InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Era Truth or Dare ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
character Aaya is copyrighted to me! But, however, I do not own Inuyasha…



Inuyasha: Truth or Dare


Aaya walked out on stage and sat down on one of the many stools. She smiled to the audience and waved her hands. Somewhere, a cameraman yelled, “Three, two, one, we’re on.”
Aaya began talking, “Hey people! I’m your host for today’s show, Feudal Era Truth or Dare! Now, our wonderful contestants today are, starting with, everyone’s favorite mutt, Inuyasha! And Koga, the wolf with hairy legs!” Inuyasha and Koga throw Aaya nasty stares. “And also Sesshomaru, the man-woman! Kagome, our future princess, and Kikyo, some person who’s been resurrected from the dead. How ya doin’ out there, Kikyo?” Kikyo grabs her bow and arrow. “And Shippo, our cute little kitsune. Oh, and we can’t forget our lovely couple, Sango and Miroku!” Sango slaps Miroku as he’s agreeing with Aaya.
Inuyasha growled. “Call me mutt one more time…”
“Relax, stupid.” Koga said.
“Like you’re one to talk, hairy legs!” Inuyasha screamed.
Kagome pat Koga and Inuyasha on the arm, “Inuyasha, osuwari (sit)!” Inuyasha crashed through his stool and fell on the floor, “Koga, you be quiet too.”
Koga crossed his arms, “Not my fault that mutt keeps yapping.”
Sesshomaru shook his head, “You two are both idiots. I can’t believe I’m even here.” He looked out into the audience and saw Rin waving to him. He blushed, “Oh, right…”
“Hey, hey. Let’s get going with the show, all right? Okay. You all know the rules for truth or dare, dontcha? Someone asks you truth or dare, you say something, then they tell you what to do. Easy enough., right? Okay, I’ll start. ’Cause I’m a part of this too! Hmmm… Kikyo! Truth or dare?”
Kikyo lowered her head. “I do not want to participate in such a lowly game.”
“Uh, hello?” Aaya said, “ After the show is over, each one of you contestants gets one free prize or trip to Florida, remember? You did want that curling iron, didn’t you?”
Kikyo blushed badly, “Fine. Truth. I pick truth.”
“Okay. Um, is it true that you secretly get your clothes washing in the future? I mean, dry cleaned and everything?” Aaya said.
Kikyo’s face went red immediately, “Yes. The soap around here is terrible. Why not just go to Sanitary Cleaners? It’s easier.”
Inuyasha, Aaya, Kagome, Shippo, Koga, Sango, Sesshomaru, and Miroku stared at her. Aaya nodded, “Uhh, okay. Now, Kikyo, you ask somebody truth or dare.
Kikyo laughed maniacally, “Yes. That is the rule, isn’t it? I pick…Kagome. Truth or dare?”
Kagome looked up, “Huh? Me? How about truth?”
Aaya shook her head, “Hey, hey? What’s with all this innocence? Where’s the dare? Where’s the excitement? Come on, people!”
“Okay, okay, okay! Dare!” Kagome said hesitantly.
Kikyo laughed again, only wilder, “I dare you to die!”
Kagome said sarcastically, “Wow, That’s so sudden. Let me think about it…um…NO!”
“Yeah Kikyo. You can’t dare someone to die. It’s against the rules.” Aaya said.
“Where is the fun in this game? I despise this. I’m leaving.” Kikyo got up and walked off the stage.
“Wait! You can’t do that!” Aaya yelled after her.
“Leave that bastard. You hear that, Kikyo! Go crawl back into your little grave!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Hey, Inuyasha, no harsh language. It’s bad for the kids who are watching this. And when it’s bad, kids don’t watch. And when kids don’t watch, our ratings go down. And when our ratings go down, that means we don’t get a lot of money. And when we don’t get a lot of money, my pay goes down. I ain’t gonna be so happy!” Aaya built up.
Sango pat Aaya on her arm, “Relax, Aaya.”
Aaya panted, “I’m all right. I’m fine. Just lost a bit of my cool for a minute. Now, let’s continue. Starting with Kagome.”
“Okay! Koga, truth or dare?
Koga looked relieved, “You’re- you’re asking me? Hey, mutt, she’s my woman now!” Inuyasha growled a remark, “DARE! I’m no sissy! So, what’s the dare?”
Kagome started out, “I dare you to kiss-”
“YES! I ACCEPT! I’d be honored to kiss you!” Koga interrupted.
“Not me,” Kagome grinned evilly, “Kiss Shippo.”
Koga and Shippo’s faces drop. Inuyasha laughs really loud.
“What?!? Is this a joke?” Koga yelled.
Kagome laughed, “Nope! You have to do this. Unless … you’re a girly girl.”
Koga scowled, “No way am I going to back down. Shippo, get you tail over here.
Shippo whimpered and ran over, “Kagome, can you dare him to do something else? I mean, what about my feelings about this?”
“Shippo, I respect you, but I’m just having a little bit of fun. Koga, come on. You can do it. Just a peck on the lips.”
Koga exhaled loudly through his nose. He stared at Shippo with distaste, “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”
“I’m ready!” Inuyasha grabbed a camera and put it up to his eye.
Miroku leaned towards Sango, “See, Sango, Koga and Shippo are going to set and example for us.” Sango snarled and slapped him.
