InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Facets of the Living Jewel ❯ Tertius: Vade retro, Sesshoumaru! ( Chapter 74 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or the other characters, Ms. Takahashi does.
 
Saru: monkey
 
WARNING: Lemon. Finally. Hey…you think it's easy to get them together?
 
Tertius: Vade retro, Sesshoumaru!
By Licentia poetica
 
 
 
“Are you insane?” Kirara asked incredulously.
 
Sesshoumaru's youki abruptly flared and he gave a predatory snarl so powerful that the walls of the room vibrated and the Tenseiga, which had been leaning against the wall near the futon, fell to the floor with a thud. Kirara ignored it, raising her pitifully inadequate claws to defend herself and thinking frantically, `I need a tree! How can I forget I am in this weak body!'
 
He raised one hand and she couldn't help flinching away, blinking rapidly as his hand shot past her face. Instead of striking her as she expected he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, growling irritably, “Father, I apologize for ever thinking that you were weak for protecting Mate and Pack. This is infinitely more difficult than seeking personal power.”
 
Kirara flattened her ears to her head, brought her hands down, and tried to edge away from him. `He is insane! There is no one else here!'
 
Almost as if he heard her thoughts, he dropped his hand and glared at her. “You are the most difficult, demanding, stubborn, and disobedient female I have ever known.” He stepped close and she tried to step backwards but bumped into the wall. With great deliberation, he placed his hand on the wall beside her head—effectively trapping her in place—while his other hand reached up and stroked the fine hair over one flattened ear. He leaned over as she flicked her ear in response to his touch and breathed into it “But I have accepted you and you…are…mine.”
 
“I—” she swallowed hard as her body pulsed with heat and his fingers teasingly stroked the sensitive skin at the tip of her ear. He moved his head back a bit so that he could stare down at her. `Oh, help!' She closed her eyes against his intense gaze and searched for a topic to keep him from touching her. “You…personal power!” she gasped, panting through her mouth to try to minimize the effect his male scent was having on her.
 
“You are not making much sense, Little One.” He threaded his claws in the hair at her temple and pulled gently, tugging her head back to bare her throat.
 
Unable to suppress a low, moaning sound, she shook her head to clear it, dislodging her hair from his fingers. “You seek power. I…your mate? The Generals—”
 
“What do the Generals have to do with my choice of a mate?” he interrupted, and she opened her eyes suddenly as she heard his claws scrape against the wall beside her head.
 
`He's staring at me like I'm prey!' Sidling along the wall away from his claws, she stammered, “You…heard him. Them. They consider Neko cursed.” She managed to put a small bit of space between them so that his scent did not overwhelm her, but he followed her every movement, his face intent and predatory. “You. Your power…Inu no Taisho…dependent on your alliances with—”
 
In a voice of absolute, immutable steel, he interrupted, “My ascension to power is dependent solely on me.”
 
Caught up in another wave of heat, she didn't react to his cold fury, moaning, “But… if your mate is a Neko—“
 
“Learn your place!” he interrupted her again. “You are a powerful Nekomata and no longer bound to the restrictions of the Neko.” His voice was icy, but his gaze heated as he looked down at her body and back up, finally meeting her wide-eyed gaze with focused intensity.
 
`He's…he's ready to pounce on me!' She bit her lip to prevent a moan as the wave peaked and began to slowly recede. “But if…I…they will try to kill me and—”
 
“I am your alpha. You are mine to kill,” he affirmed with unassailable calm, moving closer with the smooth, unhurried stalk of an apex predator.
 
“What if there are kittens!” she cried desperately, too close to losing her final thread of rational thought as her body reacted to his heat and scent. “I have seen how Mrr…” she stopped, swallowing hard, and continued frantically, “…how Inuyasha is treated! When you recover from the heat madness you will kill me or kill them or—”
 
“Enough!” he snarled. Snatching her up and ignoring her startled cry, he stalked over to the futon growling, “You have impugned my honor all that I will allow and I have been more than patient.” Tossing her on her back, he loomed over her and snarled, “Learn your place!”
 
`My place?' As she blinked up at him, trying to breathe and hiss at the same time, he stripped his armor and kegawa off in one fluid motion and dropped to all fours, caging her within his arms.
 
