InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Issues ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Issues
Author: InitialA
Rating: R
Universe: AU
Genre: Humor/Romance/Hentai?
Word Count: 356
Summary: He just couldn't give her what she loved the most...
Warnings: Adult conteeeeeeeeent. And I guess it's kinda gross.

Author's Note: Though he won't read it, dedicated to one of my managers, who talks about his bathroom habits much more than is work appropriate.


Her eyes are silently pleading me, asking me for what I can't give. The heady scent of her arousal makes my groin tight with want, but my heart grows tighter with anxiety, fear, and loathing.

I curse the bastard who made her this way, who made her love this so. To love the one thing I cannot give, because of what I do...

Day in and day out, looking at it, making notes on it, testing it, smelling it... it makes me sick to my stomach. Abso-fuckin'-lutely sick. The only, the only reason I keep doing this damn job is the promise that before the end of the year, I'll be cozy in an office with two more weeks of vacation time and a higher salary. With that promise, I've promised my Kagome that I will get help, and maybe someday I can make her happy, I can give her what she wants.

Oh, I did try. Once. It didn't end well, a hospital trip for her and two mental health days from work for me.

She sighs, and I know I'm green around the gills at the thought just from that look on her face. The one I hate because it means I'm not making her has happy as I should.

I take her mind off of it as much as I can as I bed her. She's soon begging for me, and I gladly fill that need, pounding into her warm heat as she screams out her pleasure. My seed fills her as we both collapse, gasping for breath. She giggles, and I know she's satisfied with my substitute. She plays with my hair before I move to clean up.

In the bathroom, I grab for the tissues. I refuse to use toilet paper anymore. More things to work out in therapy, once I get that promotion and can afford it. I whisper more apologies to my lovely, patient wife while I clean myself. For a woman who loves anal as much as she does, she's practically a saint to be married to the guy who checks the resistance of toilet paper against shit.