InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Friend ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Naruto.

Warnings: For safety this fic is between the rating T and M. Also expect a lot of OOC as I can't seem to put the characters in character.

Summary: The sequel to "To Be Acknowledged". IYNaru xover. It has been over 5 years and Naruto waits patiently for his friend to come back to him but with many obstacles in the way, will Naruto's friend's arrival cause more trouble than worth or will it help in some way.
"-" - speech
'-' - thoughts

In the village of Konoha, people went on with their daily lives, some ignorant to the many dangers the protectors of the village do to provide a safe place.
 
Young children ran around happily, some playing tag, ninja or just simply being with their friends.
 
Genin teams gathered together to do some training together or forced to do D ranked missions because their sensei had forced them to.
 
But during the busy and not so busy day and the happy laughter and smiles, something was amiss.
 
A boy was missing.
 
It had not been long since this boy went missing, so not one villager, except for the ones who cared for him or were assigned to look for him, noticed that this boy was missing.
 
But funnily enough, even with the bright orange jumpsuit the boy wore, the people who were looking for him could not find him.
 
Which the Hokage would have to say is a big accomplishment.
 
Located away from everyone and especially prying eyes, this boy sat on top of the Yondaime or the Forth Hokage's head, on the Hokage monument.
 
Not once glancing down to the noisy people below him. The boy ignored the villagers below and just clearly stared over the village and into the horizon.
 
The missing blonde, blue-eyed boy sat deeply within his thoughts.
 
'When are you coming, nee-chan? I miss you.'
 
A gentle breeze of wind flicks through the blonde's wild locks, and soothingly casts a warm blanket over him.
 
'Where are you? Did you forget your promise? Why have been gone for so long? You promised to be back after 5 years."
 
Water building up behind his eyes, the blonde tries to suppress them down.
 
`Did you forget about me?'
 
A clear blue tear droplet fell from the pre-teen's eyes and slowly descended down his whiskered scarred cheek.
 
'What's taking you so long?'
 
-
- (A place very faraway from the village Konoha)
-
 
It was a sunny day.
 
Down at the fields a young woman of twenty-two tied her long black tinted blue hair and strapped her bow and arrows onto her back.
 
Scanning the sky with her sapphire blue eyes, she sighed as she saw black clouds from the far south and was quickly approaching to where she stood.
 
"Seeing as you are packed and ready. I'm guessing that you will be leaving us now Kagome-sama," a gentle, wise but definitely masculine voice danced with the air.
 
Kagome turned around to see a man and a woman standing a small distance away from her.
 
The said, was a man nearing his late thirties who stood as a person of caliber and was dressed in purple robes of a monk, he was also a foot taller than Kagome. His violet eyes, that held wisdom and maturity hid the under layer of mischief that showed up in dire times. His black hair was kept short at the neck, but he also had a small ponytail at the base of his head. His hands were a nice big size for a man like him, one hand rested on the woman's hip while the other laid down his side and had a cloth and prayer beads wrapped around it.
 
"Yes," was the simple reply and Kagome turned right back around to avoid seeing their faces. She was about to pick up her bag and leave when the woman's voice stopped her.
 
"Can't you stay a little longer?"
 
Only turning her head Kagome looked into the brown bright eyes of the woman she thought as a sister.
 
The woman was taller then Kagome by 5 inches. With long brown straight flowing hair it was pulled back in a low ponytail to keep it from flying everywhere. Also having an occupation that required hard work and manual labour the woman had an athletic build but was still beautiful. The woman wore a purple and yellow kimono.
 
Kagome answered, "Sango. I can't stay because back at Fire Country, I met a little boy and promised him that I'll come back. But it has already been 6 years and 3 months since I left and I already have broken a part of my promise. Also...I need to find the others, to see them again and know what has happened to them since...then."
 
Sango nodded, she understood, she was just glad that she got to see her best friend/sister again, but she could tell from the many years apart that the girl had change physically and mentally.
 
Observing her now, she could see all the little changes; Kagome's hair was still the same length but her bangs had grown and the blue in her hair had more colour to it and could be seen a bit better. She was still at the same height making her 5'5. Also Kagome had started to wear the miko garbs that she had hated for so long.
 
"Miroku and Sango, thank you for letting me stay at your house and please tell my goodbyes to your four children," Waving goodbye, Kagome walked down the pathway.
 
"We hope that you will find them Kagome and good luck." whispered both Miroku and Sango.
 

An: Well here is the sequel's first chapter to the fic TBA. Well I was hoping to make it longer but I thought this would be a good enough start. Also please don't expect this to be updated regularly because I don't have a lot of time on my hands since I'm literally covered over with school work and trying to catch up and understand what the teacher is saying.
 
Well please tell me what you think. And also ignore the summary because I think I'll change it to suit the story more.
Please review!