InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ever Wonder ❯ Oh no! Inuyasha gets beaten by a girl! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Annieuokannie15: Hey this is my first story so go easy on me!

Annie's Muse: Maybe they would go easy on you if you had a better summary!

Annieuokannie15: Grrrr. shut up or face my dirty laundry!

Annie's Muse: I'll shut up now!

Annieuokannie15: Gets 'em every time!

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but Sakuya and the plot! So enjoy!!!!

Annieuokannie15: I will be annoying you throughout the entire story with my meaning less babble in the ( ) signs, okay?!

"Blah" = Talking of the characters

`blah' = Thinking of the characters.

Now on with the story!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~

Ever Wonder (No, then go away!)

By Annieuokannie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~

A week before Kikyo's death

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~< br> "Come on Inuyasha we haven't got all day!!" A young girl, about the age of eighteen, yelled at her traveling companion. She had elbow length wavy black hair and large purple eyes. She wore a miko styled, lavender kimono with pink sakura blossoms embroidered on the sleeves and hems.

"Sakuya wait up your going too fast" Another young person, this time a young man, looking about the age of sixteen, called out to his female traveling companion. (A/N Do I really have to go into the details of Inuyasha???)

"Feh, for a half demon you sure do whine a lot! Must be your human half" She teased.

"Feh??? What kind of stupid word is that?" He would have kept on ranting had Sakuya not said, "It's my word and are you jealous?"

"Hell no!!! By the way who are we meeting?" He said quickly and changing the subject on purpose.

Sakuya sighed "My two younger cousins, from the human side of the family, Kikyo and Kaede."

"And how may I ask are they related to you again?"

"My second father is their mothers older brother (1)" She said this with a hint in her voice that she was getting annoyed.

"How am I related to you?" Inuyasha said this very aware that he was annoying Sakuya.

"My mother is your mothers cousin and our fathers are best friends" If you were to look at her you could tell she was fully pissed off.

"So that makes us what?" He said pushing his luck.

"Distant cousins!" she said through gritted teeth. "And now it's time for you to die!!!"

"OH SHIT!!!" He started running as fast as he could to be safe from his murdering cousin.

"GRRRR...INUYASHA GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!" Sakuya chased Inuyasha into the village.

She caught him five seconds later and started to throw punches at him. He dodged all the blows, but he was caught off guard when he thought he smelled something coming from within the forest. 'Sesshoumaru'

Sakuya had seen the distraction and had punched him in the stomach. She knew she hadn't hurt him very much, because she had battled with him before. Although she didn't think much about the distraction, she did however feel Kikyo close by. She stopped fighting Inuyasha at once and pushed him to the floor.

Kikyo came into view and walked up to Sakuya. "Cousin Sakuya what a pleasure to see you." Kikyo said in a fake happy voice. She eyed Inuyasha on the floor suspiciously. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh Kikyo! Didn't see you there." she said, `Though I choose to ignore you.'

"Well are you going to introduce me Sakuya or should I just leave?"

"Sorry! Kikyo the half-demon on the floor is my distant cousin, Inuyasha. Inuyasha the miko standing in front of us is my cousin but not really cousin, Kikyo." Inuyasha had stood up by now and was busy dusting the dirt of his shirt.

"Hello Inuyasha!" Kikyo greeted coldly. Inuyasha didn't hear her (I think he choose to ignore her too! Hahaha), instead her kept brushing away the dirt on himself. (A/N: How sad that he doesn't even know that in about fifty years he's going to have a rosary that makes him kiss dirt with one word) Sakuya elbowed him.

"Inuyasha, say hello will you!" He looked up to see a pissed off looking Sakuya and waiting Kikyo. As soon as he saw Kikyo he felt his knees go weak (Love is in the air!!!!!) but he didn't fall.

"Umm...Hello Kikyo." He mumbled while blushing crimson. Sakuya noticed his behavior and thought. 'Note to self, play matchmaker for Inuyasha and Kikyo. That is if Kikyo will take the stick out of her ass and be friendlier towards others (mainly youkai)...This will be highly amusing. (A/n ^_^;;;)'

While Sakuya was thinking to herself Inuyasha and Kikyo were walking into the village without her. She broke out of her thought when a bird started chirping. (Hehehe, this Character is based off my personality, so a little preview of me…)

"Huh, where'd they go? Grrrr....must of ditched me to talk to each other. Maybe introducing Inuyasha and Kikyo wasn't such a bad idea after all. Inuyasha could help protect the Shikon..." She ran into the village.

"Sakuya, will you help me gather herbs?" A little girl with black hair and brown eyes walked up to Sakuya. The little girl had a light green kimono on with dark green ivy leaves embroidered in it. (Can any one tell me if the eyes color is wrong??? Oh and just to let you know Kaede has both eyes right now!!! There is a purpose for this later!)

"Of course I'll help you gather herbs Kaede!"

"Thank you cousin Sakuya." They walked slowly toward a small meadow near a cave. They reached the meadow and gathered the herbs Kaede had named. After Sakuya had found all the herb that she had chosen to gather she yelled over to Kaede.

"Do you have all of them Kaede?"

"I'm looking for mint (2) Sakuya!!" Kaede walked around looking for the herb." Sakuya, have you heard from Onigumo (3) or Akuma (3) yet?"

