InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I'm No Longer The Same ❯ Five Trainers Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
FIVE TRAINERS PART I

After the battle with Naraku , Kagome wished on the Shikon Jewel that she no longer wanted to stay here in the Feudal Era for a betrayal, stronger than any attack had occured...

FLASHBACK

Inuyasha : leave bitch !! for now , I don’t need you anymore because I have Kikyo and she is a more powerful priestess than you ever will be !

Kikyo : I know Inu koi , after all my reincarnation was destined to be weaker than I am .

Kagome : Why ? if it is what you wish then goodbye .

Kagome ran and ran as she didn’t know that she ran into the Western Territory and she soon bumped into a strong muscular chest . She looked up and saw Sesshomaru standing in all his glory . He hugged her and whispered soothing words in her ear as she cried out all her sadness to him and told him about Inuyasha's betrayal to her with Kikyo. After the fight with naraku , Sesshomaru became friends with kagome and even adopted her as sister .

FLASHBACK

Ever since then , she changed and became Lady Kagome , heir to the Western Lands throughout the whole Feudal Japan . After she bonded with Sesshomaru , she also became a full demon and her demon powers and miko powers merged, making her a full demon and a full miko all together in one person, to boost it, she was also heir to the western lands and many suitors came far and wide. She didn’t changed much . She just grew taller , had blue eyes , long silk black hair to thigh length , a blue crescent moon on her forehead and she didn’t had any stripes but she did fiil in her body and was very lucious . She was a beautiful demoness with also the powers of a miko.

She was trained by five different masters . Jikai , most powerful master of the elments and was rumored to be a demigod that came down from the heavens. He trained her of her elements which included fire , water , wind , earth , light , shadows , ice , snow , nature , and metal . She was also known for her elemental powers and many suitors came and of course was scared away by Sesshomaru for he always thought that she was way young to be mated yet ( i mean she's over 5oo years old ! )

Her second trainer was Midoriko spirit . She found out that she wasn’t Kikyo’s reincarnation , but Midoriko’s . Midoriko’s spirit trained her in her dreams and she became more powerful . She also revealed her telpathy and telekenetic powers when training with her . Her arrows always hits nowadays and they could purify you within a mile . Her barriers also gotten more powerful and a blast would kill a hundred demons .