He brought his face close to hers and growled, “I have risked much for you and the Pack, Little One. The Pack is trapped, you are the focus of the block that prevents the flow of power that traps them, and you will submit to my protection. I am your alpha!” He breathed heavily for a moment and continued in a softer voice, “You taught me to choose to protect; the way of the yang, but when I learned it from you, I did not realize that you do not know any other way.”
 
She began to struggle but he trapped her in place with the weight of his body, holding her clawed hands away from his face. “I need to protect! My—”
 
“You will learn the value of being a female, the way of the yin. I will teach you.”
 
What does he mean, he will teach me?' She tried to twist out from beneath him, bucking against his heavy weight. “I am not Inu! I cannot be yin like your mother!” she hissed. Taking a risk to find out if he was truly serious about mating her, she asked with the female's acceptance snarl, “Is this your attempt to teach me to be your bitch?”
 
“No,” he snorted, almost laughing, and she glared at him in response, trying to ignore the pain that lanced through her chest at his flat rejection. `I thought he wanted me as his mate, but he doesn't. He wants to teach me…but he doesn't want me to be hisbitch. I'm not female enough? He doesn't want me the way a male wants a female but I must submit to his protection? I don't understand!'
 
Obviously unaware of her confusion, he arched an eyebrow at her and continued in an amused tone, “You are most certainly not like my mother, Little One, though to be truthful you can be a bigger bitch.”
 
`Adding insults?' She angrily arched her body against his and snarled inarticulately, but her heavy intake of breath afterwards rubbed her breasts against his entrapping arms and chest; her whole body shuddered with an intense wave of heat and she subsided with a gasp, confused and ashamed. ``Learn my place.' Does he want me as mate because of my power? He rejected my acceptance so he doesn't want me to be a true mate. What is my `place'? Oh…he is telling me to be subservient to him, to obey him. Why did I think, even for a moment…I am a fool. A weak fool! A Neko is always alone!'
 
He smirked down at her and said wryly, “That was a compliment though you might not appreciate it.”
 
Giving her a domineering smile he leaned down and teasingly nipped her nose, but she merely quivered underneath him in response, the pain in her chest taking away any control she had over her voice. She blinked rapidly as the burn of unshed tears threatened her with further shame. `I submitted, but…a Neko does not cry.'
 
He frowned and let go of her hands, pushing up on his arms and looking down at her, holding her in place with his lower body. She stared back at him, her breaths coming in little shuddering gasps as she blinked back tears, too ashamed of her weakness to speak. He shook his head slightly and nuzzled her nose where he had nipped. “Your youki and scent…Little One, you misunderstand me again.”
 
She continued to stare up at him in silence and he leaned his chin on one hand, meeting her gaze and speaking in the softer tone of voice that he had used earlier. “If you were able to think and scent clearly, you would have known that the Tora no Taisho is in league with my mother. She does not want any competition for yin Inu no Taisho and wants to make sure there will never be a bitch capable of doing so. She believes you are not a threat.” He rose back up on both hands and looked toward the door, growling angrily, “When the issues between us and the Pack have been dealt with, I will make sure that they both regret interfering.” His nose twitched as he took a deep breath and he looked back down, intently focusing on her. “Though I believe I may have cause to be slightly more merciful to him for slipping me the information to foil my mother's plans. The yin Saru no Taisho is one of her closest allies but does not speak his species' dialect.”
 
Ashamed, completely confused, deep into her heat, and feeling extremely vulnerable flat on her back with his arms caging her, Kirara panted, “What…what does a monkey have to do with your mother?” She pushed with both hands against his chest but he was as immovable as a mountain.
 
“She was outside the door the entire time the Tora no Taisho was within this room.”
 
“What? I couldn't…she…are you sure?”
 
He leaned down, forcing her arms to bend, and took her chin between his teeth, growling softly. Pulling back as she moaned softly in response, he smirked, “You cannot scent or sense anything but me, can you?”
 
