InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha and Amimi: The Next Chapter ❯ Cursing and Asking for Directions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“WHERE THE HELL DOES THIS `BITCH OF A GUY' LIVE?!” yelled Inuyasha, ready to pull all of his long, silver hair out. Many people cocked their heads, wondering who was making such a racket. They were lost, mostly because Kaede didn't give them proper directions. The inu hanyou's face got in a deep shade of red and his hands were made into fists. It was amazing that steam wasn't rolling out of his ears.
 
“Pipe down, Inuyasha,” Amimi whispered to him, noticing all the ningen faces looking straight at them. “You're making a scene…”
 
A small ningen girl came up to the two. Her name was Ichigo, the girl that rescued Inuyasha from the Sacred Tree (If you even bothered to read the 1st chapter to know her…-.-). Ichigo looked at the inu with her round, blue eyes as she grasped her rag doll. Amimi looked at the young girl.
 
“Do you need any help?” she asked as she kneeled down so her eyes were leveled with hers.
 
“Mister…” Ichigo said with a squeaky, childish voice. “You said a bad word….”
 
“So…Who cares you bit-,” he snorted, but the sentence was stopped when the kitsune nudged him in the waist.
 
Ichigo glared an evil glare at him, which made Inuyasha step back. (Let's just say she looked like an Umpa-Lumpa who got her candy taken by a stupid and selfish kid.) The ningen girl kicked Inuyasha in the shin and ran off.
 
“You're a big meanie!” she shouted as she continued to run, almost dropping the doll in her hand.
 
Amimi began to laugh. The people that were staring at them began to snicker. Inuyasha had become a laughing stock, but he didn't laugh along. He was about to curse at the running Ichigo, but the kitsune held him down.
 
“That's what you get for cursing at little kids,” she said snickering a bit. The inu glared at her. He was taking his own spare time looking for this Fujitaka guy with her, but all she was doing was laughing her head off at the strange situation that just occurred.
 
“Can we just go?” Inuyasha sputtered as he began to walk. Amimi nodded and began to follow him. The kitsune looked at the inu hanyou, but it soon turned into a glare.
 
“You have no idea where we're going, do you?” she asked sternly, trying to fish him out. The inu hanyou sighed and nodded, not wanting to speak at the moment. Amimi moaned as she got the answer.
 
“And you used to come here too!” she groaned as she looked away from the inu hanyou, disappointed in a way.
 
“I've been pinned to a damn tree for 50 years!” he yelled in his defense. “Do you expect me to remember EVERYTHING?!”
 
Amimi wasn't listening to his plead. She noticed a guy on the side of a hut, leaning on its forged wall. As the kitsune began to run to the man, Inuyasha stopped her by putting his hand on her shoulder.
 
“Where are you going?” he asked, wondering why Amimi was heading in that particular direction. Inuyasha wanted an answer and he wanted it now. The kitsune sighed and turned around to look at him in the eyes.
 
“I'm going to ask him for directions,” she replied. The inu snorted. He looked over her shoulder and noticed the man was holding a small child. She was tugging on his kimono sleeve and pointing to Inuyasha with a mad look. A somewhat `frightened' look came upon his face.
 
“What's wrong, Inuyasha?” she asked as she looked in his direction. The child was none other than the small, doll-holding, shin-kicking girl named Ichigo.
 
“We can't go over there...” he answered her, beginning to turn and leave.
 
“Why not?” The kitsune grabbed the inu by his kimono.
 
“Because!”
 
Because what?”
 
“Because…If I go over there, that girl's father will come over to me and will probably skin me alive. To keep it simple: I'LL BE IN A LOT OF DEEP SHIT!”
 
“I thought you were strong? And stop cursing…”
 
“I AM!”
 
“Then, let's go!”
 
“No.”
 
“What is wrong with men and asking for directions?”(I don't own Finding Nemo…)
 
The inu hanyou growled. Amimi dragged the kicking inu by his kimono to Ichigo and her father. His feet began to drag on the ground, making big, deep marks. The villagers sighed, knowing that they might have to fix that. Traders glared at him, wanting to kill him since their carts would be harder to roll over the holes. More people looked at the two, feeling sorry for Inuyasha and his misery.
 
“Damn it woman! Let me go!” he shouted, trying to grab her arms. Amimi just pulled harder. She gave him a strong tug, trying to shut him up. `He's making a scene again…' she thought to herself sighing. After trying to drain out the childish/adult-like screams from the inu, she was finally able to drag him towards the two ningen.
 
“Excuse me,” Amimi said, holding onto the kimono very tightly, feeling Inuyasha tugging as hard as he could to get out of her grasp. “Can you tell me where a man named Fujitaka lives?” Ichigo glared at the inu, but her father told her to stop. The ningen nodded to her.
 
“He lives in a temple in the mountains. Just follow this road and you'll see the staircase leading towards it. It isn't hard to miss…” he told her pointing to a mountain. (Which was the only one near the village…It looked more like a hill though.) The kitsune nodded, hearing every word.
 
“Arigato…” she bowed, even though it was hard with her hands behind her, holding Inuyasha down. “I apologize for his cursing around your daughter.”
 
The ningen man smiled and turned to walk into the hut. He disappeared, with Ichigo's hand in his. The child took a quick glance at the inu and blew a raspberry at him. Inuyasha snorted.
 
“Someone should teach that bitch flippin' manners…” he muttered, crossing him arms as the kitsune let him go. His head crashed to the ground, knowing it was a bad idea to cross his arms.
 
“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR WOMAN!?” he yelled with rage as he was able to stand up on his feet.
 
“I told you, you shouldn't be cursing…” Amimi answered crossing her own arms as she began to walk away, taking large steps. “And my name is Amimi…”
 
“Where are you going now!?”
 
“To the temple stupid...”
 
“STUPID?!......What temple?”
 
“Maybe if you weren't screaming like a little girl, you would've heard what the man was saying….”
 
“WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN YOU BASTARD!”
 
Amimi was pretty far away from Inuyasha to hear his last sentence, even though it was sort of loud. The people noticed the show was over and decided to get back to work (Including on Inuyasha's newly made `pot holes').
 
“Get back here!” he shouted as he looked at the kitsune and began to run after her.
 
“You better hurry if you want to get out of here and to the temple before the ningen man `skins you alive'!” she teased as she ran, trying to out run the inu hanyou.
 
“WHAT TEMPLE?!”