InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Simple Wish ❯ the Search and the spar ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime Princess: I LOVE U ALL!!!!! I received great reviews. And do u know the best part?

Sesshoumaru: What?

Kagome: Yes What?

Inu-Yasha: Feh, like I care.

Anime Princess: Well???

Kagome: YES?!?!?!

Anime Princess: A lot of people wanted Sesshoumaru/Kagome paring. And do you know what that means?????

Kagome: WHAT!?!?!?!

Anime Princess: This will be a Sesshoumaru/ Kagome fic!!!!! It could change later on if people want it to be a different paring.

Kagome: YES!!! I won't have to be with doggy boy.

Anime Princess: Thanks for all the reviews now lets start with the story.

Declaimer: Don't Own anything, nothing here nor anything there. Not on the ground nor in the sky. I do own my name, my computer, my room <Kind of it becomes guest room when relatives come over and sleep>, my life, and I think some more things.

Summary: Kagome comes back to the feudal time earlier than expected by her friends and finds Kikyou and Inu-Yasha doing something that she didn't like and ran away. She then becomes a demon. Demon how??? Read and find out than. Should it be a Kag/Sess, Kag/Inu, Kik/Inu, or another pairing? Help me please.

A Simple Wish

By: Anime Princess

Age: unkown

"Arugh," Kagome said when she woke up, "I can't believe that I fell asleep."

Looking around she noticed that she wasn't in the forest anymore, but in a room that was a very pretty.

"Where the hell am I now?," she said trying to remember what happened.

"Well I think your are still on my lands since you are at my home," said a cold voice.

She knew that voice anywhere, "Sesshoumaru."

"Well yes that is me," Sesshoumaru said smoothly to Kagome.

"So why am I actually here?" asked Kagome.

"You do not remember what happened?" Sesshoumaru said.

"All I remember was being engulfed by light and that was it, and I don't even know why," Kagome said to Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru nodded his head a started to explain to her what had happened. Kagome just sat down on the bed she was on and listened to him carefully until he was done explaining.

`I'm a demon now?' thought Kagome after Sesshoumaru was done explaining, `Well now I could take care of myself and not worrying about a thing.'

Sesshoumaru couldn't stop thinking about Kagome, `Her beautiful eyes drives me crazy and her hair looks like pure silk,' he thought while watching Kagome. But he shook the thought out of his head and said, " Would you like me to train you in your new form?"

"What?" Kagome said.

`Is he actually asking if I would like him to train me?' thought Kagome, ` what happened to his cold side?'

"Like I said before would you like me to train you to get use in being a youkai?" Sesshoumaru restated his question.

"Yes," Kagome said unaware of her answer.

"Good, follow me," Sesshoumaru said to Kagome and started to walk out of the room and into the training room inside his home.

It's been five days since Kagome had been missing and everyone was beginning to worry. Sango, was crying that her best friend has gone missing, Miroku his friend is gone but he still had Sango who didn't like one bit <or did she?>, Shippou who was the worst never stopped looking for Kagome, his surrogate mother, and Inu-Yasha because his "Shard-detector" and "lover" was missing <Two-timing bastard, just like his father but more stupid and arrogant.>

Sniffing her scent, Inu-Yasha was able to tell that Kagome was here even though it was very faint. `Shit! Sesshoumaru was here too,' thought Inu-Yasha thinking on what Sesshoumaru would do with Kagome. `What's this?' thought Inu-Yasha sniffing the air again, `a weird aura ling with both Sesshoumaru and Kagome. Sakura's?? I Don't know anyone with that scent.' Confused as he was inu-yasha was now really separate on finding Kagome. There was only one place to go to now…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………

SESSHOUMARU and Kagome was outside in the backyard of the castle fighting each other in a hand to hand combat <or is it claw to claw combat??>. It has been three days since Kagome was at Sesshoumaru's place and started to act more youkai in many ways. "Good job Kagome you are getting stronger every time we practiced," Sesshoumaru praised Kagome.

"Was that my imagination," Kagome started, "or did the cold-blood-killer-with-a human-child -in-his-care just praised someone?"

"So what if I have?" Sesshoumaru said.

Shaking her head, Kagome than leaped into the air and pulled out her sword that Sesshoumaru gave to her before she started her training.

~*Flashback*~

"Since you will learn under me woman, you WILL learn how to use other weapons other than the bow and arrows," Stated Sesshoumaru.

"What's so bad about my bow and arrows? I could do find with them," Kagome argued.

"Those weapons you use are for long distants shots, what would happen if someone attacked you close up?" question Sesshoumaru.

Kagome gave in to their argument and was given a sword, which Sesshoumaru called "Itaikodomodaonna" <long name huh? Means painful child-woman.> that he said was made from a fang of a female dog demon who wanted a sword.<Guess who's fang. Can't figure it out? Well just keep reading.>

"Who's fang is it from Sesshoumaru?" asked Kagome.

"A royal inu-youkai," Sesshoumaru replied.

"I kind of knew that but who???" Kagome asked again.

"A female," Sesshoumaru replied again.

"I KNOW BUT WHO???? NAME PLEASE," Kagome screamed so close to Sesshoumaru tat he covered his sensitive ears with vases that where the closet things beside him.

"Hitomi," Sesshoumaru finally said.

"Oh, and who is she," Kagome asked.

"A female inu-youkai," Sesshoumaru said.

"Don't you dare start this crappy conversation again Sesshoumaru," Kagome threatened with her eyes that looked tainted with red.

"Ok she was a royal inu-Youkai, my mother," Sesshoumaru finally answered giving details.

~*End of flashback*~

sword fighting became very easy for Kagome, and she was also able to control her youkai powers very quickly, which surprised Sesshoumaru <though he never showed it>.

Sesshoumaru was glad that he had a sparring partner that actually gave him a challenge <though Inu-Yasha doesn't count>

After both Kagome and Sesshoumaru was done with their work out they both went into SEPARATE bathrooms to bathe.

~*Kagome POV*~

Wow I can't believe that I could actually use a sword in a mere two days, usually it took most people about six months and demons usually take three weeks. But for me? 2 days, wow. Maybe it's because I have a strict and tough teacher to teach me. Even Inu-Yasha could give me this kind of work out. <Kagome is walking to the bathroom>

Thinking of that bastard, I wonder what he is doing now? Fucking the dead? Or killing everything in sight to find me? I think he is fucking the dead corpse that he sooooooooo lovely fucked until he couldn't anymore.

Now Sesshoumaru is a whole different side, even though he is cold and well killing, there is always a reason behind him that he does what he does. I can't believe it but I think I am beginning to feel what he feels now. I might even start liking him, not like I do anyways just a very, very, distant friend.

`For now'

no way that is all I am to him anyways

`But you're a inu-youkai and he too is one mix it together and……'

OK OK I get the point but no.

`Oh yes'

No

`Yes"

Just leave me alone.

`Sorry but I am you'

Never mind.

I can't believe that I am fighting my subconscious. I guess I should get Rin to take a bath with me. I can't believe how she gets all that energy in her body, but at least she is very decent and clean and she smells like Plums and lavander. With that I walk to her room and then we headed toward the tubs.

Anime Princess: That's all folks, for now. I hoped you enjoyed it.

Ok I need your help and I am too lazy to look it up by myself, I need a website that can help me do an autobiography on the poet named Shel Silverstien. The guy who wrote the book of poems called, "Where the Sidewalk Ends" "Falling Up" "A Light in the Attic" and some others that I 4got. Please help me. ONEGAI?!?!?!

ARIGATOU!!!!

Well Review for me please.