Koga and Shippo leaned in closer…and closer…and SMACK! Shippo and Koga pushed each other away, spitting.
“Ew! Yuck! I can’t believe I let you do that! I think I’m gonna throw up! I need some candy.” Shippo pulled out a piece of hard candy out of nowhere and popped it into his mouth.
Koga took a cup of water and gargled, “Uh, gross. That was so disgusting. I gotta go wash my tongue. Later losers.”
“Hey, who you calling a loser! He’s the loser!” Inuyasha pointed over to Sesshomaru.
Sesshomaru sneered, “What? You imbecile.”
Sango and Kagome sighed. “Let’s get on with this.” Kagome said.
Inuyasha, Koga, and Sesshomaru started to beat each other up. Kagome tried to calm them down. All of sudden, Aaya spoke up.
“YO OVER THERE! CHILL!” She screamed.
Inuyasha didn’t stop, “No way! This is it, Sesshomaru! Hairy legs, you’re going down once and for all!”
Koga laughed, “You two are both ugly mutts! Well, actually, Sesshomaru kinda looks like my mom…whatever! You wanna go?”
“Yeah I wanna go! Let’s take this outside!” Inuyasha shouted
Sesshomaru glared at them, “This is stupid. I’m leaving. I gotta go kill something.” He looked over to the audience and saw Rin waving at him again.
“AHHHHH!!! I CAN’T STAND THIS ANYMORE!” Aaya screamed. She picked up a nearby couch, “EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!!” Everybody sat down instantly and closed their mouths. Aaya slowly put down the couch and relaxed, “That’s so much better. Now, where were we? Ah, yes, Koga. It’s your turn.”
Koga looked dumbfounded, “…Hmph. Miroku; truth or dare.”
Miroku smiled, “I choose truth. By the way, I’m a monk, not a priest.”
“What did that have to do with anything?” Inuyasha asked, confused.
“Just making a statement to that beautiful audience out there.”
“Okay. Is it true that you gave a secret love of cats?” Koga asked.
Miroku said smitten, “Yes! I love cats! They’re so much like women! Their bodies are as slick as cats, claws like slaps! Oooohhhh!” Miroku blushed and wrapped his hands around his cheeks.
Aaya stared at him, “Oookay then.” Everybody backed off a few steps.
“Oh, Sango! Truth or dare!” Miroku said.
Sango slumped down into her seat, “Truth! I do not even want to know what your dare is.”
Miroki smiled, “Yay! Is it true that you love me?
“…….”
“We’ve got to share our love, Sango.” Miroku grinned. He touched her butt.
Sango’s face turned red in fury, “WHAT?!?” She slapped Miroku.
Miroku smiled and touched his cheek affectionately, “It’s always worth it.”
“Sure. Whatever. Let’s just skip to where Sango asks somebody truth or dare.” Aaya said.
“Good. Kagome, truth or dare?” Sango asked.
Kagome’s face lit up, “Me? Again? Why don’t you ask somebody else, Sango?”
“All right. Now, who hasn’t been chosen yet?” Sango grinned evilly, “Sesshomaru…”
Sesshomaru’s ears perked up at the sound of his name, “Oh no…”
“Truth or dare, Sesshomaru?”
“This is stupid.”
Aaya pulled on Sesshomaru’s kimono, “Come on, Sesshomaru. Don’t be a party pooper.” Sesshomaru pushed her aside.
Inuyasha laughed. “Yeah, I’d like to see you choose dare. You’re not a woman, are you?”
Sesshomaru scoffed, “Fine. I’ll choose dare.”
“Make him eat poop!” Shippo said helpfully.
“Or cut off all his hair!” Inuyasha added.
“I’d like to see a make-over!” Koga said.
Sango thought about it, “That make-over idea sounds pretty good. I dare you, Sesshomaru, to put on lipstick, blush, and all those other fancy little lady things!”
Sesshomaru’s face fell.
Rin waved to Sesshomaru and screamed to him, “Yay Sesshomaru-sama!”
Sesshomaru seemed doubtful. Finally, he said, “I… accept your dare.”
Aaya, Kagome, and Sango grinned evilly. They already had ideas forming in their heads. Aaya yelled to the stagehands, “Get some of the make-up in my dressing room and bring them over. Hurry! This is getting good.”
After a few minutes, the stagehands bring a table, mirror, and make-up bag onto the stage.
“All righty then. Inuyasha, is your camera loaded? Now, all the girls are going to be doing this. Me, Kagome, and Sango. Let’s do this!”
Aaya, Kagome, and Sango gathered around Sesshomaru. They closed in on him. Sesshomaru, for once, had a scared expression on his face. After a few minutes, Kagome, Aaya, and Sango backed off.
Sesshomaru had lipstick on, his claws were painted pink, he had blush all over his face, eyeliner, and even, yes, had his hair up in a beehive type of bun. Sesshomaru looked quite embarrassed.
Inuyasha, Koga, Aaya, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo laughed- HARD.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!”
And they were still laughing three hours later, until Aaya stopped a little, “That’s our show! Join us next time in CHAPTER 2!!!”



So what did you think? Please R&R! I know you want to… I know you wanna press that purple button down there! Come on, come on! What are you waiting for?

Converting /tmp/phpZKBl3Z to /dev/stdout