InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Facets of the Living Jewel ❯ Quod incepimus conficiemus ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or the other characters. Ms. Takahashi does.
 
 
A/N: Warning, lemon.
 
Quod incepimus conficiemus
By Licentia poetica
 
Miroku buried his face in her hair as what was left of his control fled. He held her close for several heartbeats before threading the fingers of one hand through the hair at her temple and gently cupping her cheek with the other. He traced his thumb over her mouth, smiling as his touch made her tremble, her eyes widening even further in the shadowed room.
 
“Please, I…”
 
“Shh…” He placed his index finger over her lips, effectively silencing her as he drew it sensuously, gently downwards, finally using it to lift her chin. He lowered his lips to her waiting, warm mouth, but gave her the lightest of kisses; brushing his lips across hers deftly, repeatedly, he skillfully used his tongue to wet them and nibbled gently at the flesh of her lower lip. As she gasped in response, he took her mouth wholly, deepening the kiss and fighting the rush of his desire at the sleek sweetness of her mouth.
 
She put her arms around his neck, tentatively playing with his thick, dark hair, freed from its usual ponytail. She responded to his kiss timidly at first, but as desire pooled between her thighs, she began to imitate his actions eagerly, following his lead and pressing against him. She gave a soft sound of protest as he stepped back, but he placed his forehead on hers and used his index finger to silence her again.
 
“May I take this off, Sango?” His fingers played with the edges of her nemaki, tracing underneath the fabric and caressing her chest with a touch that both tickled and excited her.
 
“I umm…it's necessary, I suppose?” She suddenly felt defenseless. `What if he sees my scars? I hope it's dark enough in here.'
 
He chuckled. “It's not necessary, but being able to touch without hindrance is part of the pleasure.” To illustrate, he ran his hand up the exposed skin of her arm and then onto the fabric. “I will do what you want, Sango, but I myself have nothing on.” Intertwining his fingers with hers, he brought her hand up to his chest and stroked the back of it down the center of his body, pulling it slightly to the side as he reached his lower abdomen. He let go of her hand, but she reached up and stroked his chest again, following the planes of his muscles down to his stomach, her touch curious and tentative. He closed his eyes and fought for control again as his arousal increased, and she snatched her hand back as she felt him rise against her thigh.
 
“Don't be frightened, Sango.” He reached for her again, tugging at the knot of her sash. As she blushed and hesitated, he stopped and kissed her lightly on the lips again, teasing acceptance from her.
 
Keeping her focused on his kiss by stroking her cheek, he found the knot in the sash at her waist and tugged it loose with his other hand. Tethering her to him by lightly suckling on her lower lip, he gently placed her unsure hands over his shoulders and slid his hands within the robe, caressing her back and pulling her body closer to his.
 
She trembled, though the heat emanating from her skin almost felt scorching to his night cooled skin. Easing her away from him again, he continued seducing her with his kiss as he slowly, methodically eased the garment off her shoulders, caressing the smooth skin and hollows of her collarbones, stroking the firm swell of muscle in her shoulders, and gliding down her unresisting arms. He hesitated as his hand brushed past the taped and useless birth control patch, but he dismissed it immediately as a bandage. As the robe dropped from her, his hands drifted past the swells of her breasts, tantalizing her with soft caresses, but he suddenly noticed that she was not the only one trembling.
 
He lifted his head away from the kiss and touched her forehead with his own again, closing his eyes and breathing carefully, trying to maintain self-control. “Sango…I'm shaking. You make me feel…it's like my first time.” He laughed softly in wonder as a feeling of profound joy, almost solemn in its intensity, flooded his soul. `I am truly blessed. I am a lucky, lucky man.'
 
Sango gave a small whimper and moved against him impatiently, breaking his reverie. She gave a gasp as he cupped her breast, rubbing the nipple between his thumb and the edge of his palm while using his fingers to stroke the sensitive skin along the side. His other hand slid behind her head and pulled her mouth to his, but his kiss was light and his tongue flicked gently against her lips, sending shivers along every nerve of her body. He ran that hand down her back, tracing slow comforting circles while the using the backs of his other fingers to brush against her erect nipple.
 