She gasped, mortified that she was so obviously out of control, and slid her legs from underneath their entrapment beneath his hips. Too far gone to process his hissed intake of breath and soft grunt as her feet moved against the apex of his legs, she curled up her body and faced away from him, pressing as far away from him as she could but trapped by the barrier of his arm. “I cannot help that my heat robs me of intelligence and will. You think I am a fool,” she whispered, biting back a moan when he took a slow, deep breath, his warm exhalation teasing the sensitive tip of her ear and causing another surge of her body's heat.
 
“No,” he answered in the gentlest tone of voice he had ever used with her, “but we must make sure you have a clearer head before we rejoin the Generals.” He nuzzled her ear and gently nibbled on the tip with his teeth. “We must return soon.”
 
She could not help arching her back and lightly pressing her hips against his taut stomach muscles. “Oh…I…cannot!” she moaned as his arm stiffened and he pressed forward, holding her against his firm body.
 
“You must. I have chosen to protect you and the Pack and I cannot leave you here…you are too enticing to many of the yang Generals and they do not have my…control.” He flexed his hips once and she could not repress a soft, high whine as she felt a hard bulge press against the tight fabric covering her sex.
 
`In control…he is aroused by my scent but he rejects me. I don't understand! What does he want?' Firmly pulling her body into a fetal position, she anchored herself around his arm and panted, “You must go without me! Time is the only way to clear my thinking; I will be of no help to you now, not with my heat madness.” He tugged her body even closer to his and she closed her eyes, desperately digging her claws into her palms again to keep from turning on her stomach and presenting for him. `He does not want me!'
 
“Listen to me, Little One. You do not accept my youki and by doing so you block the powers of the others that you consider your kittens. I believe it is the reason my brother's bitch cannot create the connection for the Living Jewel,” he whispered, his breath tickling the fine hairs around her ear and making her shiver in response. “You must accept your role as a female.”
 
`Accept my role? But he rejects me…does he mean…the Tora no Taisho? But he sent him away! I thought…I don't understand!' Unable to suppress a moan of despair, she dug her claws deeper into her palms and panted, “I…cannot think! I am…no use to you unless my body…unless I…I must have a trigger to break this madness. The only way…to help…I do not choose him, but,” she curled her body even tighter to ease the sharp pain in her chest and groaned, “I submitted to you, Pride Leader. To protect the Pride, to protect our Pack, I will let the Tora no Taisho trigger my response.”
 
His snarl was so deep and loud that the Tenseiga hummed on the floor, vibrating in concert with its master's rage. He pulled her so tightly against his body that she could barely breathe, growling fiercely, “You are mine! I will trigger your response!”
 
`What?' For a long moment she lay absolutely still, an unfamiliar sense of joy warring with the dazed jumble of her thoughts, before the meaning of his words penetrated her confusion. She struggled against his grip and managed to get just enough room to look up at him, panting, “How will you…you know about the barbs? What they do?”
 
His eyes were glowing red as he growled, “I speak the Tora no Taisho's dialect quite well.”
 
“You know my body's secret…the way to ease the madness?”
 
She shrank from him as he nodded, his eyes still red with anger, and began lowering his head toward hers. He began to growl his Mate Call and she pulled her claws from her bloodied hands, pressing against his chest and whispering, “But how will you…I…it hurts…and I…I am left wanting…I…I—”
 
“Silence.” He nibbled on her lower lip and then claimed her mouth in a human kiss.
 
He drew back and she blinked up at him in openmouthed astonishment, unable to utter a word.
 
He smirked at her and said wryly, “I think I finally understand why humans do that.”
 
“What?” she gasped, suddenly realizing that she had been holding her breath. “But how will you—“
 
“Hush.” He kissed her again, his mouth sliding over hers demandingly.
 
Her heat exploded as his taste and scent overwhelmed her, finally stealing all reason. She surrendered her body, pressing against him, but with her last shred of resistance she sought to bite and pay him back for the coming pain and frustration. As she began to sink her teeth into his lower lip, he pulled back sharply and muttered, “And that is why our way may be better.”
 
He nipped the point of her chin in reprimand and began nibbling under her jaw toward her pulse point. She moaned, driven by a need more powerful than any she had yet experienced, and tried to turn over to present for him.
 
