InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome new Journey ❯ Kagome new Journey ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha or the characters in this story they all belong to their owner.

The only things that belong to me are the idea for this story.

I did this story for Sight.

She is also the one to help me out with most of the ideas and to fix some of my errors with this new story.

You may know her as CrescentMelody.

Well on with the story



Prologue

On my return to the Feudal Era, I was informed that my group had left for a nearby village after hearing a rumor about another jewel shard.

On my first night, back someone had robbed the dirt and bones from Kikyo's grave.

That knowledge creeped me out, but considering that, I was in the Feudal Era I really should not be surprise.

'Gosh, normal people would never get use to this'

The villagers and Kaede warned me not to wonder about without an escort because they were afraid that the thief would come back for me.

Being the rebellious teenager that I am, I figured that there was nothing to worry about. The following night, I went to take a bath without telling anyone.

I wished I had. Regrets sucks!

The danger should be obvious. I was taken from the hot spring.

By a witch name Urasueu who had seen me the few times on my travel to find the jewel, but she had never once thought that I was Kikyo reincarnation until she had tried to bring her back to life to do her biding.

However, after creating Kikyo body, she had realized that Kikyo soul has been reincarnated, when she had not respond to her order, once she had realized that she had remembered me and that I had similar looks to Kikyo.

So once, she had put it together about me. She had come here to take me back to her home so she can kill me.

When she had appeared out of nowhere when I was, bathing, then she tries to grab me.

I had tried to fight her, but she had over power me and once she had, she knocked me out cold.

When I had awoken once more, I was in a dark cave. I had started to look around when I had spotted someone who looks a lot likes me, but the girl had dull eyes and long black straight hair.

Then when I turn around, I then saw the old witch putting things in a tub.

Only thing I can say was that I was now terrified.

It had feel like days while I was sitting here, but really, I had only been here no more than three hours.

Then at once, she had come at me with glee in her eyes she then picked me up harshly, and then all at once she had through me in the tub that had green water and that had a horrible smell to it.

The smell was as bad as rotten eggs mix with sweaty feet.

I scream out in anger at her, "I hope that smells will not stay with me."

All at once, I start to feel odd, then I had started to go in and out of consciousness until I had finely black out.

When I have awakened, I was not in the tub anymore, but in a dark place with very little light.

I stood still in terror.

I then notice no one was around me.

I look down, but something was off I was glowing; and my body had changed, also now I had clothes on the color was a pale white hanfu dress with matching white slippers' and my hair was not down any more it was up in a bun and my bangs hang down.

In addition, my skin tone was surreal.

Then all at once, a sudden noise have broken me from my inspection and then I realize I know not where I am. My adrenaline starts to race through my veins as I scan my surrounding; left, right, behind. There all at once was another present and I am no longer alone.

'There' I can feel my eyes widen as recognition finalized my cognition.

"Midoriko-sama" The sound must have come from my lips because the other person lips had never moved.

She had on a noble warrior kimono that was the color of gold and red. Her black hair black was flowing down in waves. She then looks right at me she did not smile, but did not frown either it was a face of no emotion.

She begins to speak, and it was with a tone of voice, that commend respected.

"Higurashi Kagome, Shikon no miko; thee present here marked the beginning of thee journey. Tale of Inuyasha, not of relation. Thee soul, no longer whole. A light thee must seek before darkness, thee will be nothing more. Seek the one that holds the power over life. Be whole once more before the next blood moon."

Then all at once, she had disappeared.

When she had gone, it had left Kagome in a state of shock.

Kagome then start to try to finger out the things she had been just told.