InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Life ❯ Mate ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
  Hello everybody this is my first time posting a fanfic so plz be nice. R&R plz ^_^
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha             &nb sp;                         &nb sp;          

-x xx-


   Mate

He looked at the woman  beside him, holding and watching her as she slept.  Her form fit perfectly to his.  He chuckled softly to himself.  This indeed was something he never thought would be, he the great Sesshomaru Akiyama has taking a human mate.  Hier to Akiyama Incorporated; surely the media would have a field day with this.  He couldn't count on one hand the amount of times he had mentioned publicly how he despised humans and that he most definately would not be following in his father and younger brother's footsteps and bend to the will of the human female species; but here he was with a human freshly marked and claimed with an overwelming sense of pride.  He nuzzled her gently as he inhaled her scent, allowing it to capture his senses focusing all his attentions on her, his instincts causing his thoughts to go wild.  Her natural fragrence of wild flowers  bringing him deeper and deeper into a trance, only breaking his contact when she begins to stir.

His mate, now Rin Akiyama, began to fuss a bit drawing his, Sesshomaru's, attention away from her scent and on her sleeping form.  Mumbling something incoherent she snuggling closer to her mates chest.  She seemed to be trying to roll over but her mate held her place.  She opened her eyes slowly, yawning as she got her arms free to stretch.  Bringing them around mates neck.

"Morning," she said slowly and sleepily.
"Morning, sleep well?"
"Uh-hu"
"If you're still tired then go back to sleep."
"I'm fine, besides I am more hungry then tired."  She stated with a blush when her stomach gave growl in agreement.  "Let's eat," she sat up stetched and yawned before taking a long look at her mate and giggled at the sight of him.
"What?"  Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at his giggling mate.  Rin loved to laugh, but giggling was another story, it is a rare accurance with her.
"Looks like Mr. 'I don''t need sleep' couldn't pull an all nighter like he planned, eh sleepy head?"  She giggled and ran her fingers through his bed head.

He responded by shaking out his silver mane while letting out a playful growl, nuzzling and nipping the grove of her neck.  He trailed a line of kisses to her chin, teasing her as he approached her lips.  He pulled back and gave a small smirk before running his mokomoko down her back tickling her making her laugh.

"Sessh come on stop," she laughed out.  He eventually stopped when she gasping for breath.  after she was able compose herself glared at him and hit playfully.

"I never said I didn't  say I need sleep."  He grabbed her waist and pulled her down on the bed.  "Weren't you about to go make breakfast?"
"Brunch," she corrected
"Hn?"
"It's past noon, so I'm going to make brunch,"  Rin got up put on Sesshomaru's shirt and ran out the room to the kitchen claid in nothing but a shirt that went down to her knees. Sesshomaru followed suite.  Not really feeling the need to put on clothes he threw on a robe and with out bothering to tie it he went to join his mate in the kitchen.
-xxx-
Thanx lots for reading plz tell me whatcha think R&R ^_^

Converting /tmp/php228nkQ to /dev/stdout