“Come with me?” He pulled her toward the bed, but gave her the choice as he let go of her and sat, his hands open and a questioning look on his face. She smiled and moved forward, and he drew her to him, burying his face in the taut skin of her stomach. She felt the slight prickling of his beard, but he drew back and began placing light kisses across her stomach while his hands caressed the backs of her thighs. She gasped, her knees buckling with a wave of desire as he stroked her inner thighs. He caught her to him as she fell forward, off balance and shaking. His hands slid to her waist, pulling her up against his erection and nearly losing control again as her silken heat titillated only a small part of his arousal. They sat that way for a moment, her bent legs straddling his body and his arms wrapped around her in a gentle hug before he lay back, pulling her with him into the softness of the bed.
 
He rolled them over so that she was on her back and stroked her cheek with the tips of his fingers. Bending his head down to kiss her, he left a trail of kisses from her lips, down her chin and along the curve of her neck and collarbone. She arched her back as his wet tongue and lips trailed nearer to her nipple, then gave a soft cry as he finally stroked it, brushing his closed lips across the surface and giving it a light caress with his tongue. He took it in his mouth, tugging and suckling, and began stroking the other nipple with his deft fingertips. Her breathing came fast and she moaned as new waves of feeling coursed through her body.
 
As she began to writhe under his touch, he pulled back and stretched out next to her, bending an elbow to support his head. He began touching her lightly with the tip of his index finger, drawing circles around her navel, up her ribs, around her breasts and up to her throat. He gently turned her face to his, gazing deep in her eyes. “I want to touch you everywhere, Sango. May I?” Still with that single fingertip, holding her gaze with his eyes, he watched her reaction as he traced a line down again, rubbing a circle up and around a nipple, down her stomach, and pausing as he encountered the soft hair of her womanhood. He pressed his hand lightly against her stomach, letting his fingertips trail downward and stroking the beads of his rosary against the skin of her stomach and the rise of her hip. She gazed at him, her pupils widening and her mouth opening in a nearly silent gasp that he took for assent, but as he moved lower she reacted, her hands and legs instinctively protecting herself against the new sensation.
 
She immediately turned her head, feeling awkward and suddenly afraid. `He will think I am such a child now. He'll send me back upstairs and wonder why he wasted his time with me. But I never thought….'
 
Instead of chastising her, he looped his arm around her waist and whispered, “It's all right, Sango. Don't worry, it's all right.” He stroked her flat stomach and traced the curve of her breast with his hand before gently cupping her chin, turning her face back toward him to kiss her gently, lovingly. He moved down to suckle on her nipple, feeling the response of her body as he purposefully aroused her again. He brushed the tip of his nose back and forth against her nipple. “Don't be afraid, Sango.”
 
Then soothingly but relentlessly he moved his hand downward. His fingers sought her sleek folds and entered. `Blessings of the gods, she's so wet.' He suckled at her breast as he moved his fingers, feeling her body arch in response, listening to her soft moans of pleasure, teasing her with mouth and touch until she began to pant and writhe under him.
 
He moved his fingers and mouth away, smiling into her face as she cried out “Miroku, please!”
 
“Shhh…” He traced her mouth with his index finger again, letting her taste a little of herself. He wanted to take her higher, if he could just keep his own arousal in check. `I will maintain my control to make this night memorable for the both of us. If my years of discipline are good for nothing else, they can help me now.'
 
He slid his hand down to her breast, lightly brushing the nipple in passing and smiling at her intake of breath, then traced the length of her arm, lacing her fingers with his own. He brought her hand down, carrying it between them. “Here, learn about me, Sango. Touch me like I just touched you.” He brought her hand to his erection and she flinched a little at the unexpected heat, but with the courage that she had shown in their battles against demons she followed the urging of his hand and grasped him, cupping him intimately and beginning a rhythmic stroking. As his hand fell away, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked, bringing her other hand down to circle in his thick, curling hair. A choked moan startled her, and she looked up at him to see his head flung back, mouth open.
 
“Miroku, did I hurt you?” She jerked her hands away.
 
“No! Gods, no Sango. You didn't hurt me.” His mouth slanted demandingly across hers, and he stroked her nipple again, teasing, kissing, and melting her with the heat of desire. His hand slid down her stomach and he used the feather light strokes of his fingers to pleasure her again. As her body began to tense, he suckled her nipple and brought her effortlessly to a climax, her hips arching into his hand. He quickly kissed her to muffle the cry of ecstasy that was wrenched from her throat.
 
