InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ikasha, the Quarter Demon ❯ First three chapters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER ONE: How this all starts

Authors note: This gets right to the point, sorry I didn't put too much detail in but I figured you want the real story, not the stuff that happens before it. Also, notice how I grow through this story. I started writing this story about three years ago, posted it on fanfiction.net about 2 years ago and now Im postin it here. Enjoy my first work!!! ^^

"Oh my god!" Kagome screamed as she ran up to Inu-yasha clutching something in her hand. Inu-yasha's ears went down as he looked at her smiling face.
"What, Kagome? Did you pass that exam thing of yours?" he asked curious.
Kagome shook her head and looked up at him and suddenly a change of emotions occurred. Her happy face went to fear all of a sudden. "Inu-yasha, the jewel. I found the last shard of the jewel."
Inu-yasha would have grinned but Kagome's sad face kept him from doing so. "Kagome, why are you so sad? This is supposed to be a happy moment!"
Kagome looked at the ground and shed a tear. "What are you going to pick? Human or Youkia?" she asked, not daring to look at him. "Because I would rather you stay the same, myself." Inu-yasha couldn't ignore what she was saying. He took Kagome's shoulders in his hands and looked at her sternly. He had a solution for her tears, and it wouldn't tear them apart forever either.
"Kagome, what if I didn't use it, but you did.?" he asked, simply. She looked up at him full of wonder.
"What do you mean? How could I use it?" she asked.
"You could become a hanyou or immortal!" he said, excited. Kagome looked down at the jewel in her hand.
"That could work, Inu-yasha!" she exclaimed. "But, only if you're completely sure that I'm the one you want to spend your life with." She stared into his demon eyes and watched as he shook his head up and down. "Then it's settled?" she asked to make sure.
"Yeah, but remember that if we use it like this, the jewel will remain whole. If you don't want to protect it your whole life with me by ourselves, then I suggest we." he blushed, looked at the ground and mumbled something.
"What?" Kagome asked, trying to get him to repeat what he said.
"Have children to help." he repeated, bleakly.
Kagome's cheeks went red and she shook her head and held up the jewel. She closed her eyes with Inu-yasha's eyes on her the whole time and wished to the jewel in her mind, 'Allow me to be with Inu-yasha forever'. And with that, a great flash of light blinded the area surrounding them and the wish was granted.

Meet Ika-sha Chapter two: The identical child.
Authors note: This is the intro into the story. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

"Inu-yasha?" Kagome yawns as looks at the dog demon next to her who looks back. "She looks just like you ya' know!" she smiled as she pointed to the little girl picking flowers in the field outside their new home. It was a small palace like shrine a few acres from a lake with a large rock in it. The girl had long silver-white hair, dog ears and demon eyes like Inu- yasha's, only hers were violet like Kagome's. She wore an outfit like her fathers only in the shade of pink, not red. Inu-yasha shook his head.
"If you don't think I've noticed that by now your crazy." He looked over at her to find that she was staring at him, but as soon as he looked over, she pretended to be digging out a flower. Inu-yasha stood up and went inside the house. A few minutes later he walked out with a sword in his hand. He walked over to the little girl and knelt next to her. As soon as she looked up at him he tossed her the blade. She caught it and looked at him confused. Inu-yasha smiled. "Do you like that sword?" he asked.
"Yes, sir!" she nodded a lot and then looked at him, holding the sword in her two hands.
"Then you can have it if you're willing to train." he looked at her and smiled.
"Yes! Of course! I'll train! I promise!" At this, Inu-yasha held his hand out as she shook it as strong as she could.
"Then it's a deal." he said and got up. When he got back over to Kagome and sat down he got an ear rub.
"That was nice, Inu-yasha." Kagome congratulated him.
"Yeah-I-Know." he said as he enjoyed the soft rub on his ears. "I- Never-Noticed-How-Nice-This-Felt-Before!"
Kagome stopped rubbing his ears and made him look at her. "She still doesn't have a name, but I've got one. It suits her perfectly." She gave him a sly look.
"What?" he asked confused.
"Ika-sha. I know inu means dog, but it rhymes with your name and I think it fits her!" she exclaimed.
"That will work." he pondered. "Her name is now Ika-sha." This got him another ear rub which made him fall to the floor in pleasure.

-----Time goes bye-----

"Happy birthday Ika-sha, your 6 now and I want you to have this." Sango said as she handed Ika-sha a metallic purple ball. She took it gradually and started bouncing it about until some of the older children and an old man in the village knocked it out of her reach and pushed her down.
"That child isn't human." the old man said meanly and then whispered among the children, "She'll grow up to attack and kill us all!" He might have thought Ika-sha couldn't hear, but with her dog ears she did. She got dewy eyes and ran after her ball which was now rolling down the street.
"Wait!" she yelled as she dodged all the villagers' feet. The ball continued to bounce but since Ika-sha was quarter demon, nobody helped her catch it until.
"What the.?" a young boy caught the ball as it bounced by him. Ika- sha ran up to thank him but words didn't come out. The boy just smiled and handed her the ball. "I believe this is yours?" he asked happily.
"Um. yeah." Ika-sha said as she held the ball in both hands.
"So, my name's Konami. What's yours?" He asked politely.
"I'm the daughter of Inu-yasha, my name's Ika-sha." she replied sweetly. "I'm now officially 6."
"Ika-sha. I like that name. It sounds as nice as you are beautiful!" he said with a large smile.
"Really?! I like your name too!" she said blushing. "I can't help to notice you have a tail?"
"Oh, yeah! I can't help to notice you have ears!" he teased. It was true, she had ears and he did have a tail. There was a small silence until the two laughed. "Ah, well it was nice meeting you, Ika-sha!" he said as he held out his hand, she took it and they shook.
"Same here Konami!" she replied as she ran back to her house as Konami ran back to his.

