InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Karaoke Part two ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own Inuyasha Characters, or any Inuyasha related citeria.

Chapter 4

As Sam started to think they started to play Angelus the karaoke version waiting for the next person to come up. Sam started to bob her head to the beat and started to dance in place earning a few stares from Miroku, Kouga, Inuyasha, and Andrea, also with Andrea laughing.

Sam smiled and stopped dancing but still bobbing her head as she looked around for someone to pick.

Miroku started to bob his head and stopped as soon as Sam yelled “AHA!” Everyone stared out of curiosity as to what Sam meant and Sam gave Miroku the mic.

“Why me?” Miroku asked pouting.

“Because you were the first to bob your head..Duh!” Sam said plastering a grin to her face as Angelus stopped playing and Miroku walked onto the stage.

He qued Roy to play the music and was dumbstruck when Angelus came back on Wait I didn’t pick this song! He thought nervously as he attempted to sing the first verse as well as he could.

Andrea and Sam were practically crying thinking Miroku chose this song himself and Kouga and Inuyasha were mumbling, “ I told you so.” ‘s to eachother thinking Miroku actually liked singing girls’ parts in songs.

“D-dareka no tame nagasua NAMIDA” Miroku stuttered on the first line standing still uncomfortably staring into the audience as he sang.

The music stopped as everyone was laughing and Miroku turned deep red from embarrassment. Roy spoke up as he said “Haha! Gotcha’ good on that one there, Miroku! That was for rigging the bathroom on me..” He said as he shot Miroku a playful glare, then turning on the original song Miroku had already set.

“ Yuukan na dream, furikazashi. Aimai na world, kakenuke you.” Miroku sang with sincerity, becoming confident in his singing.

“ Yuutsu ni naru genjitsu ni tachi mukau, mune no naka de seichou shiteru yuusha. Yuube mita yume ga sono zanzou ga, myaku wo utsu “saa yuke” to. Jibun no kara yabutte fukuramu mirai wo muriyari ni tojikomeru no kai?” Miroku sang as he swung to and fro on the stage dancing like he was the only person there.

Kagome and Sango could be heard giggling in the back, never seeing Miroku dance before. In the front row, the two producers, and actors sat struck in awe, watching Miroku dance his heart out.

Yuukan na dream furikazashi, Gouin na try kurikaeshi nayami hatenaki hibi he to kimi mo” Miroku gestured to the audience and slid back and continued dancing. ”Douyou ni cry? Kodoku tomo, shoumen de fight namida suru tabi ni. Yuruginai yume to nare.” Miroku sang letting the last syllable ring out before continuing.

“Choujin yori mo kakushin no hou ga tsuyoku goukin yori mo kesshin no hou ga katai dangan no Kokoro okubyou wo megake

“Wow..” said Sam sitting in the first chair followed by “..hes good..” from Andrea in the second chair (skipping Miroku’s seat, second) followed by “at singing..” from Inuyasha in the third chair and bringing up the rear “and dancing..” Kouga said watching Miroku as his song just about ended.

A couple moments later Kagome asked Sango right before Miroku’s song ended “Say Sango, how do you think Miroku did?” Sango simply replied “I think hes over doing it right about…now” She said as they watched Miroku slide on his knees to the front of the stage similar to what Bankotsu did but without falling and his arms outstretched as he sang, “ Yuruginai yume to nare. “ Once again, holding the note on the last syllable.

Miroku stood up as everyone in the audience clapped and Sam got the guts to stand up and clap, besides being part of the crew you’d think you’d see him do something like this? But nope. Soon some of the crew stood up and clapped too; Miroku was just that good per say.

He happily walked off stage and sat back down.

“Uh, Miroku you gotta pick someone to go on next..” Inuyasha said as he stared at Miroku like he broke a law or something, “ No I don’t ..Do I? ‘’ He said turning to his left.

“Yeah, they’re the karaoke rules..” Sam replied “Yeah. Breaking a karaoke rule is a serious offense!” Andrea added with Kouga nodding.

”Can’t someone..pick..themselves?” Miroku said getting confused. Everyone shook his or her head furiously.

Miroku sweat dropped “Uh..” Kagome stood up and walked on stage dragging Sango by the wrist.

“Okay! We’re gonna sing!” Kagome announced and the front row slowly turned their heads to Kagome.

