InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Drive Myself Crazy ❯ I Drive Myself Crazy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay I know I'm already writing a story but this has just been swimming around in my head and won't go away!

This is a songfic about Inuyasha setting awake one night thinking about his situation with Kagome and Kikyou. He feels bad about how he has treated Kagome and well you'll get the idea!

I don't own Inuyasha or N-Sync.

Inuyasha was the only one awake, he had just left from visiting Kikyou and as always Kagome had come across the scene and saw everything. Was it some cruel twist of fate that she would see every time he went to Kikyou? He knew he loved Kagome but Kikyou had her hand wrapped around is heart, and every time he would see her or get too close to Kagome she seemed to give it tight squeeze.

ooooh....
Lying in your arms
So close together
Didn't know just what I had
Now I toss and turn
Cause I'm without you
How I'm missing you so bad
Where was my head?
Where was my heart?
Now I cry alone in the dark

I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
Made a mistake
When I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do (wanting you the way that I do)

Why did everything have to be so complicated? Why couldn't he be with Kagome without hurting her? Was he always to be reminded that Kikyou was still out there, waiting to take him away from his Kagome?

`I treat her like shit to keep her away from me, but that only hurts her more. But she always stays with me, always by my side. I wish I could love her freely like she loves me.'

I was such a fool
I couldn't see it
Just how good you were to me (Just how good you were to me)

You confessed your love ( You confessed your love)
Undying devotion
I confessed my need to be free
And now I'm left
With all this pain
I've only got myself to blame

He looked at her while she slept, he wanted to protect her and keep safe with him always but something would always get in the way, something like Kikyou.

I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
Made a mistake
When I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do (wanting you the way that I do)

`She looks so peaceful while she asleep, when only a few minutes ago she was crying. I wanted to hold her then, I still do.'

He jumped down from his tree and crawled to where she lay on the ground in her sleeping bag.

Why didn't I know it
(How much I loved you baby)
Why couldn't show it
(If I had only told you)
When I had the chance
Oh I had the chance

He brushed her bangs out of her eyes and planted a small kiss on her forehead, and she began to stir.

oohhhhhh....la la la la la la
I drive myself crazy'
ahhh..oh so crazy
lalalalala...oh oh oh oh
I lie awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
Made a mistake (made a mistake)

Let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

She woke up to what felt like someone kissing her forehead, the spot still tingled with the feeling. She sat up and looked in the tree he was in, he his eyes closed, he was asleep and he was there, not with Kikyou. She laid down and went back to sleep thinking…

`I love him so much.'

He opened his eyes when he heard her breathing become slow and deep, he looked at her one last time before closing his eyes to sleep for real, his last thought…

`I love her so much.'

I lie awake
I drive myself crazy (I drive myself crazy, crazy, crazy...yeah)
Drive myself crazy
Made a mistake
Let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do
I drive myself crazy
wanting you the way that I do

Okay it's finally out of my system! I can get to my story now.