InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ afterlife ever after ❯ afterlife ever after ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or Bleach.

afterlife ever after

A shrine sat on top of a hill. It used to be a lot of life in that shrine, but it had died when the grandfather and his daughter in law loss the two kids that once live there with them. However, what they do not know is that they are still around, Kagome and Sota about to go on a quest of a lifetime or should I say afterlife time.

"Hey sis why are we still here and why do we have chains on are chest." Ask Sota while he was looking at his chest and holding the chain with fear in his eyes.

Kagome look at her litter brother with worry that she tries to hade then she answers her brother." Do not worry Sota I will take care of you, I'm going to take us to the soul piper he will help us." She said with kindness in her voice so her brother will not worry.

"Alright sis but how will you understand him did you not say that he is a floating blob that help children that has pass by playing with them. So does he talk? "Ask Sota with question in his voice.

"Oh will when I meet him the first time he did not say anything so I don't think he can talk" reply Kagome will both of them kept walking down the road pass their friends' houses who is still morning for them.

"Hey sis is that the soul piper. "Yell Sota who was pointing at a gross monster thing that was round and that had a litter girl in it hands.

"No Sota run I do not know what that is but I can't let that thing hurt that girl."

So Kagome run at the thing while her hands were glowing pink and she hit it. The only thing it has done was made the thing mad but when she hit him with the power in her hands it surprise him so he had dropped the girl. The thing with a bone mask snare at Kagome and yell."You are going to be my lunch now. "Only thing Kagome what to do was screamed and ran away but she knows if she does that then the girl will be killed.

So she stands her grand and said, "Try me sick piece of nothing. "Just then, a door appears out of the sky and appears two men with black and white clothes and swords.

The only thing Kagome can think of please be someone to stop that gross looking thing. That what to eat me. And in the back was Kagome brother who has been praying that someone will come and save them from that thing. In addition, the litter girl with pink hair who fell to the ground has awake and she then saw her friend.