“No,” he growled, slipping both hands under her shoulders and pulling them up off the futon. “Submit to me.” She arched her neck backwards and allowed him access to the sensitive skin over her pulse, mindless from the new sensations he was creating with his tongue. Desperate to finish, she tried to turn over again.
 
“No,” he repeated, holding her in place easily. He bit softly at the juncture of her shoulder and neck and she cried out, tangling her fingers in his hair as he ran the tips of his tongue and fangs up the side of her neck. He nibbled at her jaw and then paused, breathing in her scent. His voice was hoarse and less controlled as he continued, “I like your submission, Little One.”
 
She tried to growl at him but it came out as a long, low moan as he sucked hard at her pulse point.
 
He pulled her up to a sitting position and sat back, tugging his hair through her fingers as he began untying his yaodai. She shook her hands to release the long strands and reached forward, fingers shaking, to seek his bare skin within the loosened layers of his clothing. He was moving so fast that she was only able to brush her fingertips against his hot skin before he stripped his upper layers off and threw them to the side. He pushed her hands away, reaching between them to untie her obi. She hissed in annoyance and joined him in unwrapping it, so he let her finish and lifted her to a kneeling position. Just as she finished pulling the final layer away, her uchikake and underlying layers parted under the pressure of his touch and his long fingers stroked her breasts.
 
“What are…oh!” she gasped, her movements stilled by the unexpected pleasure as he palmed them, lifting them slightly as if testing their weight, and then stroked his thumbs across her nipples. She closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, the obi dangling from her enervated fingers.
 
He chuckled and his fingers stilled. She opened her eyes and found him watching her face with a mixture of amusement and another emotion that she couldn't place. “I will teach you, Little One. You taught me the meaning of protection and I will teach you how to yield.”
 
She glared at him and opened her mouth to snarl a retort, but he stroked her again and pinched the nipples slightly between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them gently. She gasped and couldn't prevent her back from arching, couldn't stop her eyes from fluttering closed as intense waves of heat, more powerful than any that she had ever felt, swept through her body.
 
He chuckled again and flicked his thumbs lightly over the hard peaks before sliding his hands to her sides and lifting her to a standing position. She wanted to chastise him for stopping, but keeping her eyelids open became a difficult task as he kneeled and took one nipple in his mouth, suckling lightly, and, when he began flicking his tongue over the tip, she forgot what she had planned to say and reached for his shoulders to keep from collapsing.
 
An odd sensation beneath her fingers made her realize that she still held the obi in a tight grip; she tossed it to the side and held on to his shoulders as he growled softly and slid his hands around her waist, pausing a moment at her back before he moved one hand upwards and pulled her off balance. He suckled hard at the same time, pulling her nipple deep into his mouth, and, as she cried out at the unexpected pleasure, he slid the hand at the small of her back underneath the loosened waistband of her hakama and cupped her sex from behind, pulling her forward. To keep from falling over, she took a stumbling step toward him and the barrier of his body forced her legs to spread slightly apart. She felt her hakama slither down around her ankles and had just enough presence of mind to realize that he had somehow untied the bows of both himo without her being aware of it before he resumed flicking his tongue over her nipple and the sensation of his long fingers stroking her sex drove out any rational thought.
 
She nearly screamed in frustration when his fingers stopped stroking and moved lower to her thighs, but as he gently pushed against them she realized what he wanted. Stepping out of her hakama, she moved her feet to a wider stance, standing on her toes as his other hand pressed against her back and pulled her up, holding her breast firmly trapped against his teasing tongue. His fingers returned to her entrance and he stroked forward slowly, the sliding sensation on both the inside and outside of her slick folds making her purr helplessly with pleasure as he held her off balance, her body taut and at the mercy of his hands and mouth.
 
Then his middle finger touched a small bump that she was not even aware was a part of her body and she gave a small shriek at the jolt of pleasure. She began to pant in shuddering breaths punctuated with sharp, little cries as he set up a pattern of pulling his fingers back to her entrance and circling there, then sliding them up to circle around and over that bump, all the while suckling gently at her breast and surprising her with unexpected strong, hard pulls that sent jolts of sensation straight from her nipple to her sex.
 
