InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ DOGZ ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note:

Thank you to all my reviewers on my first chapter. It really flattered me and your encouragement helps a lot.

ENJOY!!!



BLOODS & DOGZ
Chapter 2: DOGZ


Everyone sat in the TV room watching the big screen as the news informed last nights action.

Elections are to be held and a new Prime Minister will be chose. Everybody in the room cheered and congratulated Kagome on her job well done. Since Juan was in charge it was hard to do gang business due to the high level of police around clubs and all.

*** Miroku's Place ***

"Oi!, Miroku. heard the news yet?" a boy in red hoari asked with dog ears.

"If i was a half demon like you Inuyasha and had the far hearing range, then i would've." Miroku answered earning a smack on the head.

"Feh."

"well somebody's not in mood today?... but I'll go check it out." Miroku said heading outside.

"The pig ass was killed and had his mansion blasted, also some of the army men." Inuyasha said.

"That's some clever work." a men a little older then Inuyasha but with same hair color answered.

"uh-huh. The gang is called bloods. they had it painted on the walls."

"your wench is coming."

"Shut up Sesshomaru" Inuyasha growled.

"what ever" and Sesshomaru exited before he could smell the worthless human.

He headed into the TV room where almost everyone was.

"Patrol the land at night tonight and then you boys enjoy yourself." Sesshomaru said or more like ordered.

"Hai boss." one answered bowing. As soon as he was out of the room they starting talking all together.

"Boss never gives us direct orders."

"That is unless it's an emergency."

"Ya! and why are we going to enjoy our selves?"

"Maybe because we haven't done anything in a week."

"Let's chill at Clinx. It is our base after all."

They just talked, ate and chilled until night fall. When it was dark enough at around 10:00pm they headed outside to patrol their 'land' (area) checking to see if other gangs are moving in or not and so on.

Around 11:00pm they all met at the mansion that Sesshomaru owned. Most of the members stayed their but some would once in a while go home then come back.

Miroku lived in a house though he rarely was there. If you ever wanted to contact him personally, he would be found at the Tsuki mansion. His family was murdered and so the Higurashi's are the only family he has.

*** 11:05pm*** {BLOODS}

"Boss. Cars or Bikes?"

"Cars. Most of you won't be coming back alone." Kagome sad, then smirked as the guys blushed.

"But remember the rule." she warned.

"Hai Boss."

"Thanks Boss."

Everybody entered the red sport cars or Jeeps or Trucks. They had about 20 of them out today and the others were still in the garage. With a limo at the front in black, that carried Kagome, Sango, Kurama, Hiei and Yuske, it drove in front of the 20 cars towards the club.

Shippou as we know is way too young, is being babysitted by Kagome's mother. He usually spends his time at school in the morning, then comes home does homework with Kagome, would once in a while bring a friend over or go with Kagome and Sango to the park.

*** 11:15pm *** {CLINX}

" Too many women today. Barely any men." Inuyasha reported

"The more the merrier" Miroku said with a lecherous grin on his face.

"Shut up you pervert." Inuyasha grumbled.

"What's wrong? you're usually down there not caring how many women we have?" Kouga said who was sitting on a couch in the office. Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Miroku and Kouga were on the second floor discussing profits and things. While some of the members were doing security check. More then half of the members were watching the ball game at home, under the supervision of Rin.

*ring. ring* Miroku's cell phone rang.

"moshi? moshi?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"uh huh"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OK."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will. you take care Mrs. Higurashi."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bye."

"what was that about?" Inuyasha asked.

"My aunt. My cousin is coming over to stay at my place tomorrow for a while."Miroku said starting to gather his things up.

"so. where are you going?" Kouga asked.

"home. i have to clean the place up."

"feh."

"I'll come." Kouga volunteered.

"Thanks man. For all I know the whole house is probably a big spider web."

Kouga Laughed a little, while Inuyasha snorted. Sesshomaru wasn't paying any attention to what was going on. Doing paper work was his way of having fun, well at least that's what everybody thought.

Miroku and Kouga left for his place. But something kind of kept nagging Miroku, about how does his cousin look like. He hasn't seen her since she was 10.

"Boss you might want to come down." somebody on the intercom said.

"I'll go. Probably some wannabe's" Inuyasha said and walked calmly downstairs.

The sight that met Inuyasha outside was a black limo, with 20 red cars behind it. Around 50 men stood in front of the cars.

The limo door opened and a woman stepped outside in black leather pants and a black snake skin bandana top. Her hair was in a bun with a strands hanging down.

*** Inuyasha's POV ***

I saw a goddess step out of the limo and walk up to me and ask "enough place for 53 men and 2 women?" Her voice was cold and shrill sending a shiver down my spine -indicating me not to get on her bad side as well as she only means business.-

"Hai" I said and was about to go inside when i caught a glimpse of a tattoo on her left arm. It was hard to make out what it was since she talked again "do you have private parking here?"

"Yes" I answered unable to contain my self.

"21 lots." she said and handed me a $100 bill.

I saw her turn around and walk back to the limo, giving me a full view of her back with only two strings against her neck and back holding her top. She had a fine body.

*** Normal POV ***

The women opened the limo door and peeked inside.

"Kags everything set lets go and the dog boy there will take'em to the private parking."

"Thanks Sango." Kagome said and got out earning a few whistles and whispers from her gang, just like Sango did.

*** Sesshomaru's POV ***

That car pattern. Where do I remember it from? ` another mindless bitch' he thought looking at Sango. She ain't that bad though, she's the kind that you shouldn't mess with.

As I looked, another women stepped out. Now truly she was a goddess (to him).

She wore red silk lined pants that had designing and glitter on them. Also she wore the same style top as the other though it was the same material and design as her pants.

Her hair in a tight bun with strands hanging down, and with a smile on her face she walked towards the entrance followed by 3 other men from the car.

*** Normal POV ***

Kagome smiled at Inuyasha and walked passed him. "remember just chill today... though the Dogz are here, it's still cool." Kagome said telepathically.



FINISH!!!

Now that was a fast update. I'll most likely update Chapter 3 tomorrow.

Also I have written another story... forgot the title... but since it's my first one and is sort of stupid (there's no point of the fic. except the characters getting together and having fun and all) but ain't that bad. I might post it as well.

Once again THANK YOU for REVIEWING......... R&R