InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Camping Trip with the gang ❯ Inviting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter one: Inviting people to come camping
 
 
I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA
 
 
 
 
 
“ Yash! Hurry up and get out here I have something I wanna ask you!!” kagome yelled to inuyashas window.
 
“feh, im coming im coming” inuyasha growled.
 
Inuyasha and kagome had been friends since elementary school. Inuyasha didn't really have anyfriends until one day he met the caring kagome. . .
 
FlAsHbAcK
 
“ stop Stop, your hurting him koga stop!!!!” the 7 year old kagome yelled at koga.
 
“Oh hey there my lovely kagome” koga smiled
 
“Koga why are you picking on him he didn't do anything to you!” Kagome face filled with
anger and sadness
 
“Kagome you shouldn't care about this half breed” koga spat out.
 
He looked so sad just sitting there all burised from koga beating on him. She couldn't help but fell sorry for him.
 
“Koga leave now please” kagome said sad
 
“ hi there im kagome are you okay there?” kagome smiled sweetly at him
 
He looked puzzled for a moment confused why she was being so nice to him but he shook that out of his mind.
 
“um im inuyasha”
 
“do you want to be my friend inuyasha” again with the sweet smile nobody could say no to.
 
“um okay” Inuyasha smiled for the first time in a while.
 
 
 
 
“kagome hello kagome you in there” inuyasha waving his hand like crazy trying to get her attention.
 
“Oh yah sorry I was thinking about the first time we met” kagome smiled and started walking away forgetting why she came over.
 
“um kagome you wanted to talk to me about something??” Inuyasha asked puzzled
 
“um. . .. ..” Kagome thought then “oh yah I remember o my gosh guess what!!! I'm going to invite you, Sango and Mirkou camping in the MOUNTAINS!!! Isn't that exciting” Kagome cheered.
 
________________________________________________________________< /div>
 
Okay this was my first fanfic so be nice to me soo review and Ill post more when I can okay thanks