InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary... ❯ Dear Diary... ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dear Diary…
A One Shot By:
Mugen Tanaka
 
~Main Characters~
 
Aki- A 21 year-old girl from modern era Japan. Black hair with Bluish-Silver tips, Brown eyes with Burnished Amber flecks. 5; 6- 123lb.
 
Sesshomaru- Aki's 22 year-old high school friend. Bluish-Siver hair, Goldish-Amber eyes. 5; 8- 130lb.
 
Daichi- Aki's younger 16 year-old brother. Black hair with constant Bluish-Silver stripes, Brown eyes. 5; 7- 125lb.
 
Daichi could NOT believe what he was reading. His sister could not really be serious- could she? It all started 10 minutes ago when his sister Aki said she was going out…
 
“I'm going! See ya, Daichi!” Aki yelled and closed the door. Her brother, making sure her Ferrari 456 GT was completely out the driveway, then ran upstairs to snoop around in her room. He then found on her desk, a Black book with Silver flowers on it. He read the cursive writing on it to say `My Diary'. He smiled evilly and opened it…
 
Dear Diary,
 
This is the first time I'm writing in a diary. It's the 27th of April. I need to get my feelings in check. The thing is, I have a friend named Sesshomaru. He's a really cool guy and all, but I seem to have feelings for him. Odd. Oops! My name is Aki. I'm 21. I know, you must be thinking `Wow. A 21-year-old. How sad.' I agree! ^^… XD So sad... I'm pathetic. Still, I never really noticed how nice he looked until now. He's a really hard worker too. Believes in the `Work for Pay' Thing. His younger half-brother InuYasha doesn't support that… There like opposites. Still, I seem to be noticing him in weirder ways. I keep asking myself questions like `I wonder what his inseam is?' `What would I do if he took his shirt off?' `What would HE do if I smacked him in the rear?'… I don't know why I thought of that one… Still, Its odd, ne? Haha. I wonder what he would say if he could read this?
 
“I think he would be shocked…” Daichi blinked and continued.
 
He would probably be shocked. Anyhow, day-by-day I've been falling in love with him more and more. I must sound like a romance novelist. So cliché, it's painful… That's about all for now…
 
~Aki~
 
Daichi turned the page and started to read the next entry:
 
Dear Chiyo,
 
Yes, you have a name now. It's the third of May. Ok, Sesshomaru just came over. I'm writing and he keeps on trying to see what I'm writing. Uggh, GO AWAY! Sheesh! Hawking me like Daichi!
 
The boy sniffed and scowled at the paper. “I do NOT hawk you! I'm just curious…” He supplied
 
He would probably make a comment about that.
 
“Yes, he would.”
 
Daichi just come in and asked for the stapler… On my desk… Where I am currently writing. I just handed it to him before he could come over. Nice try kid. I used to be your age, remember that!
 
“She sounds like my mother or something…”
 
I sound like his mother or something… Eww…
 
Anyway, Sesshomaru just said something about work… He has very pretty hair. I think he should be a model or something… I wanna be the photographer!!! ^^0 Me and my odd thoughts… Bye-Bye!
 
~Aki~
 
Daichi's eyes widened a bit before shrugging it off. He could think about it later. Next page.
 
Dear Chiyo,
 
Did you ever meet a guy book that was just so funny, when he cracked a joke at dinner you had to excuse yourself from the table because you coughed up Yakitori and rice? No? Well, that's what happened a few hours ago. Sesshomaru is gonna kill me one day. I know he's a Doctor, but hey, he hit my funny bone that time! XD… *C rickets* That's why I need him around… Today's the tenth of May.
 
“A week ago…” Acknowledged Daichi. “I remember. She was gone for like, 3 minutes.”
 
I obviously thought it was too funny. Gee, I need therapy… Oh well. Later.
 
~Aki~
 
“Ya got that right…” Daichi commented. He turned the page to the last entry.
 
Dear Chiyo,
 
It's the 17th of May.
 
“That's today” Daichi noted and continued to read.
 
I'm going to work in a bit. I might go to Sesshomaru's after. Oh crap! I'm gonna be late! Bye!
 
~Aki~
 
Daichi closed the book. “I gotta go talk to him.” He went out his sister's room and down the stairs. He grabbed the keys for the Ferrari Superamerica and ran out the door
 
*Ding* Sesshomaru was at home reading a book he got as a present from Aki. He never had a chance to read it `till now, so he wouldn't waste time. He got up and opened the door. “Hey kid, whats up?” he said and immediately had a book shoved in his face. “What the-?” “It's Aki's diary. You might be interested in it. Sesshomaru wondered what I this diary could be so important that the teen would come all the way to his door with his friend's diary. He took it and started reading it. After reading the first entry he shut the book and handed it back to the boy. “I'm going out.” “I know…” Daichi replied and gave him the book again. “Do something creative with it.” He glared at the boy and shut the door, locking it. (A/N: His keys are always in his pocket. Convenient for me!!!!!! ^^)
 
“Have a nice day, Aki!” “Bye, Karin!” Aki walked out of the building and looked right only to be surprised by Sesshomaru. “Maru-kun! Don't scare me like that.” Sesshomaru looked up and smiled at the girl. “Why are you here anyway? What? You don't trust me enough to get home by my-!“ She was cut short by a finger pressed to her lips. He held up the black and silver book and she gasped. “You read my diary!” He sighed, “Your brother did. He merely gave it to me. I just want you to know…” He held out the book to her, one of his fingers marking a page. She opened the page and looked with joy at the cursive words: `I Love You Too'
 
Well that was it… My first oneshot. I think it sucked. Oh well. Please R/R! ^^ Bye!