His youki slid against hers, surrounding her with the same sensual stimulation as his stroking fingers. Her head arched back and she braced her arms against his shoulders as her whole body tensed, her muscles quivering as her heat spiraled out of control. Gripping his shoulders convulsively with each circle of his fingers, she cried out helplessly with each panting breath, rising up on the tips of her toes as her body responded to the pleasure.
 
He stopped moving his fingers, holding them still just outside her entrance as his other hand began to move from her back toward her hips.
 
Her sex throbbed and, more frustrated than she had ever been, she beat on his shoulders and cried out, “No!”
 
As she began to pull away, he pulled her hard against his body with both hands. “Ah, you have not learned the first lesson. Yield to me, Little One.” As she began to snarl, he flicked his tongue once over her sensitized nipple; the jolt of pleasure made her cry out wordlessly, but then his middle finger pushed inside her and the cry modulated to a long, low moan. He withdrew his finger and replaced it with two while his other hand moved down between their bodies, distractingly brushing the tight curls over her sex as he suckled gently at her nipple. She could feel the tips of his claws scraping lightly within her as he withdrew his hand once more, but the sensation was not as painful as she remembered. He began to circle the pad of his other hand's thumb around the sensitive bump and at the same time suckled hard on her breast, entering her with three fingers. She gave a keening moan as he continued to thrust and withdraw, his claws scraping lightly within her, but the pleasure centering where his thumb teased her overwhelmed any discomfort. Her heat built, her leg muscles tensed and she began to pant in deep, shuddering breaths, crying out shamelessly at each thrust of his fingers. His thumb began to flick back and forth and he thrust his fingers in a regular, fast rhythm; as the sensations built up she arched backwards and rose up on the tips of her toes again, keening continuously.
 
He did not stop and his youki continued to caress hers, driving her to a point where her entire body became as taut as a drawn bow, focused on the sensations he created with each movement of his hands and mouth. He broke his rhythm and held both hands still for a fraction of a second, then surprised her by combining a hard thrust and a flick of his thumb with a strong pull at her nipple and a pulse of his youki. She cried out as her body convulsed with pleasure, almost blacking out as her internal muscles clenched around his fingers in long, hard contractions. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her as his fingers continued stroking and she curled against him, quivering helplessly with each one. As the waves of pleasure finally tapered off, she slumped against him and he pulled his hand from between their bodies to catch her before she fell over, holding her upright against his shoulder.
 
He withdrew his fingers from within her slowly, making her aware of the rasp of his claws again, but the little echo of pleasure that pulsed through her body in response made her squirm slightly. Gasping to regain her breath, she asked in an awed voice, “What…was that?”
 
He rumbled a satisfied laugh and answered, “That, Little One, is why males enjoy mating.”
 
She raised her debilitated head from his shoulder and gave a soft growl. “Must you insult me?”
 
He pressed his fingers against her sex, holding her to him, and she gasped and arched in response he reached up with his other hand and tugged the layers of her clothing from her in one swift move. Ignoring her weak hiss, he laid her on her back on the futon and caged her with his arms again. “Little One…suits you.” He nipped her nose and stood up, kicking her hakama out of the way as he began to remove his own. Looking slightly reflective for a moment, he added, “I think I shall enjoy calling you that in front of the Generals. Either that or jigokuneko.”
 
“Then I shall call you Pfffffft Hhhsssss,” she purred sarcastically, but her eyes widened and any further comment fled from her mind as he stripped completely. He was fully erect and the size difference between their bodies was intimidating. She closed her mouth, swallowed hard, and began to turn over. `I wish I hadn't seen that. There's a reason why mating is done from behind! He's beautiful, but he's going to kill me!'
 
“Stop.” He lay down next to her and pulled her onto her back again, tucking her body up against his so that he was able to lean on his left arm as it reached around under her shoulder. Bending his right leg around hers, he gently pinned her in place. He began stroking the skin on the outside of her left breast with the tips of his fingers, watching her face intently as his right began soothingly rubbing back and forth across the lower part of her belly.
 
