InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ever Wonder ❯ Memories no more ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Annieuokannie15: Well we're here for another fun filled chapter of EVER WONDER. Okay! I did say in the last chapter/mindless babble that I would explain the Maten/Kagura, Maemi/Yura, and the Jaken/Kirara. So I will! Sorry for the wait people, but my muse was on a ditching spree.

Annie's Muse: It wasn't a ditching spree, it was a back-to-school-vacation!^-^

Annieuokannie15: Whatever...Anyway on with everything!

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha what so ever! I'm just renting them for the weekend for a party! *Looks to the Lawyers in the background* There, you happy (and money) sucking people!? *Lawyers nod heads*

"Blah" =Talking

`Blah' = Thinking

(Blah) + (me) = more of my mindless babble...

Sakuya =Sa

Maemi =M

Kikyo =K

Kaede =Ka

Sesshoumaru =Se

Masahiro =Masa

Onigumo = O

Rasetsu = R

Inuyasha = Inu

Yura = Y

Maten = Ma

Hiten = H

Kirara = Ki

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ever Wonder (I already told you to go away if no!)

By Annieuokannie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~

Last Time: Sakuya stood up and called over her shoulder "I'm going out for a while, I'll be back." She walked out the door as Kaede walked in. Kaede looked over to Inuyasha with a sad look on her face.

Ka "Inuyasha, has he come back for her?"

Inuyasha sighed his attention now on the fire instead of Kikyo "Kid, if he did I would pulverize him into a bloody pulp for leaving her alone for so long." Yura and Kikyo sat there not knowing what was going on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now: Sakuya walked outside into the dark forest (Hehe that's the name of my fav. Inuyasha song) and walked on the path towards the Goshin Boku (Tell me if that's right!). The minute she got into the clearing, (You notice there are a lot of clearings in the show?!^^') she smelled tears, she looked to the Goshin Boku to see a female youkai, with pale blond hair and two black cat ears on top of her head. The woman had two tails and a pale yellow Kimono with a black obi on. Just by looking at her, Sakuya knew that woman had orange-red eyes.

"Kirara" she called softly and took careful steps towards the mentioned girl. Kirara bolted up at the sound of her name and looked around, her eyes landing on the youkai miko in front of her. "Oh, Sakuya, it's just you. I thought you were..." She trailed off.

"You thought I was who?" Her voice slightly more stern then she intended. The older youkai(Kirara people is older, cause she was alive with Midoriko) just looked to the ground as it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Kirara, tell me."

Kirara look straight into Sakuya's eyes, "I....I...thought....you...you were...Jaken or Maten" Sakuya raised an eyebrow. "You were scared of Jaken, your own mate?" Kirara looked to the ground again as tears began to form in her eyes.( Have you ever seen Spirited Away, when Chihiro cries, the tears are like the size of her fist?)

The fire neko ran into Sakuya's arms as tears poured freely from her eyes. Kirara told everything to Sakuya, of how Jaken and Maten thought it would be funny to pull a prank on her so they set a prank up in the forest and she had fallen for it, literally. Sakuya comforted the older youkai, then pushed her softly away.

Sa "I'm sorry Kirara, but we are all need in the future and my memory cannot hold any one back"

Ki "What are you talking about?" She said stepping back.

Sa "I'm sorry" she said before a lavender light erupted from her hands and hit Kirara in the head. The neko fell to the forest floor and Sakuya kneeled over her putting her hands on Kirara's forehead. She murmured some words under her breath and Kirara turn to her small neko form.

Sa `It's okay now Kirara, for now you will remember nothing of being Jaken's mate, or knowing anyone but Shika. You will not remember me, or having a human form and you will go live in the demon exterminator village. Shika already has memories of just knowing you, so go live there and protect all of her descendants.' With that she stood up and left the clearing heading south, where she felt Hiten, Maten, and Jaken's Aura and Youki. A minute later a woman, with demon exterminator gear stepped into the clearing ( Think Sango, only instead of red, its blue, like Kohaku) and Kirara awakened and mewed

Shika "There you are Kirara! Lets go home." She picked up the fire neko and walked out of the clearing. And yet another minute later a monk with a straw hat stepped in to the clearing.

