to the main room where introductions would be made. Rina was the first to notice, she was the only girl! But before anyone left, Rina left her gaurd down from noticing that, not noticing she wasnt hiding her aura. The next thing she knew, she was pinned to the wall with a "Eep!", with Hiei holing his katana to her neck.

Hiei demanded of her "Explain of your aura." Then Joey said "Hey! Leave her alone!"
"Keep your opinions to yourself, human." Hiei spat back.

Hiei turned his glare back at Rina. "Explain!" he commanded again.

"Like hell i would!" Rina retorted before a blue aura appeared around her, causing Hiei to let go of her in pain. "Back off, unless you want to be purified, yokai." Rina said calmly, as if she delt with this all the time.

Duke spoke up first, seeing as everyong else was awstrucked at what just happened. "What did you do?"

Rina looked over and smiled at him, then her face looked like she was trying to think. Basicaly, she was looking upwards, with her index finger on her bottom lip. "For starters, Im a miko, with umm... how do i explain?..spiritual powers?" Rina herself was having a hard time explaining.

"Thought so." Said Dark. "We'll continue this conversation in the main room. Roy, if you please, lead the way." Dark obveously couldnt react well in the crowded space. He wanted to get Rina in a spot where he could reach and protect her easily.

Roy mearly nodded and said, "Everyone, follow me."

Rina kept her distance from Hiei, and he from she. Getting purified hurts like hell!

Most everyone kept giving Rina curious glances, but she ignored them, and walked by Ed, Yugi, and Joey, all four of them knowing she could intrust her life story and explanations to them. ~I'll tell the 3 as soon as i can.~ Rina gave them looks trying to convey that idea, and they understood.

+Fox, there's something wierd with that girl.+
^Besides that she was actualy able to inflict damage on you? Or perhaps, because she's a miko?^
^` A VERY pretty miko. Lets mate her Kurama!`^
^Thats a desturbing thought. Besides, we would have competition from Dark and Mr. Elric. Also, she's hanging by those other two boys. Dont you think she might have feelings for them?^
^`so?`^

+You two, shut up and listen. That girl's aura is different. Its human and not at the same time.+

^Thats not possible.^

+Thats why she bothers me.+



~Yuig's head- I think she gave us that look because she believes she can trust us with her life story, Yami. I think she's gonna explain what happened back there.-= I hope so. You know, She IS really pretty.=- What does that have to do with anything?-= Nothinggggg....=- Whatever. I just cant wait to hear what seh has to say though! I think her life is complicated, and talking about it will help her.-= Yes, i think so too. I can see pain and heartbreak in her eyes, even though she masks it so well.=~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lyco:WOW LONG CHAPTER! OKIES, PAIRINGS SO FAR!


Rina/ Ed 1
Rina/ Dark
Rina/ Bankotsu
Rina/ Roy
Rina/ Naruto1
Rina/ Sasuke
Rina/ Kakashi
Rina/ Yugi
Rina/ Yami
Yugi/Rina/Yami
Rina/ Joey
Rina/ Duke
Rina/ Bakura
Rina/ Tristin
Rina/ Marik
Rina/ Yusuke
Rina/ Hiei
Rina/ Kurama
Rina/ Youko
Kurama/Rina/Youko
Rina/ Koenma (nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Rina/ Kaiba (yea, right. this'll happen when Sess wears a pink dress and strips infront of me and Eclari)



Eclari/ Sess 2
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi
Eclari/ Dark
Eclari/ Yugi
Eclari/ Yami
Yugi/Eclari/Yami
Eclari/ Joey
Eclari/ Duke
Eclari/ Bakura
Eclari/ Tristin
Eclari/ Marik
Eclari/ Kaiba



AD/ Inu 1
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person
AD/ inanimate object (celery stick man. Hes all natural.) 1
Ad/ Roy
AD/ Yusuke
AD/ Koenma
AD/ Yugi
AD/ Joey
AD/ Duke
AD/ Kaiba

Rina/Krad
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.)1
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why)2
Rina/ Envy 1
Cant think of any more bad guys. oh, PS, I only know about YYH through other fics, so I am not familiar with the bad guys. However, I am a bit more familiar with YGO's Villians. So, if you want me to incorparate them, lemme know! Later!

AND PLEASE VOTE! Votes decide the entire fic! An I know many of the characters havent even gotten a chance to say anything. Sumemasen!

Love,
Alberio's Girl,
Lycoris