Her right arm was trapped against his body and she gripped the bedding tightly with her left hand, feeling extremely vulnerable a she stared back at him. `This is…I don't know what to do! His touch is…ooh. This…he triggered my response but I will not be able to think at all if he keeps touching me like that.' She tried to speak normally as she asked, “Why do you interrupt the mating?” She squirmed slightly as he began stroking half circles just beside her nipple with his forefinger, always just avoiding the rapidly hardening peak. She could feel his hot erection pulse slightly against her thigh and her hips twitched upwards involuntarily. “Do Inuyoukai bitches like feeling this vulnerable?” she gasped.
 
“I never worried about what an inuyoukai bitch thought, Little One,” he growled as he gently pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. “Unlike a neko female, a bitch makes sure that she is given pleasure before she allows the male to leave.” The fingers of his right hand began to tease the curls above her sex as he stared into her eyes. “But you…,” he paused and his warm hand moved down over the top of her thigh, “…you must ask your mate to please you. That is your second lesson.” His fingers teasingly caressed the sensitive skin on the inside of her thigh as his thumb stroked in her curls, pressing down just enough at the top of her sex to make it throb with an echo of her former pleasure.
 
She hissed in a breath and her eyes fluttered closed as he cupped her sex, stroking her with the lightest of teasing touches. “A Neko never asks, Pfffffft Hhhsssss, or have you forgotten? Will you drown me again?” She bit her lip hard to hold back a whimper when his hand went completely still.
 
His stifled laughter vibrated against her body, but his voice was calm when he commanded, “Open your eyes.”
 
She opened them to find him staring down at her with that mysterious expression as he moved his hand slowly upward, his middle finger pressing in and stroking the length of her sex. She could not stop her gasping moan, nor could she stop the whimper that escaped her when he stopped just before the tip of his finger reached the center of her pleasure, moving his hand so that he cupped her sex without pressure and the warmth of his fingers teased her. Her hips flexed upwards almost involuntarily as she sought the pleasure of his touch and she bit her lip again as his hand followed her movement, tantalizing her with the lightest of touches.
 
He smiled, a full dominant alpha male smile, and leaned down, whispering, “Oh, Little One, I don't think I have to drown you. You are already asking.”
 
“I am not—” she was cut off as he nibbled on her lower lip, pulling it gently from underneath her teeth, and kissed her in human fashion again. His hands began stroking her body and, as she gasped in pleasure, his tongue delved into her mouth, sliding against her own. She moaned as the sensations of taste and touch and scent and pleasure reverberated through her body, and her youki reached for his as her hand came up and fisted in his hair. He groaned into her mouth as her youki stroked his for the first time, sliding along his power with the slow caress of a contented, pleasured feline. She scratched him lightly, running her claws down past his ear and neck, and he pulled back with a hiss.
 
He pulled her hand away, threading his fingers through hers as he pushed his right thigh in between her legs. Holding her in place with his weight, he quickly pulled his left hand out from underneath her, capturing her right wrist with his left hand. Breathing heavily, he leaned on his elbows as he stared into her eyes, his youki caressing hers intimately. “I have always wondered,” he gasped, “why humans mate looking at each other.”
 
She growled wordlessly and caressed him with her youki, arching her body up against his to touch as much of him as she could. She bit him lightly on the chest, chastising him for driving her into the heat madness again.
 
He growled and pushed up, smiling his dominance when she strained against his hands, desperate for his touch. “I think I understand now, Little One,” he whispered, pulsing his youki against hers and sliding down her body, watching her face avidly as she reacted to the sensations. “Your face…you refuse to ask but you are practically begging me.”
 
She tried to snarl but he leaned his head down and took her peaked nipple between his teeth, tugging at it gently. She gasped, afraid that he would bite, but he began to suckle as he tugged, curling his body and moving his hips into position to teasingly slide the thick tip of his arousal just over the outside of her entrance, bumping into the small nub that robbed her of any reasonable thought. He rubbed over it as he settled into the cradle of her hips and his youki seemed to slide over hers with the same focused sensuality. She tensed and arched her head back as the sensations built, but he released her nipple and slowly ran his hot tongue over the tip before pursing his lips and blowing lightly on it, withdrawing the pressure of his youki.
 