“What?” Andrea asked looking at Kagome. “We’re gonna..sing?” “But..but..he…didn’t pick..” Kouga stuttered. “So?” Kagome said as she picked up the mic and handed one to Sango as the music started to play.

Everyone sweat dropped “I can’t believe her!” Kouga said, continuing with “The karaoke cops are gonna be on her tail like nothin..” Kikyo said as she leaned over from the other row of seats so she could be in earshot with the rest of the group. “Karaoke…cops?” Andrea, Sam, and Miroku all asked.

“Duh! You all don’t come to the Karaoke lounge much do ya?” Kikyo asked, as she looked all three up and down. They all shook their heads.

A scoff came from the other row of seats. Bankotsu continued “You dunno what your missing then..Right Kikyo?!” he happily said, seeing as he and Kikyo go to the Karaoke lounge just about everyday after the day is done. “Oh yeah!” Kikyo said as she nodded with acknowledgment.

The theme to Grip! Started to play and Kagome announced “ We’re only doing the shortened version because Sango is shy about it singing in front of people she sees everyday.” Trying to make a point. Sango ignored the comment as the song started.

“Aiiro ni chirabaru nanatsu no hoshi yo, sorezore ni ima omoi wa tsunori, uchi kudakarete ai wo sakenda” Kagome sang, “Nigedasu koto mo dekizu ni yume ni sugaritsuku ikasama na hibi nado ni wa mou makenai” Sango sang as she stood next to Kagome.

“Mezame you kono shunkan wo yagate bokura wo torimaku de arou musekaeru you na RIARU na nichijou” They sang in unison, “Taisetsu na mono wa..nanda?” Kagome sang as Sango stopped and waited for her next line. “Zeitaku na sekai no naka ni, miekakure suru eien no kakera” Kagome continued.

“Sawatte tsukande” Sango sung “Bokura no ima wo kicchiri aruitekou” Kagome joined in and started to dance a little “Saigo ni warau tame, bokura no ima wo kicchiri aruitekou” They sang as the song ended short. Kagome smiled and joked like it was a Grammy as people clapped and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to the crowd as she pretend sobbed and walked off stage with Sango following, blushing.

“’Ey they weren’t half bad..” Andrea said as Kikyo cut in. “Of course not! If she’s my reincarnation obviously she’s going to have a tiny bit less of my singing talent.” Inuyasha and the gang laughed a little at that one. At that moment Hakudoushi walked in through the side door and was about to exit into the back door when Sango called out.

“Hey Hakudoushi, how about you take on a round of Karaoke, we haven’t heard ya yet!” Hakudoushi shook his head as a ‘no’ and replied, “Dad” He said as he used air quotes, “Wants me home now, he just called.” Kagome and Sango let out an ‘aww’ as he exited.

Its pretty strange how the people who don’t seem to get along on set, are actually good friends off set isn’t it? It all goes for them except Naraku. Speaking of Naraku..

“Keh! That bastard Naraku whimped out on our pixy stix eating contest I see.” Inuyasha said as he glanced at the clock.

Kouga snorted and replied,” Yeah, I saw that too… I beat him so bad last time and even had some stuck up my nose!” Kouga tilted his head back and faced towards Inuyasha and asked, “Is there some still left?”

Inuyasha pushed Kouga back and he fell backwards face first, earning himself a bloody nose. Inuyasha threw his head back and laughed watching Kouga hold his nose and stand up.

“Inuyasha!” Andrea hit Inuyasha softly in the arm, “Don’t just sit there! Help him!”

“Fine! Only because you asked so nicely” Inuyasha said sarcastically putting Kouga’s not-bloody hand around his shoulder “Don’t think I won’t get you back for this Andrea..” Inuyasha said glaring at her and walking him to the bathroom to clean up.

“I’d like to see you try.” Andrea said as he exited. “Man! He’s so hot when hes sarcastic.” She added after a couple seconds of thoughts, grinning and staring at the door they just exited. Bankotsu, Kikyo, Sam, and Miroku laughed at Andrea seeing as how her comments were so random.

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That had me laughing when I read it, because this is Akira's chapter, haha. she wubbed my other one. the inu and kouga scene in chapter 3 had her laughing. it just goes so well!
R/R!! No one's doing it! let's go! or we'll steal your box of cookies!! and dont think we wont!