InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Luna and the Silver Hanyou ❯ The journey ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`'Kagome!'' Luna yelled as she ran to her best friend.Luna was like Kagomes sister because her family was dead so her royal family took her in even though she was a demon.Kagome was walking with her other best friend Sango.Sango was also like her sister.Luna caught up to them panting.Since Luna was a demon she had to cover her tail and ears.She wore a beautiful dress that her tail hid under and a hat that hid her ears.Her ankle long neon blue hair was in a braid with roses wrapping around it as usual.Her best friends said hey to her and Kilala Sangos adorable kitten ran to her to nuzzle her arm.Luna picked up Kilala and the three started walking to the ship they were to be sailing on for a few months.They dreaded this day they did not want to move.The three girls sighed and boarded the ship as their stuff was being piled on.After the last box had been put on they held on to the railing as the boat started to move.Luna put Kilala down and walked across the boat pulling her long braid over her shoulder.Kagome and sango were her best friends whenever someone made fun of them she protected them.She loved them like they were her blood sisters.She walked into her “fathers” room and sat down next to him.She looked at him and said `'Father why must we move I really like it here''. Her father looks at her and says `'Because Luna we just have to it is none of your concern so don't worry about it.''.Luna said `'Oh..'' and got up and left.Later that day while they were sailing cannons started firing and people started running and screaming.Luna looked for Kagome and sango and ran over to them.She said “Whats happening?!”.Both girls said they don't know.One person on the boat looked at them and said “The Silver Hanyou is attacking!''. All three girls looked confused “The...Silver Hanyou?”.All of a sudden a silver haired pirate jumped infront of the three girls nd they screamed.He smirked an evil grin and said `'Well well well what have we here?''.The three girls looked at him in here.Even Luna brave unafraid Luna was scared of a half demon pirate that was weaker than her but he looked so evil.Luna held Kilala tight as The Silver Hanyou picked up the three girls and put them over his shoulder.All three girls screamed and Lunas hat fell off.Luckily the half demon didn't notice her ears.The girls mother and father screamed for them but The Silver Hanyou jumped off of the ship and onto his ship.The silver Hanyou threw them down onto the deck and noticed Lunas ears.He looked at her and said `'Wench! Are you a halfdemon like me?''.She glared at him and said `'No you idiot im a full demon.''.He tried to slap her but she growled fiercely.He glared at her and said `'How dare you call me an idiot you wench!''.He grabbed her by the collar of her dress and with a few swipes of his claws her dress was torn to shreds and the pieces of it lay on the ground next to her.Her tail now was not nidden and was wagging freely.He smirked at her anger.He looked at how long her hair was and said `'I think its time you got a haircut.''.She glared at him her eyes red and said `'Try and cut my hair I dare you.He walked closer to her to cut her hair but jumped back when she cut his chest with her claws.She was not going to be told what to do or be talked to like that by a stupid little half demon.