She froze for an instant, her hips pressing upward and her sex throbbing, acutely aware of the pulsations in his sex where it pressed against hers before dropping her hips back to the futon in frustration. “No! Not again! You will drive me insane! Why do you stop?”
 
He drew in a shaky breath, but his voice was steady as he answered, “You must ask me, Little One. I can take and you would yield, but an alpha female asks her mate.” He flicked his tongue over her nipple and her sex throbbed in response.
 
“Pfffffft Hhhsssss!” She tried to rub her hips against him but his weight held her still.
 
“Little One, you are already asking.” He took her nipple in his mouth again, licking the tip gently while sliding his youki against hers. As she fought to free her hands, he stopped licking and nuzzled her breast, breathing, “Perhaps…it is a miscommunication.” He moved up so that he could see her face again and gazed intently into her eyes, freeing her hands. “I want you to choose me,” he growled softly, threading his fingers through the hair at her temples and forcing her to keep looking at him.
 
“What?” she panted, so startled by his words and actions that she left her hands exactly in the position where he had placed them.
 
He lifted one eyebrow. “Kirara. Choose me.” He continued to stare into her eyes for a moment, then leaned down and nuzzled her nose. “Let me protect you. Ask!” Moving back so that he could stare into her eyes again, he didn't flinch when she brought her hands up to touch his face.
 
`He does not want me to look away. He isn't asking for submission…he really does want me. Me!' She traced the stripes on his cheekbones and felt his body tense in response. “Sesshoumaru?” she whispered, her eyes turning silver as her youki responded to her choice. “I choose you. I will even say…please.”
 
He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, then lifted his hips. As she tried once again to turn over and present herself, he opened his eyes and pressed his hips down on her again, keeping her in position. “No. Look at me, Kirara.”
 
She looked into his eyes and realized that he had repositioned himself. He kept his eyes on hers as he slowly pressed within her and she gasped at the sensation; he was thick and hot and unrelenting, filling her up so completely that she could feel the slight chafing where his claws had triggered her body's response.
 
But their shared gaze was more intimate than the joining of their bodies. The nuances of expression that flitted across his face as he entered her left her breathless, filling her with an unknown, new emotion that transcended the joys of her lifetimes.
 
She tried not to close her eyes as he finally filled her completely and withdrew again, his member swelling within her so that he could not entirely pull out. The engorged head stroked the same areas that his claws had stimulated earlier, driving her immediately into the mounting pressure of another wave of heat. It was all she could do to keep her focus on him as her eyelids threatened to flutter shut.
 
“Gods!” he groaned, “So…small!” He began thrusting harder, his strokes increasing in both pace and power.
 
“Sesshoumaru!” she hissed through clenched teeth, wrapping her legs around his hips, unable to keep her eyes on his as she arched back under the pleasurable onslaught. Reaching through his hair as it fell around her in silver curtains, she anchored her hands to his straining arms and met him thrust for thrust. She reached another peak in moments, giving a keening wail as her body tightened around him and his thrusts drove her through wave after wave of pleasure.
 
He continued to drive into her, his body filling hers repeatedly as she felt her second heat diminish and a third begin. She looked up into his face to find him still staring at her intently. `Such control. Perhaps I can do something about that.'
 
She began to purr. Not the soothing, contented purr meant to calm and relax that she had used previously, but the sexual purr of a Queen Neko who knows she is desirable to her mate and wants to entice him. He paused for a moment and his pupils widened as her entire sex vibrated around him, then gasped as she ran her claws gently up his tense arms and stroked them down his chest, pausing at his nipples to flick her thumbs across their small, hardened peaks. She reached out with her youki and, for the first time, surrounded his. Caressing his power with all of her Neko sensuality, she filled her youki and her purr with the new emotion, trying to convey her acceptance and her joy in their mating.
 
He swelled even larger inside her and with a hoarse growl began to pound into her, all of his cool control and restraint gone. Gasping as his youki intertwined with hers, she had to grab his arms again and wrap her legs around his hips or his thrusts would have pushed her off of the futon and on to the floor. She began keening; her pleasure mounted whether he was thrusting inside her or pulling out, and her body arched backwards like a taut bow, straining against the coil of tension deep in her belly. The sensation built until she felt that she was drowning again; unable to breathe, unable to contain the sensations that pulled her in all directions, unable to think, she reached for his youki with her own and surrendered to his strength.
 
