InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I'm No Longer The Same ❯ New School ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
NEW SCHOOL

Ms. Faragon : okay class, today we have a new student, please welcome her and make her feel comfortable. you may come in.

The doors slid open and a slender girl walked gracefully like a lady to the front and introduced herself.

Kagome : Nice to meet you , my name is Kagome Higurashi and I hope to make friends with you all this year.

Kagome from all the guys view except Hiei’s was a beautiful long black haired girl with cerulean eyes and a body to die for . She was just the right height and she had luscious curves . She was assigned to sit next to Kurama and they already formed a Kagome Fan Club for her . Oh god . Kagome sighed as she sat down .

She sensed that the guy next to her was a silver kitsune . They are quite rare . She also sensed a koorime and two guys with high spirit energy . The teacher started her class and ten minutes afterword , Kagome’s cell phone rang . She took it out and half the class was in envy for she got a pretty and the most advanced cell phone . It cost so damn much . She took the call .

Kagome : Kagome here .
Cell : Lady Kagome ? It’s me Ariana .
Kagome : What is it ?
Cell : Master Sesshomaru told me to tell you that he ordered a limo to pick you up .
Kagome : Okay Arianna .

The teacher was staring at her and Kagome motioned for her to continue .

BRiiNNNNgggggGGG

That was the bell for lunch and Kagome walked toward the cherry blossom tree and sat underneath it . She noticed that there were some boys fighting near another cherry blossom tree . There were four . One was hidden in the flowers while one red haired emerald eyed and handsome one was sitting on the branch with one leg up . There were two kids fighting , a black haired wearing a green uniform and the other had orange ugly hair and she sensed spirit engery from then . The two on the tree was demons . They were the ones she had sensed in class . She walked to the sidewalk as an elegant lady stepped out of a silver limo and opened the door for her . Many peoples were staring at her as she went inside.