"What do you know that I don't Sakuya?" Then he went the same way that Sakuya had gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

With Sakuya

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakuya stepped into a clearing where Hiten, Maten, and Jaken were standing. She instantly masked her scent and aura. Hiten was the one facing her, while Maten and Jaken had their backs to her. Hiten was currently yelling at the two, but he saw her come into the clearing. ( I'll explain what they look like in a minute, Hiten is the only one that looks like he does in the pictures.)

H "What were you thinking! Jaken she your mate! And Maten you idiot why did you have to give him the idea" He sighed and put his hand to his forehead. After a moment of silence he said "Just go"

Ma "Does that mean you're not going to punish us?!" ( Maten look exactly like Hiten only instead of brown hair he has black hair. And the red eyes are the same and the eye shadow stuff/marking is still red. Jaken has dark green hair and yellow eyes. He's about seven inches shorter than Sesshoumaru and he's always wearing a kimono like Inuyasha's, only it's brown and a sword at his side And he has forest green eye markings) Hiten looked up to Jaken and Maten who both had a glint of excitement in their eyes. He looked back to Sakuya who was preparing a spell, by the looks of it.

He sigh again " I won't" the look of triumph was in their eyes, "However she will..." He said pointing behind them. A look of fright passed their faces as they slowly turn around. There behind them was Sakuya in her Humanoid form. She was wearing the Kimono of the central lands (Which was like Sesshy's only instead of the red flowers, they were purple and yes she is wearing the armor, oh and the sash around her waist was blue and red instead of yellow and purple. She does also have a tail only it's shorter than Sesshy's and black) Her once black hair was now a dark shade of purple almost black and went to her knee's. Her eyes remained the same amethyst.

The stripes on her cheeks and wrists were navy blue and the mark on her fore head was dark purple (Okay the central land symbol is hard to explain! If you've ever seen the episode with Midoriko in it she has a cross looking thingy on her fore head! If you want a picture of the symbol email me! Or review and leave your e-mail address, but I won't send it unless you review, k?.) A sword was attached to her hip and she was looking coldly towards them (Okay she is slightly shorter then Jaken in his real form.)

They ( Being Maten and Jaken) tried to run away. But, Sakuya had prepared a spell that made the trees grab them.(Wouldn't that be scary?) They were both on separate trees near each other. Sakuya walked up to Jaken first.

"Stupid toad did you really think you could run? Don't make me laugh. (Damn one minute she all nice the next she's like evil.) You will be punished for making Kirara cry, you did hear my warning before you mated, right, or did you chose not to hear?" Her hands glowed lavender and Hiten was by her side in a second.

H "I understand that you have to erase our memories"

Sa " Hai, and I'm sorry."

H " We will fight together in the future right?"

SA She smiled " Of course" With that said she erased the memories of the three and turn Maten And Jaken into the forms we all know and hate today.

As she, gave the staff of heads to Jaken, she said "Take this, it will lead Sesshoumaru to his fathers fang, the Tetsaiga or the Tensiaga. Which ever he wants...here are the clues and information on the swords" She glowed purple and sent a wave of energy towards Jaken. Jaken groaned, opened his eyes, blinked, and then fell unconscious again.

Sakuya glowed purple again, and Jaken, Hiten and Maten disappeared. " For know I will keep you in another dimension where no one will find you. I will release you shortly." With that said she change to her normal black hair, less curvy, shorter, no marking, body, and her kimono turned all lavender again

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Review Responses FF.net:

Sesshomarus-Girl101: Your right who cares if they are OCC! It is my story! Oh and thank you!

Amethyst Hanyou: Thank you and peace right back to you! Well you get it now?

RockMiko: Well it's good to there are non-Kikyo fans out there. And I too call her clay block/doll. It's fun to make fun of Kikyo!

Rinji: Thank you, and you are another Kikyo hater! *Hand Rinji and RockMiko Medals* yay for The I.H.K.F.F.C (I Hate Kikyo Forever Fan Club). Hehehe. Thank you again it took me some time to improve the story but I the end I like it like this. Your stories were great, even if I didn't read them all, cause someone in the household wanted the computer!

Trinity Kirara: I know it's confusing but it will make sense soon if not later!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MM.org:

Mika aka Maryann: I do believe we all hate Kikyo! Here's a badge for the I.H.K.F.F.C. Please continue to read!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please Review!