InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Birthdays ❯ Inuyasha's BDay part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha: Inuyasha's birthday

Okay I'm a new writer and if this story sucks it is because I'm a new writer and I'm half asleep but anyway enjoy.

On october 27 Inuyasha wakes up and realizes it is his birthday.

Inuyasha: Uhhh hey today is my birthday I gotta invite everyone for a party today.

So he jumps to everyones house and invites them to a party that is at noon.

Kagome,miroku,sango,shippo: we're here. wheres Inuyasha?

shippo: Hey theres a sign on the door

hey if i'm not here it means Im still inviteing people to my birthday party so just make your self at home and surprise me okay okay good.

Kagome: he wants us to surprise him what should we do.

Miroku & Sango: *smileing* you know you could kiss him that sure would srprise him.

Kagome: what no way I would never do that!

Miroku: fine either you kiss him or me on my birthday.

kagome: In your dreams monk.

Miroku: exactly I dream about it every day.

Kagome & Sango: (staring)

Shippo: I have a idea.

kagome: what is it.

Shippo: we bake you in a cake and then you jump out and surprise him.

Kagome: First off you make a fake cake not bake me in one and secondly I dont think Inuyasha will buy that he might smell me.

Miroku: back to the first plan.

kagome: I AM NOT GOING TO KISS HIM.

sesshomaru: well then how about we cover you in ketchup and paint your stomach black and say I killed you.

kagome,shippo,sango,&miroku: Thats a brilliant idea hey where did you come from.

sesshomaru: you think I would miss the chance to surpise my brother on his birthday that might kill him?

kagome: welll it's still a brillant idea.

sesshomaru: okay sango you get the ketchup, Miroku you get the paint.

shippo: hey what about me?

sesshomaru: hmmmm you go break stuff

shippo: yayyy

they all set the stuff up while they are doing that kouga and kikyo are hiding in the shadows.

Kikyo: so what do you think about this plan?

koga: I think it is a very stupid Idea Inuyahsa is to smart for that plan and he's and idiot.

Kikyo: Hey! don't make fun of my lover.

koga: fine I won't. Lets create our own plan.

As kikyo and koga are planning sota walks up unnoticed.

Sota: hey what ya guys doing.

koga and kikyo: aaahhh. oh its you we are devising a plan to scare inuyasha.

Sota: I can help!

Koga: naw you're to young to be part of this plan.

Sota: fine who says I wanted to be in your cruddy plan anyway

koga: you did stupid.

sota: I know what I'll do I will trick Inuyasha bymyself.

2 hours later everyone surprises are prepared and inuyasha comes back.

Inuyasha: Im back where is everyone......oh my gosh kagome.

End Chapter 1.