Meet Ika-sha Chapter three: Sesshomaru's son and Ika-sha's weakness
Authors note: Here, Ika-sha is 15. Kagome has another child, too. It's a little boy named Koga. He was named after the wolf-demon in thanks for saving Kagome's life so many times. Koga is only 7 and if you think I cut out Shippo you're wrong, he makes an appearance in this chapter as well as Miroku and Sango. Inu-yasha's sword is said tet-say- guh and Ika-sha's is said tet-si-a-guh. Enjoy!

"Boys, look at her behind! She's got a nice one right there!" a gang leader said to his gang.
"Ha, yeah! Hey, girl! Come sit that pretty little thing on my lap!" another yelled to Ika-sha.
Ika-sha had gone to another town with her family to visit her parents' old friends. She turned her head around and struck them with a death glare. "What did you just say?" she flinched as she grabbed the hilt of her sword. She turned her whole body around and looked at them viscously. "You are dead!" she yelled as she started pulling out her blade, but her father suddenly appeared in front of her.
"You perverts leave Ika-sha alone!" he yelled as he pulled out the Tetsaiga and ran towards them. They scurried away behind a hill. "Tch. Those idiots! Just who do they think they are?!"
"Dad! I can fend for myself you know! You gave me the Tetsyaga, why can't I use it?!" Ika-sha yelled.
"You will be able to use it. AFTER your training!" he argued. Out of no where Kagome showed up with Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Koga.
"But, Inu-yasha, you said she finished her training a week ago!" Kagome butted in.
"Well, apparently she needs more training, so stay out of this Kagome!" he replied.
"Oh? I just think someone's being a little over protective of their daughter." Kagome said coolly.
"WHAT?!" he yelled.
Mean while Miroku was walking with Ika-sha and Sango in the park. "Sheesh! Do my parents fight about everything?" Ika-sha asked as she passed Shippo and Koga playing hide-and-go-seek.
"Uh, actually no. They don't fight about the air!" Miroku said, idiotically. He got hit by Sango for this.
"Idiot! Don't be technical!" she yelled.
"Really Miroku, you could learn to be more down to earth you know!" Ika-sha agreed. They walked on and Shippo and Koga were finally done with their game.
"Koga, you're so lucky to get to hold the Shikon Jewel! I mean, you're a master bowman and you're only 7, your considered human among the villagers even although you're quarter demon, and you get to have Kagome as your mom!" Shippo told Koga as they ran up to Ika-sha.
"So, you get to live with Miroku, Sango, Kirara, their son Jono and their daughter Kalani! You have fun with them, don't you?" Koga asked.
"Yeah, but sometimes I just wish Kagome would let me live with her." Shippo sighed.

-----Later on that night-----

"I DON'T CARE!" Ika-sha screamed at her father. "YOU'RE SO INCONSIDERATE OF MY THOUGHTS!"
"STOP YELLING AT ME AND YEILD YOUR SWORD!" Inu-yasha argued back.
Ika-sha grabbed the hilt of her sword as to remove it but when it was only a few inches out she flung it back inside. "No, I don't think I will." she said simply. As Inu-yasha was getting ready to tell her off there was a loud irritating crash. Sesshomarus' son, Kiader, had set off an enormous blast of power and walked out of the smoke. He looked a lot like Sesshomaru and Naraku combined. He had the facial looks of his father and dark, black, long hair that was exceptionally messy all the time.
"Ika-sha." Kiader said in a mysterious tone of voice that seemed to echo on. "Where's your little brother Koga? He still guards the jewel, correct?"
"First off, I don't know where my little brother is and even if I did I still wouldn't tell you!"
"Well, I suppose I'll have to force it out of you then?" And with that he charged forward while shouting, "Poison claws!" Ika-sha leapt into the air in time to dodge the attack. She landed on the ground next to the lake.
Inu-yasha looked to make sure she was ok and gasped. Ika-shas' hair was slowly getting shorter and turned pink. Her fangs vanished and her claws were now nails. She turned human! Inu-yasha looked at his hand and noticed he had no claws either then looked up at the sky. There was no moon, it was the new moon!
Suddenly a rustle in the bushes made Inu-yasha turn around to find Kagome with Koga hiding behind her. "Oh my!" she gasped frightened. Koga had his bow and arrows and the shikon jewel around his neck and was shivering scared.
"Ika-sha! Go to your mother! Hurry!" Inu-yasha yelled. Ika-sha did as she was told although she had no idea why, when Kiader turned into his true demon form, ready to attack.

AN: Yeah, I know. That was three chapters for a reason. *beams happily* I thought since they were such short chappies, I'd give you three! And I know. I'm evil! I gave you a killer cliffhanger!

See that button. Right there? See it?! PUSH IT AND BE RECOGNIZED IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! Flamethrowers are not allowed in this story, so please remove them from the vicinity... Thank you! ^__^