InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Christmas Angel Is Her Star ❯ A close call and far from safety ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: OMG!!!! I'm so sorry it's taken me forever to update! I've been totally mobbed at school!! Things are usually really hectic around Christmas. Stupid teachers!! Couldn't they be nice and NOT trough all this stupid crap on me during this time of year?! Oh………right… sorry… got a little carried away there. Anyway so I promise I will try and update faster, and make the chapter longer.
 
Inuyasha: holy crap!!! You can talk more than the runt!
Shippo: inuyasha take that back!!
Me: hey when did you get here?! And Shippo's not a runt!!
Shippo: yea what she said!
Inu: he is too! And we've all been here for quite some time!!
Kag: inuyasha be nice to her!! She's writing a very good story and working very hard on it I'm guessing?
Me: yea inuyasha I am working hard. Now be good before I pair you with…………… JAKOTSU!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*takes a breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Inu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Ok………… all hail AngelPreistess for she is the greatest fanfic writer ever!! *mumbles stuff*
Me: I like this attention! ^_~
Kag: wow! Nice!
Me: yep now inuyasha be a GOOD little Koinu and do the disclaimer for me!!
Inu: *mumbles more stuff* AngelPreistess doesn't own inuyasha or its characters.
Me: Eh? It still needs some work. But its ok for now…… I guess.
Shippo: *giggles* *stops* *ROTFLOL*
Kag pov
The movie went overly well. That is until it ended. You see Miroku was being himself. This caused Sango to be herself. Which caused me and inuyasha to get really annoyed and we left. Now me and Inu were just walking around being totally oblivious to the world around us. I know he's looking at me, I can feel his eyes burning in my skull. I wish he knew what I thought of him. I feel him grab my hand and pull me somewhere. The next thing I know we are standing in the middle of the park. Surprising know one's there? Odd! He pulls me behind a tree and just as I'm about to object and ask what he's doing he puts his hand over my mouth. I pull his hand away. “Inuyasha, what are you doing?” he looks at me with an intense gaze and he almost for a second looks scared. “Do you remember your old boyfriend Koga?” Why was he bringing this up now? I just slowly nod my head, slightly confused. “He's right behind you and defiantly saw us. Kame don't move.” I listen to him. Koga was my boyfriend that cheated on me with every hussy he could find. His favorite was one of my friends who never knew that Koga and I had been going out: Ayame. And afterward Koga would beat me just so I wouldn't break up with him. Koga is a wolf demon so I know that he'll probably find me and Inuyasha soon. But then Inuyasha lets out a relived sigh. So I know that Koga hadn't seen or smelled us. As soon as I look back at inuyasha he grabs my face with one hand. Then surprises me with a kiss. We stand there kissing for a couple and then we let go and head for my house. Miroku and Sango should be gone by now. Right? Once we get in my house we start kissing again. It starts to get intense and we head to my room. Inuyasha opens the door as we continue. We hear something muffled and break apart. Underneath my covers, someone or some things are moving about. (A.N.: I'm kind of embarrassed to write this! But it's also going to be the funniest thing you'll ever see!!! Or read or whatever! Anyway back to the story! ^_^) suddenly inuyasha and I hear the names `Miroku' and `Sango'. We both immediately start to burst out laughing. The figures stop moving and look at us from under the covers. Miroku and Sango both immediately jump out of bed and rush around getting there clothes. Inuyasha and I at this point are downstairs laughing about it. Meekly we hear Sango coming downstairs. Miroku on the other hand is looking like he is proud. Go figure there! “Well, well, well if it isn't Romeo and Juliet! Now, now you two didn't have to hide it from us! You could've simply stated you both wanted each other!” I smack Inuyasha up side his head. “Ow!!!! Kame! What was that for?”
“For embarrassing the crap out of Sango! Poor girl probably didn't want to be found in that situation! You two can leave now.” I finish as I'm still throwing Inuyasha a look that says `Really Inuyasha, how stupid can you be?!' As Sango throws me a, `Thank you!' look. When they leave Inuyasha and I bust out laughing again! Then suddenly he stops and I can feel his gaze flow toward me. I find myself no longer laughing and I'm staring at his eyes. I'm at first, to distracted to notice his hand coming toward my lower half. I let a small gasp escape me as I feel Inuyasha's hand wrap around my waist. The next that happens, well the next thing I see is Inuyasha hovering over me, straddling me. I'm scared this isn't like Inuyasha to force himself on me……….THAT'S IT!!! It's not like him to do this. This is more like…………Koga! Holy crap! This isn't good. Koga's stronger than me. And if I scream he might hit me! As scared as I am on the inside, I act like I have no clue on the outside. Koga doesn't seem to notice the worry in my eye, because he's still acting like Inuyasha. I feel though, him slowly, as if trying not to make sudden movements, grinding against me. I start to feel uneasy about it so I decide to say something. “Koga I know it's you so leave or I'll get Inuyasha!” I try to kick free, but as I said before, Koga is stronger than I am. He just hovers over me, smirking at my struggling. “Inuyash!-”I try to scream Inuyasha's name, but Koga prevents me from doing so by pressing his lips on mine. I'm disgusted and feel violated. I keep struggling hoping by some miracle I escape. (A.N. okay I'm going to skip the rest, and it's going to start where Koga left, ok?? Ok good.)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I lie there as I now know what has just happened wasn't a dream. I stand up and look at myself in a mirror. I look disgusting! Just then I hear the door open. I run downstairs and see who I KNOW is Inuyasha. He stares at me horrified. He runs over to me and holds me tight. “I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you! I should have been here!” his grip on me tightens. I feel bad for making him so upset.
“It's ok Inuyasha. He didn't get me. He only tortured me. It's okay that you weren't here. I'm fine really.” He nods his head
“Alright. But from now on I'm never leaving your side.” I nod accepting his overprotective ness. But I still think that even with Inuyasha protecting me and watching me all the time, I still feel like something might happen. Something bad. All I can do is hope I'm wrong.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Me: Sorry Kagome and Koga
Koga and Kagome: it's ok. We forgive you
Me: yaaaaaa!
Inuyasha: You're so stupid.
Me: *Death glare* Look who's talking! Mister I can't count to 50, realize who has a crush on me, or can't help but try and get myself killed and worry the heck out of Kagome. Yea Inuyasha, you're right I'm so much more stupid than you!!!!!!
Inuyasha: Kagome do I really worry you that much?
Kagome: uh…………y-yea you do Inuyasha.
Inuyasha: Oh my god Kags. I had no idea, I'm sorry.
Kagome: it's fine Inuyasha. I just learned that, that's how you are.
Me: Awwwww. That's so sweet. Well for the rest of you reading this, I swear I will try to update soon!!!!! I promise!!! Until then…………………………& #8230;……………………… Ja Ne!!!!!!! ^_^