Before she had a chance to float down from her peak, he covered her body with his and found his way to her entrance. He pressed gently until he felt a slight resistance, then kissed her apologetically. “My lovely Sango. It's going to hurt, my love, but just this one time, I promise.” He slowly entered, trying to be gentle and yet finish it before she had a chance to tense up. He resisted the urge to take his own pleasure, though her sleek walls tightened around him and it took every scrap of self-discipline that he had to remain still.
 
There was a slight twinge, more from the unaccustomed stretching than from any remnant of her maidenhood, and she sucked in a breath and held it while the stinging faded. Used to training all the muscles in her body, she experimented with the new sensation of fullness.
 
He could feel her muscles tighten around him, alternately clasping and relaxing, and he began to pant, losing his discipline again. `Dear gods, she's going to be the death of me! I should have known she could control even those muscles.' He couldn't help thrusting against her pull, and she gave a soft moan.
 
Miroku cradled her face with one hand, fully inside her. “Are you all right, Sango?”
 
She swallowed, then looked at him seriously and said, “Yes. It is done.”
 
He raised one eyebrow and gave her a half-smile. “Oh, it's not done yet, Sango.” His smile became a full-fledged grin and he stroked her mouth with his finger. I'm just starting.”
 
He cupped her bottom with his hand, as he had done so many times before, but this time he was lifting her against him. He began slowly, holding her against his undulating thrusts, sending thick waves of pleasure radiating outward from her center. She gasped as he stroked her body from within.
 
“Move with me,” he whispered in her ear, and lifted her hips against him. At his next thrust she responded with well-trained muscles, and he gasped out, “Gods! Yes, like that.” As they found their rhythm, she locked her legs behind him and began tightening her internal muscles around him. “Sango…” he moaned, but she found that the increased friction caused her to reach another peak almost immediately and she cried out almost before he could finish her name.
 
Gasping at the feel of her muscles rippling around him, he tried to stay in control. His neck corded as his breaths came faster, and he struggled to temper his thrusts and not hurt her in her newly lost innocence.
 
She sensed that he would not release his self-discipline, and she wanted to bring him the pleasure that he had brought her. Her hands covered his buttocks and urged him toward his release.
 
“I love you, houshi,” she whispered in his ear.
 
His breath exploded from him and he gave in to his own needs, driving almost desperately into her. After a few hard thrusts, she felt his muscles bunch under her hands and he threw back his head, arching into her and calling her name as his body shuddered against her. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around him as he pulsed within her, memorizing the moment.
 
He relaxed into her hold, rolling slightly to one side to take the weight off of her. Then, still inside her, he rolled them both over so that she was on top of his chest. His hands stroked her back, rubbing light, caressing circles as their breathing returned to normal. She began to nestle her forehead beneath his jaw, but before she could relax completely he began to chuckle beneath her. She raised her head, puzzled, to look at him. His eyes were closed as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her before moving his hands down to caress her buttocks.
 
“Oh, Sango. How will I ever keep from touching you now? I will be a mass of bruises.”
 
A smile blossomed on her lips, and she snuggled down against his chest, chuckling with him. His breathing slowed even more, and his hands flopped down to rest at his sides. She sat up slowly and looked down into his face, then blinked in astonishment.
 
`He's fallen asleep!' She gave a soft sigh of disbelief, but then a tender smile crossed her face and she cuddled down on top of him, soon following him into slumber.
 
Later in the night, as the stars wheeled in their timeless dance in the heavens, a cell merged with another cell deep in Sango's body. The magic tied to that union forced a change in the Nexus. Many of the time threads disappeared, and the ones left were darker and more dangerous.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Translation:
Quod incepimus conficiemus. Latin: What we have begun we shall finish.
 
Another scientific “for the record”: from most of the fanfics out there, you'd figure that the hymen (maidenhead) is located well within vagina. It isn't. It's a membrane that is part of the vulva (the external female organs) and is actually situated outside the vagina at the entrance. During the stages of fetal development, there actually is no opening at all into the vagina; the thin layer of tissue usually divides prior to birth, forming the hymen. Many girls tear or dilate their hymen while taking part in sports (bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics, etc.) and may not even know this event has occurred (the pain described in many fanfics is greatly exaggerated). As for the “first time” pain: when adequately lubricated the vagina will stretch without discomfort for most women. The pain is usually over in seconds and is more related to muscles that are unused to being stretched quite so…lustily. *snicker* Just thought I'd set the record straight.