InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heavenly Children ❯ Ukia ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry for the wait guys. I had to study like crazy and I'm still finding a hard time to right these chapters.
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
_____________
 
……scream and let out a spiritual barrier that would be powerful enough to stop even the red tetsiga or even powerful angels.
 
She soon fainted into a long and dreamless sleep.
@@@@@@@@@@
<Morning>
 
Kagome woke up and decided to see if anyone had any aspirin. So she got up from her bed, got dressed, took a bath in her new hot springs, and left her hut.
 
It was a beautiful day, the birds were singing, butterflies were flying, rabbits were hopping, and the sun was bright and warm. Kagome was on her way to the village of angels when she saw a letter pinned to a tree with her name on it.
 
Kagome had read the letter that told her to go see a priestess in the village of angels.
 
Once Kagome had reached the small hut, she sat down around a fire, waiting for a priestess to come in.
 
“Why hello, I wasn't expecting you till later today but I guess the earlier the better. My name is Ukia. I was a priestess once before, and I still am today, but today I will be training you to use your celestial powers as well as your miko powers.”
 
“Um, ok. So how long will it take me to master all of this?”
 
“Hmm, well, we will first start of with attacks and defenses, then special attacks, after that it will just be little tricks and allusions. Then we will do the same thing again only with your miko powers. So, I'm guessing about two years.”
 
“So when do I start my training?”
 
“Today.”
 
“Oh. May I ask why today?”
 
“Yes, we need to get as much training in as possible before your fourth year living here with us. As much as we want you to stay with us any living creature can not stay with the angels for more than four years.”
 
I hope it won't break anyone's heart of my leaving here. I will probably make a lot of friends.
 
Poor girl. She won't want to leave when its time. But we must train her.
 
“Well lets get my training started, I want to master everything I need to know.”
 
“Ok, lets go out into the forest and start.”