InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed in the Feudal Era ❯ Ariving, Packing,and Phoebe's Opinion ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCIAMER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA YOU BLOOD SUKKING LAWYERS SO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nor charmed thank u.








Kagome looked into the eyes of the man she loved. "Um, InuYasha, that might not be such a good idea. You see um… my mom and my aunts, not to mention my brothers kind of vanquish demons on a daily basis." Kagome looked away too embarrassed to face him.





The hanyou in front of her just stared at the top of her head.






InuYasha soon realized that regardless of her new “family” that he had made a promise to protect her and he was going to keep it.





So he, stubbornly, repeated, “I’m going with you Kagome. I don't care if they hate me upon arrival and never trust me, I am going with you. Someone has too."




Understanding that there was no avoiding it, Kagome sighed and turned around to the well.




When she realized he hadn’t followed her, she turned her head to him and said “Well are you coming or not?”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Two Weeks Later~~~~~~~~~~~




"HOW LONG DOES IT TAK ETO PACK FOR TWO MONTHS???" screamed Kagome. The family had been packing like they were never coming back to the Manor and InuYasha was getting restless. Things hadn't gone as smoothly as Kagome would have liked.




Story of my life she thought to herself.




~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br>


"Kage don't stand too close to him he's a demon!" yelled Wyatt he got ready to fire a light ray at InuYasha.



"Guys don't!" screamed Kagome pushing InuYasha out of the way of Wyatt’s blast of light," InuYasha is a friend of mine, a good friend. He's the one I told you about, the one that oh I don't know SAVED MY LIFE MULTIPLE TIMES!" she yelled almost hovering over Wyatt.




"...... hi?" was all InuYasha could mutter. Wait a second did he just call her Kage?




Wyatt, still not convinced that InuYasha wasn’t going to attack his sister or the rest of the family for that matter.




InuYasha instinctively pulled Kagome close to him to protect her from the attack Wyatt was building up.




It didn't work.


"Kage move!" screamed Chris.




"Who the hell is Kage?" InuYasha whispered in Kagome's ear.




"Me,” she said back.



InuYasha gave Kagome a confused look. She just shook her head and hugged him.


“KAGE STOP NOW!” Wyatt and Chris screamed.




Kagome just laughed as the boys stood there staring as she, a




witch/whitelighter openly embraced a demon.



~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~



Things didn't work out better with the rest of the family.



Only Uncle Henry accepted InuYasha but hey he’s human, he didn't understand all the hostility.



It soon became apparent: not a single Halliwell trusted InuYasha as far as they could throw him.



And not a single one could pick him up, let alone throw him. Never the less Kage did trust him, along with love him.


But they tried.



Well most of them any way.





The one person who refused to even try to trust him was Aunt Phoebe. She saw instantly that not only was InuYasha Kage's friend but that her niece was in love with the hanyou. She knew that game well. She'd played it with Cole. She'd gotten burned and now Kagome was on that same road. When Kage introduced the two, InuYasha wore a warm smile, whereas Phoebe's face was plastered with a glare that would have made the source cry in fear.




Kage noticed this hostility instantly, so she pulled her aunt aside and flat out questioned her actions.





~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~< br>



"Aunt Phoebe, why do you hate InuYasha so much so soon." inquired Kagome.




"He's a demon Kage. We fight them simple as that."




"BULL SHIT!!" Kagome unleashed her anger left over from every single person who had ever judged her InuYasha. My InuYasha...when did he become my InuYasha...he still loves Kikyou.





"You don't even know him. He has saved my life so many times I've lost count," she continued.



"WELL SO DID COLE KAGOME!" Phoebe mentally kicked herself for mentioning her ex demon-husband."He saved my life countless times, then he tried to destroy my life, Paige's life, and you mothers life!"




"Well how do you know InuYasha is like that huh? If you would only give him a chance you would see that he's different that your ex-loser!" Kagome fought back. “Did you ever for one second think that InuYasha might be different?”



Phoebe just looked in disbelief.





"Yeah I know all about Cole and his pain in the ass self!"Kagome continued."I trust InuYasha, so just get over it,” and with that Kagome stormed up to her room.




~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~




Phoebe stared in disbelief. Everyone had thought that Kagome would be quiet and sweet like the family that had kindly taken her in when the Halliwell’s had asked.




How wrong they all were.




Piper came in shortly after and asked what had happened.




“She’s making the same mistakes I made Piper. I can’t let my niece do this to herself.” Phoebe started.




Piper just shook her head and said, “She won’t Phoebe. She’ll make her own mistakes.”




Phoebe had no choice to accept it and try to get along with InuYasha. “Easier said than done,” she said to herself