InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha, Do You Want a Hug? ❯ Inuyasha, Do You Want a Hug? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Co. or Barney. Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and Barney belongs to…….whoever Barney belongs to. I'm only borrowing them for the laughs.
 
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````
 
“Kagome, your dog-friend's here,” Sota called.
 
“Tell him I'm busy,” Kagome called back. “I'll be another hour.”
 
“Ok!” Sota shouted. He turned to the irate hanyou standing behind him. “There's no way you'll get her down before she's ready. Hey, Barney's on! Wanna watch it with me?”
 
“Sure,” Inuyasha shrugged. He had nothing better to do.
 
By the end of the hour, Inuyasha was sorry he had agreed to anything. The big purple demon's over cheerfulness was really grating on his nerves. When Kagome finally came bounding down the steps, he was more then ready to leave. But then….
 
“What. Is. That?” he growled, pointing to the little purple plush in her hand that closely resembled the purple demon on the TV.
 
“Oh, hits?” she asked holding it up. “I brought it for Shippo. Do you think he'll like it?”
 
“So long as it doesn't come to life and start singing,” Inuyasha said warily.
 
“Oh, have you been watching Barney with Sota?” Kagome asked. “Don't worry. It won't.”
 
“Famous last words,” Inuyasha muttered under his breath. He followed Kagome out the door and through the well.
 
He watched the plush carefully as Kagome handed it to Shippo. Satisfied when it didn't make so much as a squeak, he walked over to Kaede's house and helped himself to some soup.
 
That night, Inuyasha fell asleep while watching the little purple plush.
 
“Inuyasha, do you want a hug?” an annoyingly familiar voice asked.
 
“Wha…” he mumbled, not entirely awake.
 
“You look like you need a hug,” the same voice continued. It was the annoyingly over cheerful purple demon!
 
“No, I do NOT want a hug,” Inuyasha yelled forcefully.
 
“Aww, but everyone likes hugs,” the purple demon said. “Come here, Inuyasha.”
 
“NO!!!!!” the hanyou repeated. He tried to get to his feet so he could run….
 
….and found himself poised to run into a sleeping Kagome. It was still dark. The whole thing had only been a dream.
 
 
The next morning, Shippo complained that he couldn't find his new purple plush. It was later found, mysteriously ripped into shreds.
 
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````````````````````
 
Note: This story was written because it was an insanely stupid idea. Any reviews saying it is stupid will be ignored. For those who thought it was insanely funny, s please review!!!