Sakuya sighed, "Kaede, you know that I don't enjoy being blackmailed off my own birthright. Besides they asked me to choose between them and Sesshoumaru, and I just can't handle the pressure of them trying to kill each other. Damn my luck for having two fathers and only one mother. (1)." 'Or them fighting over which one will mate me. Gods they can act like total children sometimes. I really hope that Onigumo and Akuma leave me, and Sesshoumaru alone forever. They probably won't, the jerks.'

"So what did you tell them?"

"I told them both Onigumo and Akuma that I'm through being blackmailed and that I chose Sesshoumaru (3). They didn't take it very lightly. I hope that they aren't still planning on blackmailing me. Don't tell Inuyasha though, he might flip if he found out that I was going to become his sister-in-law."

"I promise Sakuya!"

"Good, lets head back to the village before everyone starts to worry." They walked back to the hut to see Kikyo and Inuyasha sitting on the floor talking to each other.

"We're back!" Sakuya announced while sitting down next to Inuyasha.

"Here are the herbs you wanted me to get Kikyo." Handing the two baskets too Kikyo and sitting down next to Inuyasha.

(A/N: Hehe no one likes Kikyo! Sorry to you Kikyo fans out there, but I am not a Kikyo fan! I' am proud to say this! *Dodges all the objects thrown at her and even catches one* What the hell? *Looks down at object* Cheese?! Who the hell threw this!? How dare someone defile the power of cheese! *Starts crying* Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!)

"Why thank you Kaede but I would of gotten them myself."

"Well anyways Kikyo it seemed you were a bit preoccupied at the moment, so Kaede and I gathered the herbs for you."

"Preoccupied, what do you mean Sakuya?"

"Never mind." She turned to Inuyasha. "How was you day Inuyasha?"

"Good, except the fact that there are rumors of the Central land having no ruler right now, because the rulers have been blackmailed into hiding. And that Lord Akuma has taken over till Lord Maemi or his sister comes back"

(I'm getting tired of writing all the names so here's a little list so u know who talking.

Sakuya =Sa

Kikyo =K

Kaede =Ka

Sesshoumaru =Se

Jaken = J

Onigumo = O

Rasetsu = R

Inuyasha = Inu

Yura = Y

On with story!!!!!!!!!)
Sa "Oh, really what else have you heard?"

Inu "Nothing else that's really important. But Sakuya you have to go back The Central Lands needs you. Akuma will probably start a war with everyone until he gets you"

Sa "That is enough Inuyasha! I will go back, but just not now and I will not be submissive to that bastard and further more I have to find Maemi, so that he may change the law, of me having no choice with whom I mate with. Now leave the subject be..."

The rest of the day went by faster than expected. They had killed two demons that weren't really powerful. And they had run into a few of Sakuya's childhood friends, Yura of the Hair, Shika a demon exterminator, a kitsune named Shiiro, and a monk with a wandering hand Masahiro.

Yura had decided to join them at the village because she hadn't had a decent meal in days (yea me too) and she was hoping in seeing the almighty (note them sarcasm?) Shikon no Tama for herself.

Yura, Kikyo, and Inuyasha were all in the corner of the hut. Sakuya heard the conversation going on between the three.

Y "It really is powerful, I can feel very strong energy emitting from it."

K "Yes it is powerful, though I myself cannot tap into its powers Sakuya can."

Inu "She can???" He used this opportunity to look over to Kikyo and stare. (*Starts gagging*

K "Yes, she can because she has learned all the abilities a miko can have and she has tapped into the power once before. Though I don't know how or why..." Kikyo looked a little annoyed (Someone's Jealous!)

Y "I remember that! That was when she disappeared for about a year wasn't it? And when she came back she was fully trained as a miko and all the techniques of her demon blood where perfected."

K "Yes it was." Her eyes flickered over to Sakuya for a moment before her gaze returned to the fire.

Sakuya stood up and called over her shoulder "I'm going out for a while, I'll be back." She walked out the door as Kaede walked in. Kaede looked over to Inuyasha with a sad look on her face.

Ka "Inuyasha, has he come back for her?"

Inuyasha sighed his attention now on the fire instead of Kikyo "Kid, if he did I would pulverize him into a bloody pulp for leaving her alone for so long." Yura and Kikyo sat there not knowing what was going on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ooooooooooo who is Kaede and Inu talking about! That's for me to know and you to find out. And I'm really sorry for everyone being OOC. Everyone will probably be OOC for the rest of the fic! I'm sorry okay!

(1)Having two fathers and one mother: Sakuya is a mixed blood youkai. When she was born her blood was unstable, so her parents (Both mix youkai) decided to add some human blood to hers to make her blood stable. So they pick the son of a powerful miko, who was 29 and gave Sakuya the blood, yaddha, yaddha, ya. She was born a miko, just to let you know.

(2) Mint: Mint is actually an herb that helps the digestion system.

(3) Onigumo, Akuma, Sesshoumaru: Back in that time fathers used to marry off their daughters. Her real father, Yami, had betrothed her to Sesshoumaru, because he was the son of his best friend. Her second father, Nokishini, had betrothed her to both Onigumo and Akuma, because he thought they were trust worthy men (how wrong he was).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Random word of the day: Cheddar

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Please Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the little button down there?

PLEASE PRESS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and thank you to the people who do leave a review! Ja Ne!^_^