InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Better Off Dead ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone! Okay my newest story Better Off Dead based on a movie of the same name! I love that movie great 80's flick with John Cusack: In case you haven't seen the movie a hundred times like me basically; John Cusack (Lane Meyer) and his girlfriend of six months (Beth) break up.. Then he meets the foreign exchange student. He thinks she is nice and all but she 'doesn't speak english'. So anyway, Lane goes through the movie heartbroken and sad trying to think of ways to kill himself. His family is psychotic (but hillarious) and he seems to be the only normal one (and that is saying something). Finally the big challenge comes, he has to race Roy Stalin (the guy that Beth left him for) down the K-12 (which is suppose to be a totally deadly slope to ski) and he has to face his fear. It is a wicked cute story, with wicked awesome 80's style music and expressions... so watch the movie or read the fic. I didn't really stray from the movie cause the movie is too good to stray from! So look for chapter one to be up soon! yay!
Main character is Inuyashaforeign exchange student is Kagomewerido neighbor who Kagome is staying with is Hojopaperboy is Shipporandom girl that Inuyasha is to date is Sangobest friend is Mirokuchamp of the K-12 is Narakugf of six months who broke up with him and is now dating Naraku is Kikyo