He suddenly threw his head backwards and gave a harsh cry, almost baying as he thrust forward so hard that she almost lost her grip on his hips and arms. His straining body pulsed wildly against hers and jets of liquid heat inside her triggered her own response. She cried out wordlessly as the waves of pleasure drowned her, driving her into oblivion where his scent and taste, the feel of his shaft still pulsing within her, and the weight of his body overwhelmed her, leaving her breathless. `I am dying!'
 
The darkness of the void surrounded her for a moment, but her youki was entwined with his and she felt herself being sheltered from the cold emptiness. She answered his unspoken call by stroking his youki with her own, nurturing his strength even as he protected her with it.
 
Taking a gasping breath, she opened her eyes and found his golden eyes staring at her, the pupils wide and dark. He was breathing heavily and his arm muscles trembled underneath her fingers. She felt him pulse within her again and he groaned as she reacted by flexing her hips up to meet his.
 
He dropped his head, touching his forehead to hers, then suddenly his arms gave out and he collapsed on her. She mewed in protest as his entire weight pressed down; his body was so much larger than hers that his chest almost covered her face. “I can't breathe!”
 
Groaning and still sheathed within her, he rolled over, clasping her to him with one arm. She nestled there, riding the rise and fall of his breathing, purring gently and rubbing her cheek against the silken skin over his taut muscles as his hand stroked leisurely up and down her back. The sound of his slowing heart beat was loud in her ears and as her heart began to beat in synchrony with his, the strange new emotion welled up in her again. She lifted her head and purred, “I think you drowned me again, Pfffffft Hhhsssss.”
 
He sighed and put his free arm behind his head, looking at her with one eyebrow raised. “Well if that is the case, you are certainly not beginning your new life as a kitten, Little One,” he smirked, pinching her bottom.
 
“Pfffffft Hhhsssss!” she chastised, putting a completely new inflection into the words to make it clear that she was not insulting him. “I am allowed to be a kitten in some ways,” she said archly. “You said you would teach me.”
 
His silent laugh bounced her up and down for a moment. “So I did.”
 
“Well, Sensei Pfffffft Hhhsssss? Did I learn to your satisfaction?” She reached up and nipped his chin, growling softly and trying not to laugh out loud as his body stiffened in outrage underneath her. She moved back, rubbing her upper body against his as she teasingly purred, “After all, I was supposed to learn how to yield and obey and ask and— eeep!”
 
She squeaked as he flipped her over and thrust deeply into her, his low growl playful as he nipped her nose. “I think you need more instruction, Little One, but only if you ask please.”
 
She purred contentedly as he nibbled the tip of her nose, running her hands up his arms and stroking the hard planes of his chest. “Well, perhaps in my new life it will not be so difficult to—“
 
She cut off her words and they both began to growl as the hint of a familiar scent invaded the room.
 
“Kouga,” they snarled in tandem.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Translation:
Tertius: Vade retro, Sesshoumaru! Latin; Third: Get thee behind me, Sesshoumaru!
 
Himo: the ties that hold a pair of hakama closed (given that she is an active lady, Kirara would have worn hakama under her uchikake to preserve her modesty…or at least to mimic the human dress). Women's hakama have back himo and front himo, tied in a simpler pattern then men's hakama.
 
Yaodai: Chinese; the wide sash that Sesshoumaru wears. A sash is termed a yaodai in martial arts, usually worn with the `yifu-sam' uniform (compared to an obi worn with the gi uniform).
 
 
Review thanks:
 
PM: Neko-sama
 
MM: Snowfall, Little Red, angel-up-above-heaven, ardy1, sakuralovesinuyasha, Bastion, Murasaki-chan, Leo-mae (sorry, brought Kouga back!), sheastarr334, Manda687
 
FF: Folle, TaiYoukai-Lover, KyriaHitomi, sessykag, Forest Sentry Koneji, lorryka, and thanks to all who faved either me or `Facets'!
 
Thanks to all for reading!
 
iPoe