InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Drabbles ❯ The Line That Separates Them ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Originally posted to The Inuyasha Fanfic Contest on January 29, 2012 for Prompt #274 Crossing the Line.

Title: The Line That Separates Them
Author: ananova
Rating: K+
Prompt: Crossing the Line (The Inuyasha Fanfic Contest)
Genre: Romance
Word Count: 181
Summary: “I can't keep doing this Inuyasha!” Kagome sobbed.

------------------------


Inuyasha stormed toward the well and the miko he could still smell. Good, she hadn't returned to her time yet. “What the hell wench?!” He yelled before he even entered the clearing. His angry tirade immediately stopped as he observed the crying girl sitting beside the well.

“I can't keep doing this Inuyasha!” Kagome sobbed. “You can be so incredibly sweet, doing something kind and considerate one moment, then the next you open your mouth and ruin it. I just don't know where I stand with you.” Standing, she drew a line in the dirt between them. Pointing at it, she explained. “That is the barrier you put between us and no matter what I do I can't get past it.”

“Baka, you just don't get it,” Inuyasha said as he gazed at her, a soft expression on his face. “That barrier isn't to stop you.” He reached for her, dragging her against his chest.

“W-what are you doing?” she gasped.

“Crossing the line,” he replied before covering her lips with his own.



Converting /tmp/phptUpe7T to /dev/stdout