InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome meet France ❯ Kagome meet France ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer

I do not own Inuyasha or Hetalia Axis Powers.

I cannot believe I won I trap to France.

Thought a young Asian girl.

While she was thinking it, she was sightseeing around the lively streets of Ardennes. Where there are fishermen's all around selling their catch. In addition, there were other marketplace not to mention one little café, and besides the local café is a cute flower shop.

Only thing Kagome wish she had done was learned French in school. Oh, well it to let now. I am already here.

Kagome was turning to leave. And that when she spots the most handsome men. That she had ever seen. And she has seen a lot. Leave the flower shop.

He has blond hair that reaches his jawline. And his eyes are the robin blue, and he was wearing a white button down shirt with black pants with black and white tennis shoes.

The French man was sniffing the red rose's he has in his hands, and on his face, he has a big smile on it.

When Kagome saw the roses. She fingered he must be taken. Therefore, she starts to turn to walk back to her hotel. When the blond man look up just when Kagome was turning away.

Their eyes met.

And just then, he knows that she was the one for him. She was pretty. Not as pretty as him, but still her attractiveness comes close to his. With her long wavy black hair, pale skin, and her brown eyes, and her cute petite yellow sundress.

So he walks up to her, and he said in a sweet tone whiles handing the young Asian girl the rose's.

"Bonjour mon nom est beau l'homme Bonnefay François, et je peux vous demander votre nom belle manquer." He said with a captivate grin on his face.

"Oh so sorry I do not know what you just say to me." Said Kagome with a blush on her cheeks.

France was surprise that this girl was visiting his county/himself, and she did not know any of his language.

Then again, America comes too visited all the time, and he never once took time to learn.

However, it a good thing he knows a few different languages.

In addition, the way she talks, she sounds Japanese.

Therefore, he tries it once more.

"Hello my name is Beautiful man Bonnefay François, And can I ask for your lovely name missed."

"Hi Bonnefay-san it's really nice to meet you." And you can call me Higurashi Kagome."

That first meeting changes their lives forever.

Authoress note for this story

The second one will be there date. Then the third one will be there wedding. And the last one will be epilogue.

and im taking Kagome pairing request for one-shots. Just tell me what plot you what with the Kagome pairing's.

and also for my other story's

i almost done with the next part to Silver Lining to Bliss

And I am almost finished with ttgbm it going to be few more chapter's. Then it is going to be another part to it. In addition, it will be called Kagome's new life and new love.

and I'm going to put up pairings for Kagome, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and many more.