InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Her Prince ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Her Prince
 
Chapter Nine
 
By ~alilangel
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or characters.
 
Inuyasha pulled up to the front of Kagome's apartment and turned off the engine. Why was he so nervous? He had spent countless times with Kagome and couldn't be more comfortable in her company. Not caring to analyze as he didn't want a headache on the date, he took a deep breath and walked up to her door.
 
He knocked and blinked in surprise when a strange girl opened it wearing a huge smile on her face. Who was she? A small memory of Kagome telling him that she had a roommate named Sango filtered through his mind.
 
“Hey Inuyasha! Come on in Kagome is almost ready.” Sango greeted him with a knowing smile. Inuyasha gave a small smile and a hi in return.
 
Sango started to badger him about where he was going to take her but Inuyasha wouldn't budge. It was going to be a surprise. Sango got angry that he wouldn't tell her so started an argument with him. Inuyasha started yelling right back at her saying that it was none of her business.
 
Both were interrupted when a musical laugh filtered into the room. Inuyasha and Sango turned toward the sound and were instantly silenced at the tenchi that greeted them. Kagome was wearing a lavender dress that showed off her curves and showed a small amount of cleavage that showed enough but was still considered very modest.
 
She had her hair piled on top of her head with curls in the back and tendrils coming around her face. She was wearing gold earrings and a gold locket around her neck. Inuyasha thought that it was familiar but he couldn't place it. He made a mental note to ask her about it. Black high heeled sandals completed the outfit. Inuyasha couldn't believe the sight that she made. He felt pride swell within him at the thought that she was his.
 
Inuyasha smiled at Kagome and walked up to her and grabbed her hand kissing the back of it. “You look fabulous Kagome. You ready to go to dinner?”
 
“Yeah lets go,” she said giggling. She felt like she was on top of the world. With a goodbye and I won't stay out to long to Sango she and her love left.
 
A/n I know it short please don't hurt me! I have to work on somethings and wanted to get this up. The next chapter will be posted tomorrow and I'm going to make it even more longer than usual as a treat. Ja ne till next time!