InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha In A Bottle ❯ ~Close Call ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was a bright, summer day. Amimi was quietly sitting in her room, working on science homework. “The Precambrian Era happened 5.44 million years ago,” she mumbled as she wrote it down on her paper.
 
Inuyasha was safely outside, playing ball with Katsu (Amimi's cat.) Amimi always thought it was cute.
 
Anyway, the doorbell rang right when she was almost done. “No!” she yelled since the ring messed up her concentration. Amimi slowly got up and ran to the door.
 
“Ryu-kun!? W-What are you doing here?!” she asked nervously as she tried to get a glance of Inuyasha at the corner of her eye. “I just wanted to see you,” he said as he handed her a box of chocolate.
 
“You shouldn't have,” said Amimi as she “gladly” took the box. “Would you like to-“ asked Ryu-kun, but Amimi ignored him as she saw Inuyasha walk toward her. He probably wanted to know whom she was talking too.
 
“Uh…yeah sure!” she said as she pushed him toward the gate door. “See ya then!” yelled Amimi as she slammed the door. She sighed. That was close.
 
“Who was that?” asked Inuyasha as he walked up to her with Katsu on his head, playing with his ears. Amimi looked at him. “It's nothing…”